Chapter 3
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in the online mafia meeting, it's still as quiet as before even after the bastard they're trying to stop has already picked the next target on the list.

Until the White Clan Leader interrupted the silence, with a sigh she said in a dumbfounded voice, "Purple Mafia, you don't have to raise your hand to say something, just say it."

A childish voice that had a hint of being wronged spoke, "Geez, I was just being a civilized person that actually has manners unlike the previous ones~" The voice belonged to Victor Jose, Clan Leader of the Purple Mafia.

"We don't have to mind manners here, I told you!" Another childish voice spoke scolding the other, which belonged to Victoria Jose, Clan leader of the Yellow Mafia.

As the Yellow Clan Leader finished scolding her twin brother, the Red and Blue Clan Leaders started speaking with looks as if they've had enough, "HEY KID! WHO ARE YOU CALLING UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE!" Red Clan Leader yells angrily!

"I agree! We are older than you, so you should show respect to us! The ones with no manners here are definitely you two!" Blue Clan Leader retorts at them

"HEY YOU TWO OLDIES! WE GIVE RESPECT TO THOSE THAT RESPECT US AND DESERVE OUR RESPECT! SO SHUT YOUR TRAPS!" Yells the Yellow Clan Leader, angrily! And follows it, is a retort from the Purple Clan Leader, "Leave them alone sister, they seem to not understand civilized language but more of the you know" while twirling his finger around his head to indicate that they both were retarded people.

Before the Red and Blue Clan Leaders can fight back, a laughing sound that sounds as if a person is having a stroke interrupts them, as everyone looked at the screen which is showing signs of being muted and unmuted, after a couple of minutes, it finally stopped at unmuted and they could hear the laughing again.

The Red and Blue Clan Leaders had enough of this mocking and were about to defend themselves, when they heard the laughing stop, and it spoke in an embarrassed tone, "Oh shit, the mic is on! So, that laughing sound is something I added in a video I'm editing, like a sound effect and definitely not mine!" It was Clare Don, Clan Leader of the Green Mafia, that spoke.

"Everyone already knows it's yours, genius." Blue Clan Leader rolls his eyes at the actions of the Green Clan Leader. And for the first time, the Red Clan Leader takes his side, "Yea his right for once. Everyone here already knows it's your laugh, no need to act as if it isn't!"

"Geez, you guys are seriously petty, She just laughed at you guys and you already see her as an enemy and even attack her together." The Purple Clan Leader rolls his eyes at them just like how they did it, and mocks them.

"Awww so everyone knows, how embarrassing you guys should've told me, so I don't embarrass myself even more!" The Green Clan Leader spoke embarrassingly.

"Now back to the topic, Purple Mafia, what do you want to say about the issue?" The White Clan Leader puts them back to the topic they were discussing before.

"Oh right! I was going to say that I think there is a traitor, but it's not like all of you guys think, it's not one of the clan people. It's someone who could perfectly tell him the location of an event even if we changed it on the last minute with no error, who can give him a way inside each of our clans without being detected, who can tell him the location of the warehouses and trucks perfectly, who can tell him the location of where the products are supposed to head to, the route of the products, and able to let him lead the police to the right batch of drugs they're looking for, someone who none of us would think of suspecting, someone that is trusted by us, someone that no one would think of as a possible traitor." Spoke the Purple Clan Leader in a mysterious tone of voice.

Everyone got serious! Even without him continuing, everyone has already got the idea of what he was hinting to!

"I think by now, everyone has got an idea of what I'm talking about." Grinned the Purple Clan Leader with an evil grin.

"Are you suspecting one of us to be a traitor?" Asks Damon Ray, Clan Leader of the Grey Mafia, in a low tone of voice.

"Of course not! I’m not suspecting only one of you but many of you guys~" The Purple Clan Leader kindly corrects him.

That sentence made everyone's faces and aura darken even more than before. It was okay if it was one, but many of them are dangerous!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys have an idea of who the traitors are?~

And I have already introduced 7 of the top leaders of the Mafia Clans, only one person who hasn't spoken yet~

Guess the color and gender of the last person~

And isn't Victor such a smart kid😌~

This part is the longest one, its 831 words‼️‼️~

If there is any mistakes please inform me, so I can fix it~

Thanks for reading, and Enjoy😊😆❤️~

Who is the traitor?~
  • Red Mafia Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Mafia Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Mafia Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Mafia Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple Mafia Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yellow Mafia Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey Mafia Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unknown Mafia color~ Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
0