CH 10 – Cleaning, Sand, and Chaos
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello fellas. This is the second chapter this month, and I'm hyped to share it with all you. Please enjoy.

"Why did you leave sand on my bed, you little shit?" Eth rages at me while cleaning her bed and room with powers beyond mortal ken. I cowered in the corner that she confined me in after I accidentally almost gave her a mental breakdown.

Apparently she had never seen sand before. Now she knows how everywhere it gets. And hates it.

She claims that her purpose is to maintain order, like some kind of glorified maid. I feel that her powers could be used for more, but who am I to argue with her Creator? They were here first.

She just made the mess disappear. I bemoan the loss of the sand, but I have a desert full of it. Before she cleans me up, I draw the sand off of me, and in to a compressed ball, which fuses into one giant grain of sand. Or dirty glass, i guess.

Eth grabs it from me, then gives me a look. I tell her that she can keep it, and she strides over to put it on one of her bookshelves.

Then she stands back, looks at it with her hands on her hips, ruffles her shoulder-length white hair a bit, and moves the orb to be better centered. Then she smiles.

Honestly, I love her smile. It is so blindingly white, but that contrasts fantastically with her quite dark skin. I tell her so, and she thanks me. I don't really think she knows how to respond to me complementing her.

To obviously change the subject (I don't think she's that good at subterfuge), she tells me that I need a set of clothes. I look down at my body.

In some ways, this body feels more like home than I ever did with my other one, likely because that one never existed. Maybe that's why I didn't even realize that I was naked. Now that I know, however, I feel a huge surge of embarrassment. I use my arms to cover my non-existent bust and my crotch like I had seen a girl doing during a public humiliation back in my memories. Shame.

"Yes, p-please," my voice hitches at the unholy amount of emotion running through my mind. I think my normally brown face must be more... Whatever color I blush at this point.

She looks excited for some reason, and I'm happy to be of service.  She runs to the right side of the room and the first door on that wall, her own robe-like coat billowing behind her. She looks at me, with a glare that says "look away," and I oblige.

"Miguel!" She shouts after I hear the door click open, "Stop doing your broken things, we have a guest!" I really want to know who she is talking to, this Miguel. Lo and behold, a response is not long in coming.

"Alright," a strangely nearby, very gravelly voice seeped in reluctance said, "hiding the weird stuff." I hear a very loud slurping noise, and then Eth calls out for me to come over.

I walk until I reach the door, and stop in front of it. Miguel was not what I expected. Instead of a well-dressed mercantile man, instead I see a wall of... for a lack of a better description, meat. He has these intestine-looking limbs that wave around in very fluid ways. I'm frightened to think of what the "Weird stuff" could have been.

One of the tentacle-adjacent limbs reaches out towards me, and of course I shy away. I have no idea what those things could do to me. Then the end of it morphs into a hand. For a moment, I stand there, baffled, before I realize that it is extended for a handshake.

I reach out, and shake the tentacle hand.

I definitely expected the hand to be more slimy, but instead, it feels nearly like a normal hand, just a bit more rubbery. I look up, and see quite a few eyes looking at me. "Who made you, dirt child?" The rather rude blob of flesh asked me. I don't actually like that name, but this thing is scary, and the other thing is my mother.

"Umm," I glance at Eth, and whisper, "What's her name?"

"You do know that I can hear you, right?" The eavesdropping glob of meat interjects, making me jump. Eth puts her hands on my shoulders. I'm so much shorter than her that it doesn't take much effort.

"I need you to make this little one some clothes." I don't see how this thing could make me clothes, but I guess that is why I'm here. Learning opportunity.

"Are you really asking me to make those disgusting, inedible, things?"

"Yes, I am."

"You are only the Creator's maid, how do you think you can command me?" This does not seem to be going well, and the hand is still holding on to me. You know, that might be a bit of a problem. I try to pull off of it while "Miguel" is distracted, but some of his eyes swivel towards me and I immediately stop.

"The creator gave me this room to manage, and you are a part of the room, therefore you should obey me." Eth argues as I struggle, starting to panic, against the limb.

"Whatever, but just this once," The abomination relents. 

I continue my struggle against the tentacle hand, but before I  can escape, a part of the meat wall opens up like a butthole, and the tentacle starts to drag me in.

"eeEEAAHH!" I scream as the thing drags me in. I look behind me , and see Eth standing there with a completely impassive expression. I feel so betrayed; what the hel is she doing?

I am slurped up in one of the most disgusting experiences in my life. Actually, it is most definitely the worst. It feels so slimy over my naked body, and unnervingly warm. 

I felt the stuff coagulating on my skin, and practically cocooning me in goo. I can't see anything. I can hear squelching and a low thumping. I want to pass out. I want to pass out. I can't. Help me.

After what seems like hours of this torment, it spits me out, in yet another unnerving procedure. I flop unceremoniously to the ground, and begin to cry.

Eth lifts me up, and carries me up the stairs. As she tries to dump me on the bed, I grab on to her arm, making her fall onto the bed on top of me. "Wait, Wick,"

"No. Stay." I hold on to her arm as I finally fall asleep.

I swear this isn't my fetish.

0