Chapter 4
887 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV: Natalie

Jen, my room mate had just left, maybe I was being a little too insist on seeing those baby pictures. Her leaving gave me the perfect opportunity to indulge in my hobby. I took out a sketch pad, pencils, and more importantly a jacket.

I cuddled the jacket, I could still smell his cologne on the fabric. It was a lot better then his old mask, his jacket was fresh and I could wrap it around myself. Like he was giving me a hug. I had picked up the mask from his car when we worked together over the summer. It was just lying on the dash, I felt wrong doing it at the time. Those were the days, it was like I had discovered a new world when we first met. I could look into those dazzling eyes for hours. During the long fall months I had struggled not having him near, the mask helped me through the toughest bits.

He had a strange way of showing his affection though. What a funny boy, always playing these games. It was a cruel thing to do to a girl, but I loved him never the less. He was so cute when he was flustered, I wish he was comfortable enough with his feelings to be honest and admit publicly of our love. A sliver of me wondered if maybe he didn't like me, 'perish the thought, perish the thought, perish the thought, perish the thought, perish the thought, perish the thought, perish the thought, perish the thought, perish the thought', I repeated the mantra trying to dispel such nasty thoughts.

I returned my attention back to the drawing before me. It was a picture of a man and a women pushing a child on a swing set.

I needed some way of pressuring him to allow me closer. I took a moment to focus on the shading of his jawline. I tried to rouse the feelings that I had gotten from our hugs. I could almost feel his arms around me and his gaze filled with adoration when holding me.

Hehe, he was so tall, it was so wonderfully new feeling being held by someone taller. I couldn't help but ponder how he wasn't clumsy in such a large frame. 

I wish I could play with his hair again, it was so smooth and fluffy. It also smelled faintly of watermelons, probably due to the fact that he used watermelon scented shampoo and conditioner. But pretty soon we would be spending a lot more time together. An hour ago I had received an email from their HR department asking if we could do an interview tomorrow. I'd be able to see him almost every day for multiple hours. It would be just like the time we worked together in the summer.

It was clear that I was needed there as well. Just thinking about that bitch made me feel angry. After looking for him I had run into his room mate, who told me that he was working. It didn't take me that long to drive down to his work. It was there that I saw him adjusting the products on the shelves and I saw the bitch sneak up behind him and startle him. I wanted to punish her right then and there, but then something worse happened. He turned to her smiling and laughing, that bitch was trying to steal my man. I knew that she needed to be dealt with, but she was a slippery bastard and light on her feet.

I cuddled into the jacket again, trying to restore my energy I got from him. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to steal his jacket. After all,girl friends have a right to steal their boy friends jackets. His room was unlocked with just some board leaning against the door. I had a fun time exploring our possessions.

I needed away to claim him as my own, that way all the other bitches around campus would know he is mine. Of course it was hard when he was always pulling away from me. He must really get embarrassed from PDA, how sweet. I needed a way to isolate him, that way no one else would get in between us.

I took a moment to look at the pictures Jen had sent me of him as a kid. I couldn't help myself, he was just so cute. I know our babies will look just as adorable. The thought of carrying his children caused me to blush. Yes, once I finally get him to myself, then I could finally make that fantasy a reality. He was going to be a great dad. I could see it now, him walking me to my classes, my baby bump on display showing all the bitches who wanted to steal him away, just who he really belonged to. We would get married, and daddy would make sure he behaved and took responsibility, not that he wouldn't since he loved me so much. Jen would be my sister in-law and my brides maid.

Though I couldn't think of any baby names yet. I would have to think that one over. I could see us on the play ground pushing our child on the swings. Yes that's it, I can see his face. My pencil ran across the paper, imprinting the image I visualized.

Biting on the end of my pencil, I pondered. But how should I isolate him? I could take him to my families cabin, we could spend the whole weekend there.

I was so close on Monday, if only he didn't pull away. If he had broken legs he wouldn't have been able to get away. Yes. He would also be helpless and need taking care of, he would be dependent on me. I could keep him to myself. But that was more of an back up idea.

Of course, the easiest way might just be to sneak into his room when he is sleeping and sneak into our bed together. The room mate would be a problem. I wonder if I could convince or force his room mate out and claim his spot. We could push the beds together hehe.

But I am not in a rush, so I don't need to make a decision today. All I need to do is learn everything about him and make sure he doesn't flirt with any other bitches.

 

No poll today, I am still waiting for the results for chapter 3. But I decided that this chapter could be a bonus/ insight into the crazy. Also to explain her general agenda.

Smut hopefully coming soon in the next chapters

24