CHAPTER 8: Andromeda
4.1k 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

----MC Mom's POV------

" Hahaha... " I laughed at the daily reports of my son. I put the ' Shadows 'around my son to protect him from unforeseen situations. He might not be safe even though he was at his home. No one knew so I liked to keep the site better than the sorry state. Besides, my son might not know but he probably guessed, he was in a state of power struggles.

This House was formed by my husband and he was the first and current head of the ' Haming ' Family. Main Haming Family was very rich and famous because of their wealth. Their main family exited in the Empire. Far away from this kingdom. My husband came from the brunch family of ' Haming ' but he was a talented and intelligent person so the Main Family let him to use the ' Haming ' Family name. My son carried the ' Haming ' family name so he had a lot of power and money than he could imagine. This power Struggle War was already won by my son but everything was not certain. 

This family raised the power within a few years inside the Kingdom and it could even compete with other most powerful families within the kingdom . It became too strong within a year so there were a lot of enemies that wanted to harm us. My husband had resources and power from the Main Family so it was not that much difficult to raise the power within the kingdom. I married my husband because of a political affair.

' Good. He could even cast a ' Slave Crest ' spell. My son became a better person. ' I thought as I read the report of my son's deeds. My son used to see the commoners as pests and he didn't even bother to make eye contact with his personal maids that I personally hired a few years ago. I chose average girls because I didn't want his eyes blind with the beauty of the girls. 

' The accident changed his a lot. ' I said inside my head. My heart was broken into pieces when I heard that he accidentally hurt himself. He was my treasure and everything I had. I carried inside my belly for over 9 months. I could do anything for him. It looked like this case was a blessing in disguise.

" Keep him in safe. If something like that happens again, I will make you that death is the best option in every available way. " I muttered at the shadow. The time was around lunchtime. The sunlight made enough shadow in the room.

" Yes, Your Highness. " The voice came from the darkness. It was cold and like a robotic voice. It had no emotion at all. They were a secret organization that had been exited since this kingdom was formed. Only Royals knew about their existence and their jobs were to protect the Royals. They were trained since they were kids so they had absolute Loyalty towards the Royals. My son didn't know about this at all. I would tell him when he grown up. 

" Good. Dismiss. " I said to it as its presence disappeared from this place. I stood up from my chair. I was staying at my office because I had a lot of duties as a Royal Family member and Haming Family's head wife. 

Our Mansion was pretty big and I built the office in it. My son stayed at the mini-mansion that was built beside the main mansion. My son didn't like my husband's other wife and that bastard. It was really a small mansion with simple luxury items. His personal maids also lived there. I made sure that they all lived there every day. I tracked their movements very well. If they showed any kind of suspicion moments, I would bury them at the 6ft under the ground.

I started to walk as I opened the door and I found my son who was waiting in front of the door. I smiled at him as I hugged my son.

------MC's POV-------

A few hours ago, 

" not bad " I muttered while checking their bodies. They all had average faces and bodies but half-elf stood out from them. She had a flawless face and beautiful skin compared to the others. 

" From today onwards, you are not allowed to wear any kind of underwear inside this mansion " I commanded them. They all had very embarrassed faces and they all looked at the floor with flushed faces as they all tried to cover up their bodies with their hands 

I didn't give them any chance to deny my orders. Or they had any power to deny my orders. They all nodded at my words and I walked in front of them.

" Are all of you magus? " I asked them the question that I was dying to ask. Magus was not rare at all. 

" Yes, we all are. " They all answered in the same way. 

' Good. I can use them as my Lab rats. ' I muttered inside my head. Magic was a fantastic thing and I had a lot of ideas inside my head to discover or to improve my own magic or my servant's magic. I wanted to improve myself. I was just no one in my previous life. I wanted to become something in this life. 

' For now, I should get Slave Seals. ' I thought as I already had plans inside my head for them. They would be my first unit of ' Battle Maids '.

' I will call them 'Andromeda'. ' I thought with a smile as I told two of the girls I previously mentioned to follow behind me and we head to the bathroom. 

------------------

Well, a new chapter is here. 

I am watching Sense8 and it is a very freaking great series. I recommend you guys if you still don't watch it yet.

The upcoming chapter might be late because I already mentioned that I accidentally deleted the chapters. 

Well, thanks for reading. 

PS. I don't like MC's name so I might change it. Please suggest me a few of cool names. 

23