Chapter 1 – Isekai: [Reality]
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fantasy Slayer

Chapter 1 - Isekai: [Reality]

 


 

August 7th 20??

 

*knock knock*

The doors of Gon’s room are being knocked. Gon’s dad opens up to welcome the familiar guests.

 

Tom: ขอรบกวนด้วยครับ

(Please excuse us)

Kim: Heya kiddo!

It’s Tomson and Kim again.

 

Gon’s dad: สวัสดีครับคุณทอม คุณคิม! ไม่นึกเลยว่าจะได้เจอพวกคุณอีกเร็วขนาดนี้!

(Hello, Mr.Tom and Mr.Kim! I didn’t expect meeting you two again this soon!)

Tom: พอดีมีเรื่องสำคัญต้องสอบถามลูกชายคุณน้าน่ะครับ ขอโทษด้วยนะครับ ผมขอคุยกับกรเป็นการส่วนตัวได้ไหมครับ?

(Well, we need to ask some important questions to your son. If you don't mind, may I talk to him personally?)

Gon's parents look at each other with a confused faces.

Gon: พ่อครับแม่ครับ ไม่เป็นไรครับ ให้พี่ๆเขาทำงานเถอะครับ.

(Dad, mom. It's ok. They have a work to finish)

After few seconds, Gon's parents nod then leave the room.

 

Tom: แหม 'ให้พี่ๆเขาทำงานหรอ' เหมือนรู้เลยนะว่าพวกพี่จะมาคุยเรื่องอะไร. เจอกันอีกแล้วนะกร.

(Ho 'They have a work to finish' huh? You know what we are going to ask you?. We meet again, Gon.)

Says Tom while bringing a chair close to Gon's bed.

 

Gon: Let us talk in English. I don't wanna let my saviour be out of it.

Kim: He can speak English this well?! Quite rare, eh?

Gon: haha......Thank you, Mr.Kim. I've never thought I would end up in that alley.

Tom: That's what brings us here. Yesterday, after we saw your message on your arm, we have captured a suspect. His name is 'Amon'. Is he the one that attacked you?

Tom brings out Amon's photo and show it to Gon.

 

Gon: WAIT?! YOU CAPTURED HIM!? HOW?! AND WHERE IS HE RIGHT NOW?! YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT GUY!!!

Gon remembers the face of a fake god immediately.

 

Tom: Hey no need to make a fuss. Your parents might get the wrong idea.

Gon: NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HE HAS A SPECIAL POWER! HE COULD KILL YOU IF YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!

Kim: No need to worry, boy.

Tom: Amon has been dealt with our special agent right now.

Kim and Tom look at each other, thinking that this boy must have gone through a lot.

 

Gon: But....you aren't letting anyone sleep nearby him right?

Tom: What do you mean? Is his power relates to sleep or something? We come here to ask you about this as well.

Gon: YES! He attacked me when I was unconscious! He said that his power is 'The Lucid Dream', so I guess from its name that it must relates to sleep or dream!

Tom: I'm sorry to bother you, but please do tell us more. How does his power work? What have you experienced?

Gon explains everything that happened, from the moment he woke up in the weird place to when he flipped Amon off.

 

Kim: Lmao did you seriously gave a mid-fing to that dude?! I like this guy, Tom!

Tom: That was pretty smart of you to understand his power quickly.

Gon: No, sir. That guy was stupid. I'm not smart.

The three shares good laughs for a while.

Tom: Good for us that Amon was showing his true face back then. I thought he would be more cautious since he almost got us when we were trying to capture him.

Gon: May be he was very confident that no one would escape his world.

.......

...

.

 

Gon: Say, how does special powers become real? What's going to happen to our world and other normal people?

Kim and Tom say nothing but keep looking at each other for a while.

 

Tom: Well......Gon. That is our job, but that's all we could share to you. The world organization and your government don't want to publish any further information because it would cause many troubles. The people would be anxious about their safety, eager to get that power, question about the origin of the power; in worst case, the government would get blamed blah blah blah.

Gon: That is so stupid move.

Kim: Yo, watch it. You're speaking about the world organization, dude.

Gon: I'm for real here, Mr. Kim. Look at me as the example, oh by the way. Have I told you guys that the one who stabbed me was also a special power user too?

Tomson and Kim look suddenly surprised when Gon said that.

Gon: There were 2 thieves that robbed me back then. The one who stabbed me has a power to change his face. That motherfucker used woman's face to lure me in for help then stabbed me.

Tom: Well.....I didn't expect that.....that day you was so in bad luck.... omg I rejected you that day as well...

 

The room goes silent for few minutes. Then Gon finally speaks up.

 

Gon: ..........forget that. What I want to say is, I understand the world organization and the government about keeping these special power things a secret. But soon, I'm pretty sure there will be more like those appear out of no where then how are you guys going to deal with them?

Kim: Right, what you said are correct. In fact, I don't like how they handle this as well (Don't tell anyone about this). But I'm sure they will find a way or another solution. You are the citizen. We will do our best of best to ensure that you guys are safe. Don't worry too much.

 

A silence falls to the room once again. As everyone knows that this is very serious matter. One who are the agents of the world organization, knowing very well that even though they could help suppressing the special power users, they are still unable to suppress all of them.

And One who is a normal human being, knowing that if he again or others encounter the special power users, no one knows what is going to happen or ended up.

 

Gon: So this is the work that you were trying to keep me out of it, right?

Tom: yeah......

Kim: At first, we planned to come here and ask about Amon's power and how you ended up in that alley....how come everything went this depressing though?

................

.....

..

          thank you for your time and information, Gon. We have to ask you to keep your mouth seal about these things. The special power, the work we do, and what you have experienced.

Says Kim. Finally before they take their leave, Kim doesn't want this matter to spread out before its right time.

Gon: thank you.....for saving me.....for saving everyone....

Gon says as the two agents leave the room.

 

.................................................................

 

Kim: Long, your system is right. The information from the victim matches.

Tomson: But..I don't get it. Gon said that his power relates to sleep or dream. when you knocked him out back then doesn't that activates the power though?

Long: It seems that.....He must activate the power by himself ......although the power relates to dream or sleep. It still needs to be activated by the user. So when you knocked him out, it's like a force shut down of a computer.

Tomson: I see.....

 

Kim: ........... Does Gon have power? Long?

Long: It's blurry......I need to touch him to identify more clearly.....

Kim: Ah....it doesn't matter now. Gon is a good guy. If he has special power, I'm sure he'll use it in the right way.

 

After 3 days since captured, Amon is sentenced to death for his crime. Amon was responsible for mysterious death cases, 34 cases in total.

The judges are certain that the crimes were performed by Amon because of Long's special power 'The system'. Long's power allows him to gain the information about the person he contacts with in the form of system.

To put it more easier, he can see the strength, agility, special power, etc.

The 34 victims died in many weird ways. Some head exploded during a surgery, some infected cases' limbs were torn apart, some Elder patients mysteriously accumulated stress after they woke up each day and finally ended up committing suicide, etc.

Those victims have one thing in similar, they passed away or got more depressed during their sleep or unconsciousness state. Which matches the information that Long provided after he examined Amon.

 

Finally, the nightmare has come to an end~

-???????

 


 

I don't want to make this episode too dark or too serious. If you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to tell me. I won't drop this story.
Also apologize for changing the last chapter though

 

1