Chapter 1
94 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(????POV)

Huh? Where am I? I felt like I just woke up from long nap..I don't even remember a single thing not even my name? but I remembered all the animes, characters name..(like Naruto anime , Harry Potter, etc)except these I don't even have single clue about myself.....ugh!...what the hell !..

Here I am now, in the middle of nowhere completely confused on my situation. Much to my shock I didn't feel any pain..

Wait, now that I've realised it....I don't feels anything...where's my body? what's going on?...

Am I dead? Is this afterlife?....wait how can I feel pain when I try to remember my past life...

Minutes later, I tried to calmed myself. It would do no good to freak out. Calming myself, I began to wonder if have my parents or any family...how they will react knowing I am gone they would be devastated.....But I don't remember anything about them also which means I don't have anyone...or maybe not...damn!

Before I could wonder off with my thoughts, I heard a booming voice within my mind which if I being honest it scared the shit out of me!..

I wasn't one to get easily scared but it sure scared me ....It is completely silent where am I now. Absolute silence, not even a single sound what so ever.

[Hello #₹_&#, good to see you here.....haha...I see you are the same I thought you would be...many would get scared and scream when they heard my voice...you are an oddity.... even after you became like this.. luckily I am able to found you...and you've been choosen for new life.] said the unknown being inside my mind..

Are you kidding me? ....damn...wait a second? did I hear right? a new life?..

[ Yes you heard right, a new life...you are special....and don't worry about your name and your previous life.... because your name is something you will not remember unless you become strong...And you don't need to worry about your name. You never had a real name... every one called you D######₹__...] replied the voice..

What you say ? my name is...I didn't understand nor heard properly....I asked...

[ Haha....I already said didn't I ...you need to became strong enough to understand everything also you will remember about your past life...you could choose a name from those animes and comics you love to watch...]

'Reincarnation? This is exactly like those fan fiction i read before....Do I get any wishes and choose my power?...I asked..

[No, we are going to spin a wheel two times.One spin will decide the first world you'll go to whether it's a movies, tv shows, books, anime's, manga, or even fanfiction..

Another spin will be power you will get, this is the gift from me...for example, if the wheel land on Steve Rogers, you will gain his power but not looks, memories and even personality.....also you can choose how you want to be looked on your own...And both the power and looks are gifts from me, although I got a clues about what you wanted to be look like...] said the voice inside my head.

Suddenly, a wheel appeared in front of me and it  began to spin at a speed which made me difficult to look at worlds I could go to. Minutes later it began to slow down and I was able to catch a glimpse of worlds written there .

"Bleach", "Marvel", "Naruto", "One Piece", "The Flash", "The Office", "Boku No Pico", "Hunger Games", "SpongeBob SquarePants"

Some of these looked decent but what really mattered is the type of power I would get. If I got power of SpongeBob fucking SquarePants then I would really be mad. Well he does have a high regeneration power and thought of yellow Sponge kicking ass did made me chuckle.

Finally after what felt like an hour, the wheel finally stopped.

  "My Hero Academia"

The world where heros and villians where more than 80% of population have an ability called 'Quirk'.

Hmm, I have only watch the anime and luckily for me I'm caught upto season 4 but I never continued on with manga. But how the hell I watched all those I don't even remember going anywhere to watched all those anime....must be an otaku in my past life..yes...it must be.. !

(But the man who was watching this, yes the voice..  thought..'Hahah ....if you even heard your own name you will scared shitless.... I'm definitely recording this ....I will show this to others...i am sure they will laughing madly when they see the great D_₹_&_₹₹&&_ is thinking himself an otaku...ahahah) 

Now with these kind world, the I get matters the most. If I end with someone like Hawkeye then I'm definitely screwed...

Now the wheel spun again, and the name I see made me realised I may or may be not even reborn as a man!....ugh ....I don't know how I thought myself a man when I didn't remember anything.....must be my instinct....

Some characters I saw on the wheel were females. Such as Esdeath from Akane ga kill, Sakura from Naruto, Gwen Stacy from Marvel and more.

But when the wheel stopped and I saw just who was it. I was ecstatic.

The Ghost of Uchiha, the Second Six Paths and the main antagonist of Naruto.

Madara Uchiha.

Aren't I extremely Lucky?...

[ 'Hmm, good matches. You'll be same as Izuku also I already know how you want to looked like...so I fulfilled it.. but since I am helping you to go to another world...I have an task for you....what do you think? will you fulfill it...] said the voice...

'Hmm, since you are helping me this....I will try my best...so what is the task ?' I asked

[I need you to kill All For One (AFO) and Overhaul.....if those two would left alive then that world is really going to meet its end soon..] said the voice in my head.. that sounded like a man's...

'Wait a second. Can I request for something?' I asked inside my mind..

['Since you agreed to request, I'll allow it. I've already read your mind on what you wanted to ask. Nobody will be able to steal  your "Quirk'" or cancel it and no one will be able to take anything from your even cured the blindness of sharigag..or whatever you called those eyes. Remember you need to train to gain those power not from the start. When you complete the quest, you will be able to leave the world...Also, you can take your girls with you.."After that you will even able to learn about your own power....thought to himself"

You can come to this world any time you want. I will slower the time for you, when you leave this world, if you're so worried about it.]

said the being inside my head.

'Thank you,' I immediately said back. This would help so much. So I basically wouldn't have to worry about AFO and wouldn't worry about anybody cloning me or copying my power....It may sound weird but if there was something I hated more than NTR, it would be cloning. Ok NTR was definitely worde but I've read way too many fanfiction where this cloning bullshit happens.

['Now off you go'] said the being in my head.

Off towards my new adventure, where I would definitely make sure to live my dream...wait ....why did I said that?...what is my dream?....I don't remember anything...but from what the voice said that if I become stronger and complete the task...I will able to learn about my power and little about myself.....Ok then....this is my new dream....I will become strong stronger than anyone so no one would bother me....

"Unknown to him, the being who helped him is watching everything and when he heard the word " i will be stronger than anyone so no one would bother me" ...the being thought....'haha no matter you are still the  same, even after you death....You may not remembered , after all you are still the strongest being to ever exist ....haha"

3