Chapter 1
2.1k 9 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Fuck, what do I do?
It all started in the summer, at my summer job. I was living with one of my friends at the time, just enjoying our break. I think it was around the last month of my the break left when I met "her" at work.
She was a bright eyed bushy tailed new hire. I was given the unfortunate opportunity of showing her the ropes. She was admittedly a little awkward but kinda cute at first, although that soon transitioned into kinda of a off/weird vibe. At the time I decided to try to be her friend. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I just ignored her, would I still be in this predicament?
As the days transformed into weeks, I slowly became weary around her, she would ask random weird questions and laughed at odd places in the conversation. She would also confide in me stuff I really didn't want to know.
Back then I thought I would be able to handle her weirdness, after all I only have a few weeks left before I go back to college dorm life. So I decided to just deal with it. I quit a week before I was planning to, it's a shame but I couldn't stand working another shift with her staring at me or dropping hints that we should go out.
Her reaction to the news that I was quitting was a precursor to what was to come. Apparently she had over heard my boss telling someone else that I was leaving in a few days, she them ran into the bathroom and started crying for an hour.
At the time I had felt bad for her, but kinda bewildered at the same time. Like was she seriously expecting me to be there forever?
On my last day she cornered me before I could leave. She gave me a small box with a bow on top, and asked if I how much time I had until I moved back. Made up an excuse and promised to talk with her later on that week.
 
That's when it should have ended. She should have become just someone I met during a summer break. I quickly forgot about her as my mind switched to the upcoming fall semester.

Fall semester went by okay... well just okay. I was enjoying my Christmas break at my families house, that's when I receive one of many calls from her.
 
I had stupidly picked up the call from an unknown number. It was her, she got your number from a friend on Facebook, she's in town and wants to hang out like you'd do back in the summer. I don't remember us hanging out, in fact I only remember me trying to avoid her.
I politely declined hoping that she would take a hint, but knowing that she never did before so why would she now. She called me a few days later. She just wanted to hear my voice again, she rambles on about soulmates. She was angry that I had the audacity to ghost her after the heart felt gift she gave me. I got angry and swore up a storm and said a few things that I regret saying them to anyone, but this crazy bitch needed to let go.
After that I hung up and blocked her number. Spring semester starts, new year new me at least I hoped. Back at the dorm I was settling in. Down the hall you see a familiar nightmare. It's her, she's at your college, in the same dorm. fuck, fuck, fuck what do I do?

1. Avoid her like you do with most of life's problems and hope she goes away.
2. Say hi and survey the damage.
3. complain to the RA about this chick. Though it's a little to late to transfer into another dorm and the RA don't give a shit.
Respond via the survey and lets say the deadline for voting is a good two weeks, after all I doubt anyone is gonna see this.

which path?
  • 1 Votes: 9 24.3%
  • 2 Votes: 23 62.2%
  • 3 Votes: 5 13.5%
Total voters: 37 · This poll was closed on Sep 3, 2021 02:52 AM.
25