Chapter 4: The System
214 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In the next instant, I woke up in a cozy bed. According to the clock on the nightstand next to my bed, it was 8 in the morning. The first thing that caught my attention was the size of my room. It consisted of a double-size bed, 2 huge tables to store clothes, 2 small tables located on the side of the bed that kept some of the accessories of my old self, a desk for my studies, 2 huge wardrobes and a huge window with handles near the bed which led to a small fenced-in terrace. Despite having all those items, the room was still spacious enough that I wouldn't trip over even if I was careless when walking or running.

Another thing to mention is that my room was not connected to a hallway. Opening the door, I found myself in a space that was half the size of my room. Apparently, it was a recreation room, as well as a waiting room for my servants or unexpected guests. It was composed of furniture that was around a table, a huge television on top of a large nightstand, windows just as huge as those in my room with curtains and 2 doors. One of them overlooked the hallway, while the other led to a bathroom with enough space to have a laundry room, toilet, basket for dirty clothes, trash can, 1 shelf made up of towels, a large shower with a niche located to his side to place the necessary objects for personal hygiene, and a separate bathtub. Like my room, this bathroom was impressive in itself because of the space to move around without any inconvenience.

According to the memories I got in my dreams, I usually got up at 7 in the morning and had breakfast at 8. From there, I would call Risa, Alicia or the other maid to help me change my clothes after wash in the bathroom. By then, any of the three maids had to be in my waiting room before then, to take my call immediately. But that only happened from Monday to Friday. On the weekend they came to attend to me at 9 in the morning and I had breakfast at 10. And just today was Saturday.

Lost in my memories, I confirmed that the weekends were my days of greatest rest. After breakfast, I had swimming lessons in the huge pool at my house from 11 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon; He had lunch from 1 to 2 in the afternoon; I had music classes from 2 to 3 in the afternoon; and he was finally free for the rest of the day.

Usually my old self wasted his time in the home library until dinner time. Except for the rare times he decided to go out and play with one of the few friends he made over the years. I say this because, according to the memories I got from my old self, after first going outside the mansion to play with other children my age, I rarely had time to go out for some heartfelt fun. One of the main reasons my in this world became less outgoing or wanting to go out and play was because I didn't have the time to do so. His day to day was: getting up, washing up, having breakfast, studying, having lunch, studying, having dinner, washing up, sleeping.

At first, as he had a lot of fun the day he met Ayame, when he returned to the mansion he told his father about what had happened, and that he wanted to do it again if possible. Of course, Yuji was a person who loved him very much even though my former self was not his biological son. So it was decided that my old self would go out to party outside the mansion on Saturdays every 2 weeks. I suppose it was because he cared for my safety, and even more so when an ambush could occur by the people who forced my biological father to leave me in the care of someone else.

The second time he got together with Ayame, she introduced him to her younger sister Sayuri. As with Ayame, she was able to quickly become friends with Sayuri because of the good chemistry that existed between the two, as well as the fact that her personalities were related. So much so that Ayame seemed to be jealous at times and even she took the opportunity to stay closer to the body of my old self when we met again between the three, as if wanting to mark territory. Of course, my old self wasn't even aware of this, which makes me wonder if I was really dense or gay.

Unfortunately, he could not always meet them, so there were Saturdays where he did not go out. But at a certain point, my old self decided to explore other places besides the park. It was around this time that he made other friends, although these could be counted on one hand.
However, as time went by, my old self lost interest, mostly because I couldn't meet them often. In this way, he began to go out less and less, absorbing himself in library books and studies. This kept escalating until it didn't come out again. Over time, seeing this, the maids who cared for him became concerned that this behavior would have negative repercussions in the future, when he would have to start living for himself. That is why they went to talk to my stepfather and, 2 weeks ago, it was decided that on the weekends he would have the whole afternoon free to go outside the mansion.

Interestingly, in those 4 days that my old self left the mansion, he did not communicate with any of his few friends. According to what I remember, he was afraid of meeting them again after a long time without seeing them. He didn't know if he would recognize them, if they would welcome him, or if they would reject him for forgetting about them.

Consequently, he decided to use his free time going to the amusement park, karaoke, cinema, the city library, among others, always accompanied by his maids. Apparently he had gotten used to hanging out with them, so he didn't find it boring to always stay home. The most excited was always Risa. I suppose it was because she could spend more time with her young master while they both relax and have fun.

Anyway, as there was still an hour until one of my maids arrived to help me get dressed and go to breakfast, I wanted to take the opportunity to ask Ai some questions:

Rei: “Ai. Could you show me my status, please? "

Ai: "Of course, Rei"

At that moment, a huge screen with data about me appeared in my vision:

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yukimura Rei

Age: 8

Bloodline: Angel, Demon, Dragon, Human (Hero)

Level: 1 (0 / 500 EXP)

Vitality / Health(HP): 100 (Humans have 100 of vitality in their lifes)

Magic(MP): 10

Strength: 14

Agility: 20

Intelligence: 25 (The most intelligent humans have a maximum of 150)

Wisdom: 24

Dexterity: 21 (The most talented humans have a maximum of 80)

Endurance: 20

Reaction: 10

Charm: 200 (The most beautiful humans have a maximum of 100)

H-points: 0

Stats points available: 0

Titles:

[None]

Innate Skills:

 

  • Fated Encounter: The host will have fortuitous and inexplicable encounters with the people who appear in the manga, novels, games, manhwuas, comics and animes. Thanks to the incomparable beauty of the host, you will always make a good impression, regardless of whether your first meeting is embarrassing or not. Similar to the protagonist´s halo in urban novels. This ability takes effect regardless of the target's race.

 

  • Dragon aura: ability born from the dragon's blood that the host possesses, as well as from the sacred gear that contains the soul of a powerful dragon that symbolizes domination and that has been created by God. Dragon power always attracts the attention of strong and weak beings. Configured to attract powerful beings that are of interest to the host. Dragons seek to breed with those who are stronger than themselves. When the host finds someone of interest to him, he will release pheromones only in the direction of the target. If the target is constantly exposed to this ability, they will be sexually attracted to the host. Over time, it can lead to love. It increases the sexual and natural attraction for the host by 40 %. It´s activated or deactivated according to the Host´s will. This ability takes effect regardless of the target's race.

 

  • Ladies Killer: Thanks to the natural charm and innate beauty of the host, along with the innate ability "Dragon Aura", any woman will be drawn to the host, regardless of whether she is a girl, a teenager, a single adult woman or married. There is a 95% chance that women with low mental strength will fall madly in love with the host. For those whose mental strength is moderate or strong, the probability of success is between 58 and 83%. Regardless of the case, as long as a woman is in the presence of the host, she will feel less nervous, shy or insecure and in the mood to strike up a friendly conversation, flirt, plead or be aggressive in her advances. Each case depends on the personality of the girl in question. Charm increases by 150% when it´s active. This ability takes effect regardless of the target's race.

 

  • Infinite potential: The host's body and soul have the ability to grow infinitely. The host will not be limited by any restrictions, including the system, in his quest for power.

 

  • Multi-talented: The host is capable of perfecting any activity he learns and perfecting it in no time. No matter what great genius has been or exists in that discipline, they are not compared to the host. Dexterity increases by 250 % when it´s active.

 

  • Invisibility Aura: The host has a cloak similar to an aura made by the system that is invisible to the eyes of any being, be it mortal, immortal, human, animal, demihuman, monster, dragon, demon, angel, fallen angel, heavenly, god, etc. This layer surrounds and hide the characteristics of the host's body-soul duality, and makes it impossible for any being to determine his intentions, potential or type of the soul and body, and the true power of the host. Consequently, the host will be seen as normal, without potential and worthless, as if there was nothing special about his body and soul. It can be activated or deactivated according to the will of the host.

 

  • Unfair Duality: The host will possess the perfect body-soul combination. No matter what world they are in, the host will have a duality that includes all the prerequisites to practice any discipline, technique, magic, sorcery, etc., regardless of whether the species is mortal or immortal, human, supernatural, celestial, etc. The host will count with the genes of the species that exist in all worlds, even if they are extinct.

 

Weapon:

  • Brynhild (S) (SEALED)

 

Sacred Gear:  Titan´s Might (SSS+...) (SEALED)

Battle Skills:

  • Banishing Shift (S) (SEALED)

Hentai Skills:

[None]

Harem:

[None]

Store: (SEALED)

Random Lottery Spin: x1

Ultra-special Lottery Spin: 0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seeing everything that was showing in my state, I couldn't help but be dumbfounded. After a few seconds, I began to laugh uncontrollably at the immense joy and satisfaction I had after seeing my incredible innate abilities.

First, I was struck by how low my stats were. After thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that it was normal for an 8-year-old, plus I was level 1. What caught my attention was how high my charm was. I assumed it was because he had wanted to be very attractive.

From there, I began to inspect the innate abilities resulting from the desires that I asked of God. Although I had some doubts regarding the meaning of some of them, I left it for later because I was pleasantly surprised to see included an ability that I did not ask for in my wishes: the "Dragon Aura" ability.

According to the description provided by the system, I began to think about how he had achieved such a wonderful ability. In the end, I came to a conclusion, although I was not one hundred percent sure. So I decided to ask Ai:

Rei: “Hey, Ai. How on earth did I get the innate ability Dragon Aura? "

Ai: “It shouldn't surprise you that much, Rei. Since you have the blood of a dragon, it is natural for an innate ability like that to be generated. It could be said that it is a natural characteristic of dragons. The same will happen to your demonic and angelic bloodline when you wake them up. Of course, they will also give you innate abilities with tremendous effects, though only when you get used to using their respective powers properly. "

Rei: “Incredible. I never thought that asking to have the blood of a dragon would bring me such a wonderful benefit. Probably neither Issei or Vali from DXD compares to me now in this regard. "

Once I clarified that doubt, I proceeded to sit on one of the furniture in the recreation area. I still wanted to ask Ai more questions about the true meaning of my other innate abilities and other things that appeared in my state, but I wanted to do it once I was in a comfortable place. In addition, I had planned to wait for the arrival of any of the maids in my service in the recreation area, so everything fell into place perfectly.

Once I made myself comfortable on the furniture, I began my questioning towards Ai:

Rei: “Now that I've gotten rid of my surprise, I'd like to ask you the questions that really interest me, Ai. To begin with, does my “Multi-talented” ability also apply to cultivation and those disciplines that only supernatural or celestial beings can perform? "

Ai: “Of course, Rei. Being an ability that was created from one of your wishes, it was specified that it applies to any discipline that exists in any world regardless of race. And thanks to "Unfair Duality", there will be nothing you cannot learn, practice or do "

Rei: "Fantastic!"

Hearing this, I felt like I wanted to pass out from happiness. However, a doubt appeared in my mind. After reasoning for a few seconds and not reaching a conclusion, I asked Aí:

Rei: “Clarify something for me, Ai. If the ability "Unfair Duality" allows me to learn or practice anything, does that mean that within my body I have the genes of all the races that exist in all the worlds? And if that's true, would that make the blood corresponding to that gene the purest according to my ability? "

I felt it was vitally important to understand this point. If it really turned out to be true, then he would be able to awaken the byakugan, sharingan, or any other amazing gene-related ability. And if it turns out to be the purest and most powerful genes, I can't help wondering how far the performance of their corresponding abilities will go.

Ai: “It's just as you say, Rei. However, just because you have the genes does not mean that you actually have the bloodline corresponding to the species in question. It's as if you have it and at the same time you don't. For example, the ability "Dragon Aura" is born as a consequence of having in your body the bloodline of a dragon and of your sacred gear that contains one. Hence, it is an innate ability. By this, I do not mean that you will not be able to learn the abilities of these species or that their effects will be inferior. You simply won't get the innate abilities that you would have if you had his bloodline. "

After processing the information Ai gave me, I felt like I was losing my body's strength. Certainly, Ai was a divine system. While I will not gain additional abilities for not possessing the bloodline of the species in question, that does not mean that things are going to change much. I subconsciously asked for one of the best wishes you could ask for.

When I felt that some of my energy was regaining, I continued with my questioning:

Rei: “I-great. Now, is there an explanation to the category of my Sacred Gear? What do those ellipsis mean? "  (SSS ∞ = SSS+...)

Ai: “It's not that difficult to understand, Rei. The Sacred Gear that you requested as a wish far exceeds all those in the DXD universe, so the ellipsis is an indication that it tends to infinity. Unfortunately, as it is still sealed, the system does not have much information about it. You will have to discover its true potential little by little, Rei "

Rei: “I understand. Well, I won't necessarily depend on the abilities of my sacred gear, so I can take my time to find out how it works. By the way, Ai. Why is the Store sealed? And how can I unlock it? "

Ai: “It's not complicated at all. The Store will be available when you reach level 5, Rei. "

Rei: “I see. Now that I think about it, what is the difference between "Random Lottery Spin" and "Ultra Special Lottery Spin?"

Ai: “The first allows you to randomly win any skill or object related to sexual acts. The abilities that you get randomly through this means will be cataloged as D, C, B, A, S. On the other hand, the second allows you to go beyond the S rank and, in general, is related to the super abilities of the most powerful characters in the stories you read or played in your previous life. I must remind you that both lotteries do not discriminate against any species. Also, it won't necessarily be a combat skill. For example, the "Titles" box in your state will give some of your abilities great effects, or just harm your enemies. Also, bloodlines can be obtained by this means. In short, the system will provide you with various ways to cover any weaknesses you may have, Rei. "

Rei: “It certainly makes sense, which motivates me to strive from now on to become stronger. I suppose the Store will be another of my sources of skills. Oh! Now that I remember, Ai. What about missions? Why haven't I seen one yet? "

Ai: “The missions are randomly generated depending on the circumstances you find yourself in. As you have not yet begun to live in this world, no special circumstance has yet been detected to generate any mission. "

Rei: “I guess that's the logical thing to do. What kind of missions do you think will appear, Ai? "

Ai: “As the system was created based largely on your purpose to create a harem, the missions that will be generated most often will be oriented to the sexual acts and the conquest of the women who capture your interest. That is not why the system will not stop providing you with missions and lottery tickets to make you stronger. In case you're wondering, once you meet the mission requirements, you'll be awarded "H-points", experience points, and points to increase your stats. Remember, Rei. The "H-points" will allow you to get all kinds of skills from the Store, so I recommend that you accumulate them anyway. "

Rei: “It makes sense. I guess th- "

At that moment, I noticed an inconsistency. I asked Ai:

Rei: “Now that I think about it, Ai. What if I had sex or only performed sexual acts with one of my goals of interest? Would you also earn H-points even though such acts are not the objectives of the system generated missions?"

Ai: “Sure you do, Rei. As I mentioned a moment ago, the system is more attached to satisfying your sexual desires due to your ultimate goal of obtaining a Harem and a satisfying life, so the system will give you H-points from missions and certain achievements. These achievements are achieved when you have sexual encounters with the opposite sex. Be careful with this, Rei. When I speak of sexual encounters, it does not necessarily mean having sex. Acts such as blowjobs, handjobs, anal sex, non-consensual sex, sex with women who are not single, among others, will be rewarded by the system as H-points."

Rei: “Hehehe… Without a doubt, I couldn't have asked for a better system. Finally, what about the disciplines that my old self has been practicing during these years? Why don't they appear on the skills panel?"

Ai: “It's not that they don't exist, Rei. Simply, the System began to work from the moment you began to consciously live in this world, so the abilities of the Rei who lived for 8 years in this world have not yet been registered in the system. That does not mean that they have disappeared. Now they are part of you. Consequently, once you perform any of those disciplines again, it will be ranked according to the level of perfection that the Rei of the past achieved during all those years, and it will finally be registered in the system. By the way, if you want to keep practicing to achieve true perfection in said discipline, you can do it, Rei. With the 'Multi-talented' ability, it won't take long."

Rei: "I see ... It's a real relief."

After all, if out of nowhere he started to be lousy in some discipline that he had mastered before, it would bring unnecessary problems and worries from the people living in the mansion.

When I thought I had nothing more to ask and was heading to my room to check the time, I remembered something important. I didn't realize that all this time I had been speaking out loud to no one in particular. That is why I repeated to myself several times that, from now on, I must speak to Ai mentally.

As I got to my room and grabbed the clock, I saw that it was 20 minutes to 9. I decided that I would wait for any of the maids to come by on one of the furniture in the reception room. As I sat down, I noticed something while checking my condition.

Rei: “Right! I have a random lottery spin. I wonder if I should use it right now. "

After thinking about it for a few seconds, I came to the conclusion that no matter when I did it, in the end the resulting ability would be random.

Rei: “Good. I don't lose anything trying, as it is random. Very well. I want to make use of the lottery money order, Ai "

Ai: “Okay, Rei. Making use of the Random Lottery Spin… Installing new ability in 3… 2… 1 .. "

At that instant, a painting appeared in my vision. The content was as follows:

 

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Skill Obtained!

Sensational Mouth (S) (Maxed): The host's mouth will bring unimaginable and divine pleasure to any part of the target's body. There are no more sublime and electrifying lips, and a tongue as addictive and pleasant as the host's. Once the target tastes this pleasure in any part of his body, he will never forget it. No other being can provide such pleasure except the host. It applies to any being the host chooses as a target regardless of his race. It is activated or deactivated according to the wish of the host.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

6