A regular Day, chapter-1
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     This world is normal well other than the Salvo's, people you have powers or other types of extremities. The thing is Salvo's are still human but they don't look like it. if you are a salvo you look different for example, horns , scales, made of metal or fire, but there is a levels of Salvo's there medium Salvo's and heavy Salvo's.

         Medium Salvo's have horns or extra appendage's but heavy Salvo's are different they can have stuff from medium Salvo's but they can control elements but of course only one element per Salvo. 

        This is how it is in this world you may think that's wonderful but being a Salvo is not that great because there is only 150 million Salvo's in the world and in some place they don't exist because they are hunted down like they are monsters. Salvo's face a lot of discrimination because of they way we look we look different to the regular human.                            This is why the city of malva exist it is a city where people and Salvo's can live in peace it has its down sides because of power hungry Salvo's robing and hurting others but we get by with the asiu, the anti-Salvo investigation unit used to take down Salvo's who break the law but that's enough of that this story is about a certain heavy Salvo who lives in his van.

The sun is in the middle of the sky as a lonely van is in the middle of an abandoned parking lot. The van is abnormally large and the sound of snoring could be heard from the inside of the van as a heavy Salvo snoring with his mouth agape and head on fire but oddly not setting the pillow or anything on fire. The salvo rolls off the bed and hitting the ground with a 

*THUMP*

The sleepy salvo "AM AWAKE!!! am awake?  uuuuh oh" says in a low gravely voice as he gets up and fixes his bed as he stands up he hits his head on the top of the van "ow" he sighs like this happens every morning. When he is fixing his bed he looks to not have a neck like his flame of a head is just hovering above the shoulders as it is flat across shoulder to shoulder as loose white t-shirt has a neck hole but no neck to hug. 

As he finishes fixing his bed he take a long stretch while hitting the roof and a cabinet or two on the way. He finishes his stretch with a satisfying sigh and bends down again slumping his shoulders again and scratches his back and yawning as he walks to a drawer a takes out some pants that looks made up of a material that is different that most clothes and puts them on over his shorts he had on during his sleep as he gets his pants on. His skin or what we can see from as his body is covered in thick layers of bandages all except the area where his neck is supposed to be, his body consists of a charcoal like substance that looks like a black like color but a much darker black. 

Once he gets his pants on they look worn  out like there the only pair he wears, ignoring the piles of clothes overflowing the basket. He gets his gloves on which are made of a material that looks uncommon for gloves and a jacket that is the same. He sighs as he gets his bag and starts to put some stuff into it and he says aloud "boxing gloves, bandages, glasses, note book, wallet oh that goes in my pocket, but first I need to count my money from last night's fights" he says this as he grabs a packet that is orange in color and opens it counting the money in his head.

"Okay I got 160" he sighs "welp it is not that much as last time but it will do" he mumbled "anyway I need to get some gas I think well time to go" he says as he opens the door of the van in the back gets out and closes it. 

His face being monotone if he had a normal face you can only see is eyes half closed. He walks around the van towards the front of it, his head almost coming over the top of the van. He opens the front driver door and gets in sitting down placing the backpack in the passenger seat and slumping in his seat he turns on the van and puts his seat belt on and drives off the parking lot and onto a road and going right onto the highway going down it a ways then turning off and then left he drives infront of a bar and parks getting out with his backpack and locking the van and starts walking towards the back where there is a metal door the Salvo knocks.

*SLIDE*

the slit on the door opens and a set of cat like eyes open only looking at a chest it looks up and sees his flaming head and says "password" the Salvo sighs and then goes "bookworm" the cat Salvo then say " wrong that's Tuesday's password ".

The fire Salvo sighs putting his hand on his nose if he had one and sighs "you got this Mike you got this it's Thursday right, yeah, yeah it's Rockymint right, yeah" 

The doors slit closed and the door swings open the cat Salvo greets Mike " hey man how's it goi'n " as the cat Salvo says this he reaches out his hand while Mike does so as well they grip each others hands and pull in on each other and pat each other on the back and pull back Mike then goes on " yeah I am doi'n pretty good man" " that's good that's good " replied the cat Salvo "anyway" the cat Salvo continuing " you here for the fights as usual " " yeah you know me to well scratch " Mike replied " so who am I fight'in today scratch " " oh yeah you're fighting against this bull Salvo at nine tonight " said scratch "oh that's what in 8 hours " said Mike " yeah you kinda showed up early man " replied scratch Mike goes on " yeah I got to do my work outs and practice them bull Salvo's are huge even for me " " yeah"said scratch negatively as scratch closes the door and goes back to his small chair.

Mike then goes throughout the belly of this underground fight club going past a windowed corridor seeing people and Salvo's cheering and screaming booing and cheering, raising money in the air with their first while two Salvo's fight a bear one and the other a moose big in size and power fighting each other they through punch's the bear throwing a right hook solid and knocks out the moose Salvo and raises his hands in the air and roaring a victory scream with the crowd going with them. 

        Mike exits the windowed corridor going into a locker room getting his backpack of his back and setting it down onto the bench he starts to bring out a clothes and changing into them and putting things on and into the locker labeled "the fireman" on it. Mike now wearing a tank top and long basketball shorts and his boxing gloves off the side and him unwrapping the bandages from his arms and legs as he does this his arms charcoal like substance starts to crack and steam and so does his legs, the cracks showing a charcoal red becoming more red a crimson. The steam turns to smoke and the smoke comes out slowly as he finishes by putting the bandages into his locker and he puts on his boxing gloves as his hands still have bandages on them. He gets up as he walks out after closing the locker he passes the bear salvo on his way out him towering over the bear Salvo by a couple of inches the bear Salvo looks up at him almost afraid of him and swings himself on the wall to get out of Mike's way Mike sighs and walks on he goes deeper into the bowels of this underground fighting arena and enters another windowed corridor showing another fight going on but instead of a professional looking ring it shows a water tank with two aquatic type Salvo's in it and fighting one being a shark Salvo the other being a swordfish Salvo Mike was seeing the final strike as the swordfish Salvo shoving it's sword like nose into the shark Salvo making the shark Salvo going down and sinking. The people cheering and booing that the shark Salvo lost. Mike exited the windowed corridor going down an inclosed hallway with doors running down each sides of the corridor one two doors being open Mike passes one and sees the moose Salvo from before being bandaged up and cleaned in what looks to be a makeshift doctor's office. Mike enters the other door and enters what looks like a gym type of area where multiple people are working out and mock fighting in the ring in the center he goes over and starts working out and punching the practice dummies every time he punches the dummies a singe mark is left as his heat burns the surface 

[Several hours later] 

Mike is sitting waiting in a dark room with muffled cheering and screaming then in a muffled announcer voice "ladies, gentlemen, and Salvo this is what you have been waiting for the fight of legends!!, in now introducing the the twisting tornado!!, the blast from the country!!, THE MIDTOWN BULLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!" Mike hears the screaming the cheering and the booing from random people in the crowds.  The anoucer goes off again "and the other fighter for tonight many of you know him from last night, the flaming demon!!!" Mike stands up and walks to the door and starts warming up "the hellfire of Kansas!!!" Mike's arms and legs cracks start to expand and glow hotter "THE FIREMANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!" Mike runs out of the doors and flys to the center of the ring with his fire arms and legs alight as well as his shirt burning away Revealing his chest set with flames and he raise his hands in the air as he lands flawlessly, then the crowd goes wild cheering and screaming with fists of cash in hand. Mike lowers his hands and stares at the bull salva towering over like the bear by a couple of inches. "The round starts in 3...2...ONEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" The announcer shouts as he flys away with his wings. 

        The bull salvo runs at Mike trying to run him over Mike dodges and punches the bull in the sides with great power and heat. The bull winces in pain the tries to punch Mike and lands it punching multiple times but when he stop he looks at his hands and they are singed from Mike's chest and heat alone, Mike looking down on the bull Salvo punched the bull knocking the bull Salvo down, Mike got on top of of the bull Salvo punched him his punches hitting like a hammer on an anvil. fire shot back from the impact of Mike's punches on the bull Salvo's chest and face beating the bull down while the crowd is screaming with a mix of cheering and booing. Mike kept punching for 5 minutes solid when he stopped the bull Salvo, blooded and burnt, had already got knocked out from the first couple of punches. Mike stood up raising his hands in the air making his fire blast up and making the crowd cheer louder than before he stops and goes back to the door he exited going straight back to the locker room. 

[1 hour later]

Mike is back in his van back in the abandoned parking lot in his regular clothes and bandages grabbing his backpack from his passenger seat about to get out until.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

Mike turns his head and looks out his window to see a human with a police badge on the window saying "open up and I just want to talk" Mike's eyes widened as he thought this guy probably knows about my fights oh who am I kiddin this guy knows but he just wants to talk. Mike calmed down and eyes went back to half closed and started the van and rolled down the window "what do you want uhhh"he said shairply the human was taken aback by the voice of Mike being a low gravely sound the female officer stammered "uhh-h I-I *ahem* I am here to recruit you as a new unit at anti-Salvo investigation unit so do you want to come with me or I can arrest you for illegal Salvo fighting" Mike paused then thought for a moment then said "sure why not it is not like I can escape or anything" 

This is my first actual novel I am writing and not something I thought of once so I hope that this will be better than I think it will be. And if you any advice I will be happy to accept it.

0