Prologue
122 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is the year 2600. The world is divided into 5 countries, each ruled by a different ruler.

Alex of the North, the ruler of the strongest country. He is also known as the strongest man alive.

Hannibal of the East.

Ashok of the South.

Isabell of the Isolated lands.

Marcus of the West.

 

The world has progressed in many fields, but mainly in the field of medicine. In the current world, the average lifespan of people has been increased to about 120 years! People live in their prime until the age of 60.

Guns and missiles have gone extinct. But, this did not stop mankind from waging wars. The scientists have built advanced warfare suits. The suits are so powerful, that a punch from them is enough to break down a huge building. They are very light weighted, and also support flying. The suits are like an extention of the human body. This is why, any damage sustained on these suits, resonates on the user's body. These suits possess many features, but are very complex and difficult to use in battle. All the 5 rulers are said to be able to control all 7 features of these suits. The suits function as the user wants it to, and that is why, the user does not feel that they are actually wearing something on and fighting.

The center of the world called 'The Center Of Death', in between of all the 5 nations, has yet to be reached. It has been layed with traps by the ultimate ruler 500 years ago, before he died. There, is said to be hidden the world's most powerful weapon ever, the Hand Of Death and the crown of the ultimate ruler.

All 5 of the nations are trying to get their hands on it, but have been unsuccessful till now.

The so called balance of the world is beginning to change. Many of the rulers, who having increased their military might, want to either capture 'The Center Of Death' and become the Ultimate ruler, or wage wars with other rulers.

This is the story of a labourer, Brian Smith, who hopes to bring peace to his motherland, 'The land of Ashok.'

2