CHAPTER 2: I have been cheated?
268 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

When I opened my eyes, I was floating in a blank space. Just when I thought that I had been scammed by such a God, a pleasant voice similar to that of a woman resounded around me:

???: "Welcome, Host"

Río: "Eh?"

I looked around, but there was no one. After thinking for a while about my current situation and the words of the unknown voice, I said cautiously to confirm my suspicions:

Rio: "You mean me?"

???: "That's right, Host"

Upon hearing those words, I sighed in relief. Then I said:

Rio: “I guess you are the system that God gave me. To start with, do you have a name? Are you aware of yourself? Do you have? Can you materialize? "

???: “I don't have a name, Host. Although I am aware of myself due to desire for him. But only to make his interaction with me more pleasant, so I can't materialize. I can learn together with you, but that does not mean that I am allowed to intervene in the new world where you will live ”

After hearing that, I just sighed. After all, I only specified that I wanted to interact with my system, nothing more.

Río: (Well at least I'll be able to make my first friend before I go to an unknown world. Also, it's not like I'll need them in the future as I'll be very busy. HEHEHE)

Although I should at least give it a name. After thinking about it a lot, I said:

Rio: “Good! Starting today, your name will be Ai. Nice to meet you, Ai. My name is Rei "

Ai: “Nice to meet you Rei. If you have any questions you want to ask me, please go ahead "

Rei: “Well, I think the most obvious one would be where we are. I thought that I would appear immediately in my new house, but I can't understand why I find myself floating in this space without any meaning "

Ai: “Regarding that, right now you are in a room where the last adjustments are being made to move to your new world. But for that, I will need your opinion. After all, the final adjustments will be made according to your taste, Rei. Once this information is available, the system will send it to God and he will take care of making the last changes before sending you to the new world. "

Hearing that, I couldn't help but widen my eyes in surprise. After coming back from my stupor, I said:

Rei: “Very good. Ask me what you need, Ai "

Ai: “To start with, do you have any additional specs on how you want your body to be, Rei? Although you asked to be terribly attractive, that does not specify the characteristics you want your body to have "

Rei: (Now that I think about it, Ai is right. I guess I must thank God for being so considerate of my wishes).

After thinking it over carefully for a few minutes, I replied:

Rei: “Very good. I want to have extremely white skin like jade. I want to be the envy of any woman who sees me in this regard. Also, I want to have white hair and golden eyes, so that when looking at my sharp expression my enemies will tremble with fear. If possible, I want her to grow up to almost 6 feet (2 meters)and have a body with well-defined muscles, so that from the outside she looks like a work of art. On the other hand, I know that I wish I had the incredible powers of some protagonists from the worlds of DXD and Shinmai Maou no Testament, but I still wish that my potential or capacity for growth was unlimited. Besides that, I want my reflexes, reactions, physique, talent and resistance to be of the highest caliber and superior to any other being that exists in any existing world "

Ai: “Wow… the women of that world are not going to have it easy, from what I hear. I guess you plan to have it big down there too. "

Rei: “Hehehe… Isn't it obvious? I want to stand out in everything. By the way, I want my member to be 33.5 cm (13 inches) long and 5 cm in circumference "

Ai: “As you wish, Rei. Another issue to resolve is the world you wanted for your exclusive use. Is there anything you want to add to the previously established configuration? "

Rei: "Before that, could you tell me what is included in said configuration?"

Ai: “Basically it's like a vast universe exclusively for you. Of course, your current residence would be a planet with the same characteristics as planet Earth in your old life. Consequently, you will be able to bring and withdraw people and animals from other worlds to live there without any inconvenience. Although, if they want to get out of there, it will have to be through you, Rei. The advantages of this universe is that it uses an energy known as vacuum energy to regenerate from whatever damage is caused, so you do not have to worry about whether you decide to train anywhere. Not only that, but it also possesses unlimited and purest energy if you wish to cultivate in the future. Likewise, each planet was configured so that you can plant or cultivate any plant that you bring from other worlds. Similarly, it happens with liquids with special properties, although you can check that in the future, Rei "

Honestly, I was dumbfounded. Practically, I had everything to make up for the terribleness of my past lives. (Although he barely remembers the last xd)

Rei: “Good. I want you to include the ability to use the vacuum energy of said universe. After all, I do not want that after building some establishment there, I cannot rebuild it to the way it was before simply because it is not part of the natural laws of this one. On the other hand, I wanted to ask God to create a dungeon similar to the Tower of Babel from the Danmachi anime on the Earth-like planet in my universe, though not necessarily the same. It would be interesting if it includes other completely original monsters or floors. All this in order to train my skills and to make me stronger. Now that I think about it, it would not be a bad idea if there were some other planet with tribes specialized in warfare that are in constant confrontation. It could be fun, hehe "

Ai: “Don't worry, Rei. I will let it be known to whoever created me for sure. Well, basically that was all I had to ask you. Is there anything else you want to specify in relation to your wishes? "

I thought for a moment about whether there really was something else, when something occurred to me. Honestly, he wasn't sure if it was possible or not, but he didn't lose anything by asking.

Rei: “I want to ask you something, Ai. I wanted to know if it is possible to have an initial ability of the system that allows me to hide, camouflage or make my true strength unnoticeable. How to say it ... Something like preventing any external force, entity or object from determining my true potential and strength. It doesn't matter if they see me as a strange subject or something like that, but I would like to avoid attracting too much attention. It could also be useful if I want to be part of the nobility in the world of DXD for fun, although I have not thought much about it yet "

Ai: “Wait a minute, Rei. Let me check with the one who created me. I will also take the opportunity to send you the specifications related to your body and your own universe "

After a moment of silence, Ai told me:

Ai: “… After consulting with the one who created me, he asked me to tell you that there would be no problem. But, since the other deities could consider this request as an additional wish to what was agreed, he told me that it would be fine as long as it is exchanged for a free lottery spin, which would allow you to obtain a random power characteristic of one of the characters of anime / manga / novels you know. She asked me to ask you if it was plausible. "

Rei: “Hmmm… Well, it's fine. After all, I don't want to cause unnecessary trouble for whoever is giving me this wonderful opportunity. By the way, Ai. How do you get those free lottery spins? "

Ai: “The system is configured to provide you 1 free lottery spin for super abilities from other worlds every 5 levels. For example, as you are going to start a new life in another world, you will be at level 1. When you reach level 5, 10 15, 20, and so on you will receive a free lottery spin. You can also get them through extra difficult or secret missions. But you shouldn't worry about that, Rei. There is also the lottery of basic or special skills that are not related to those super skills, which you can obtain more easily or by exchanging Hentai points (H-points) that you obtain when completing any mission "

Rei: “I understand. Well, compared to something as important as my safety, that's fine I think. Thank you from me, Ai "

Ai: “It will be, Rei. Anything else you want to add before being sent into your new life?

Rei: "I think that would be it, Ai"

Ai: “Very good. I already reported everything to the one who created me. I hope you have a lot of fun in this new life, Rei "

Rei: “Thank you, Ai. I will be counting on you. "

As soon as I finished saying that, a bright light enveloped me again and I disappeared from said space. When I opened my eyes, I realized that I was in my new room.

 

6