CH-6 The Runaway Prince, a different perspective to life!
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'So what should I do with him?' I ask Gaia while looking at the passed-out Leo in front of me.

[You should take good care of him for now, he may be helpful to us in the future. His body is just passed out due to energy deficiency, he will recover in a dozen minutes]

'Can we trust him, he won't be a threat?' I question while looking at his tattoos

[Someone has sealed his powers under the disguise of fatal poison attack, he won't be a threat, not anytime soon]

'If you say so.' I know Gaia is more efficient in these matters as I know little about the outer worlds, for now. Hopefully, I will be able to adapt fast.

I drag his body under a cave formed in a nearby giant tree to guard against monsters.

I start exercising and warming up a little while waiting for Leo to wake up. After around half an hour later the Leo woke up and looked at me and said

"cough..cough.. thank you little brother, you saved me from the poison of that bitch. I owe you my life"

[Don't tell him about the truth of the poison for now]

"I just found your body unconscious here in the middle of the forest, so I dragged you here to gaurd your body, waiting for you to wake up"I replied.

He checked his body for a while before showing a little confused expression on his face after which he sighed a little.

"I have nothing on me to repay you for your kindness, but I will do my best to repay you in the future." He said righteously before continuing "Brother you are a smart and handsome young male like me, someday in the future, you may encounter a similar problem as me, so listen to my experience which could help you avoid a possible calamity in your life"

I was a little intrigued, I have noticed the cultural differences in the Leo society so I can guess some of his troubles.

"I am listening" I said.

"I was born in a very powerful family, a very very very powerful family with a super-strong father and super-duper strong mother, but after my birth, my mother left me for her own family which is more powerful than my father's family, everything was fine until I got a little bigger and many treacherous females starting lusting after my pure and holy body but thankfully my father stood up for me and protected me from those evil stares...'sob'...'sob'.

He cried a little before continuing.

"I thought of him as my idol protecting from clutches of evil, but how wrong I was as one day my father decided to sell my body in the name of marriage to a vile family as powerful as my mother's family to form an alliance. After learning about this I instantly planned my escape from home but somehow the nearby situated sisters of the one I was arranged to marry got the wind of it and they chased after me, but with my strength, I fought back was able to escape through the teleportation portal, unluckily one last poison attack hit me before the teleportation completed, almost taking my life"

'After listening to his story I am sure he highly needs some points in the Intelligence department and the way he is, someone most likely helped him escape just like the fake poison attack'

[Your analysis is most likely correct]

'During the adventure, heroes encounter a runaway jade beauty princess and here I am listening to a giant prince literally packed with muscle from head to toe. Life in outer space sure is getting weirder by the hour'

[You wanna be jade beauty hunter?]

'Nah I will pass, I got better things to deal with'

"So brother as you can see I am in a quite tragic situation, and my father and his agents are still searching for me, is there a way you can help me hide?" He asked

[Say yes, but he needs to sign 1-year life contract]

"Yes there is a way, but you need to sign 1-year life contract" I said

"I agree" he instantly replies as if afraid I am gonna take back the offer.

Gaia instantly made a bright glowing paper in front of where terms and conditions were written on both sides mostly in my favor. Conditions were like we can't harm each other intentionally and never tell anyone about each other's secret and with an additional condition which Gaia added which can make me wipe 1 year worth of memories during which contract was active.

Leo hesitated a little after seeing the last condition but after a few moments of hesitation, he still signed the contract.

After signing I brought my hand close to the head of Leo under the instructions of Gaia and watched as the special traits of the Leo like the tattoo-like black lines and scorpion tail disappeared replaced by common Leo traits. After complete transformation, he looked like a normal Leo just with a bigger size.

"Finally, let me introduce myself, I am Dane"

"Its nice meeting you Dane, my name is Ruth, Ruth Lionheart" 'Bruh, he got Lion in his name' I thought.

"Ruth how are you feeling now because I am on a tight schedule with a lot of work to do."

"Yes, I am a lot better now, still in a very weakened state but enough to run and punch around normally"

"Ok then wash your face, eat some food with me and then we need to move ASAP"

After doing the things I and Ruth got ready to move places.

Gaia said she is going to teleport Ruth with me towards the nearest hunting location.

I and Ruth disappear when I reappeared I got to see Ruth's shocked face as he asked "Who are you really? I never knew anyone can teleport without portals!"

'Are you sure we can trust that contract this much'

[Don't worry if he tries anything I will know it sooner than himself through the contract and can stop or destroy him]

'Women in the universe are scary!' I thought.

"Just a not normal person, this one of the things going on the secrets list mentioned in the contract" I answered Ruth.

[Now get ready for your first Dungeon adventure] I heard Gaia's voice as I look around the surrounding giving me insides of a cave like feeling.

"Let's Go!"

1