Chapter 7
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the sun began to rise, the people were greeted with the sounds of bombs going off one by one as if it was the new year’s, it frightened people but what was taken from there was something that makes ones heart stop beating, it was the Aron crystals, that could only be collected form the sea of Aron that appear after 5 years and is hard to get especially the high ranks one, but these are all high levels and not just a hundred or thousands, but millions at once, it was as people expected, one of the DMJ organization Squad tests did something astonishing again, but does it end there, no it doesn’t! As the sea of Aron came, no one was prepared or woke from their shock, so Squad J was the one who took care of the sea of Aron and all the items and Aron crystals became theirs, with millions of Aron crystals from the Red Mafia’s base. The Red Mafia’s base was looted till only people, ruins, and a couple of intact buildings were left there. It showed the strength of Squad J and the ones that are behind them.

When people started flooding to the sea of Aron it disappeared in front of their eyes and Squad J was the one who came out, no one dared to attack them or argue with them, if they become one of the squads that’s under the chairman or even under the organization itself, they know that Chairman J and the people from the DMJ, will rip them apart to nothing that even their bones won’t be intact and their faces and bodies will be deformed that you can’t tell the gender and the identity of the person. So, everyone could only make a path to them with their heads down and their fists clenched.

A helicopter with the symbol that everyone has already engraved into their minds, a shield that represents the protection of the DMJ with a howling grey wolf living inside of it that represents the loyalty that everyone who comes from the DMJ, no matter how small, will have to their leader and to their comrades in arm, it also represents that the DMJ is a family, that will cut anyone who hurts it and tries to touch it, and their strictness, that applies that even the smallest position in the DMJ is picked carefully and not anyone can come in and out, then the glittering sword that represents their strength, to the lowest position to the highest, everyone’s strength can be in the top ranks of the elites! 

As the helicopter was near, they could see that it was surrounded by many other helicopters that show that the DMJ is here, and someone of a high position is arriving. As the helicopters of the DMJ came nearer so did the helicopters of the CFA, the enemies of the DMJ, with their leader that is the mortal enemy of Chairman J, Chris Maxwell, a genius that could rival the elites of DMJ and their chairman, the organization he built from scratch and the one who discovered the criminal that no one knew of, and made that criminal a wanted criminal and for 6-7 years he has been building his organization and chasing after Chairman J. Everyone has one thought; it looks like a fight will happen once again between them.

 

The helicopter that lead the whole army finally reached, but as everybody was waiting to see who came, it stopped in the opposite beginning of the path that the people made, as the door opened, people that had already seen the terror of Chairman J, recognized him only by his lower body and immediately told their people to lower their heads down if they don’t want to get into trouble and then they lowered their heads, those ignorant ones that hadn’t seen the terror of Chairman J and have only heard about it, didn’t realize until he jumped down, his grey hair shining as he came down, wearing a normal grey suit that matches with his hair, and a black coat that fits the aura that is surrounding him, and the white mask that covers his whole face except his black eyes that glistened when he saw the members of Squad J, immediately those who were quick witted lowered their heads in order to not make eye contact with the terrifying man that came! 

As Chairman J landed, he was followed with the 6th Vice-Chairman, Luis Haiz, in charge of Human Resources department, landed to the left side of Chairman J, and followed by the 10th Vice-Chairman, Liz Cozen, in charge of Finances department, landed to the right side of Chairman J. Followed behind by Squads and bodyguards that reached a hundred. Next to Chairman J, landed a person everyone had already guessed would come if Chairman J came, the chairman of CFA, Chris Maxwell! And followed to his right, landed the 2nd Vice-Chairman of the CFA, Maya Wills, in charge of law enforcement department, and to the left landed the 5th Vice-Chairman, David Tais, in charge of the Finances department, and followed behind by hundreds of Squads and Soldiers!

As Chairman Chris looked at Chairman J fiercely, Luis looked at the hands of his boss, waiting for the signal to stop that bastard from looking at their chairman with that look, as the members of DMJ saw the scene they glared at the members of the CFA, and they gladly returned the glaring with their fierce glaring. Finally, Chairman J, looked at Chairman Chris with his eyes showing satisfaction and enjoyment, and greeted him, “Long time no see, Chris. How’s life dealing with you? I guess your free enough if you can come and block my path, right? But you know, you shouldn’t look at me so fiercely, then people will misunderstand and think your in love with me.” Teased Chairman J, while winking at the end. But it only made Chairman Chris, sigh while still looking at him fiercely, he then replied, “Yeah J, it sure has been a while since we saw each other. Life’s been tiring and now it’s more troublesome since your little kiddie squad made a mess once again*sigh*. And I thought this time we’re finally going to have a decent meeting, guess not.” 

The members of DMJ and CFA quit glaring at each other, and looked at the people in front of them, Chairman J and Chairman Chris. As Squad J came closer, they heard Chairman J say, “Well, I’m rather proud of them, look how strong my kiddie squad is, it seems they’ll be one of my elite squads, don’t you think that’s suits them? So, for any damage they made I’ll compensate them.”

Chairman Chris looked at Chairman J, then at the members of Squad J, “I recognize some of them as the wanted criminals, oh and some are even at the level of SS and level S, I do think them being in your elite squads is good for them, but they’ll become that after they repent for their crimes in prison, and the compensation we will receive is that batch of Aron crystals they took, I think thats good enough for this chitchat and time for action right J?” 

“I don’t like that tone, Chris. They’re now members of the DMJ and my subordinates, and those Aron crystals I’ll split them evenly with you guys, I mean I still have a heart, but if you chew more then you can, you better be ready for the consequences of angering me and the DMJ.” Said Chairman J, with a terrifying look in his eyes and in a low tone that shows that this is no joking matter. 

Members of CFA and DMJ readied themselves and held onto their weapon and went into an attack position waiting for orders from their chairmen’s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back again with a update, sorry that I haven't been active, school started and it was real life so I've been in a mess dealing with the changes and trying to manage my time!

And we had finals, so I needed in this week break, to stabilize my mentality, and my physical state for the second term!

Don't worry, you'll enjoy this chapter and the ones that will come will also be enjoyable!

Now we meet the person that is addicted to our protagonist, Chris Maxwell!😆👏

And I introduced about 5 new characters!😆

So for the DMJ symbol, I wanted to draw it to get an idea, so I made my younger sister draw it for me, and here it is:

DMJ

In my opinion, I like the symbol she drew, we had to think a lot😅

And we put lots of effort in how it would look like, which each thing represents about the DMJ and such things, so I really hope you guys like it!

So as I promised her, if anyone is interested in art or drawings, or even if you think the drawing is good, I hope you would see my sister's Instagram and Tiktok, thanks!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/greenflower979/

Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@green_flower70?

From now on, I'll try to be as active as I can!😤✊

Thank you for still reading my story and enjoying it❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥~

I hope you enjoyed the previous ones, and I hope you enjoy this one as well😊❤️❤️‍🔥~

0