CHAPTER 12: Milf (+18)
6.6k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Strip" I commanded with the tone that carried out the weight of my Nobility status. As a senior maid who had been working here for a lot of years, she knew that my orders were absolute.

Her face showed grief and some form of anger on her face. The tears leaked from her eyes as her face was in despair. But she didn't cry like a young girl and she held back herself while thinking about her family. 

She slowly removed her clothing from her body. Her hands shook due to the negative emotions nevertheless she took off her clothing slowly.

" Hurry up Bitch, I don't have all day to fuck you. If you don't hurry up, your situation will get worse. The next person will be your daughter.  I will fuck her in front of every servant and sells her as a slave. " I told her with an annoyed tone. I had a date with mom at lunchtime. She was just a toy for me to pass my boring time. 

" Please not my daughter, Young Master. Please, I beg you.... " Hanne was broke when I mentioned her daughter. The tears flowed from her eyes and she crouched on the ground as she begged with the tears. 

' Parents' weakness is their children. That's a universal truth. Well, I don't have any intention to sell her or her daughter. ' I thought. Fucking my slaves in front of the servants was not bad. I would show up the world that those were my belongings or properties. When I could conquer every beautiful woman, why should I share with other men. Even if they were my one-time cum dumpsters why should I give them to other men. Instead, I would keep them as my decoration toys which were far more better. 

' For now, let's enjoy breaking her. ' I muttered inside my head while seeing the despairing face of Hanne. I felt some kind of exciting feeling inside my chest. It was thrilling and quite felt good.

" God. Now hurry up, Bitch. " I stood up as I went in front of her as I held her chests as I looked at her eyes and said. 

" Yeah.. Yeah, Young Master. I will do my best. " She showed that she was not playing any more dull games. She replied with a smile.

" Good. But you said ' Please '. I already told you that ' don't say please ' " I slowly caressed her cheek and whispered to her. I talk her like a true villain and it was fun trying to stay in the character.

" ....Yes, Young Master. I will not say anything. "Hanne replied with tears. Her tone was shaky and her body was shaking.

" Good. But... " Before I finished my words, I slapped her cheek very hard to the side I was caressing. I slapped her very hard and the slapping tone resonated in this place. 

" Ahhh.. " She groaned in the pain as her body's balanced broke down and her head almost touched to the ground.

' Ohh! It feels good ' I muttered while looking at my hand which I used to slap on her cheek. It was soft and bouncy. I was a coward so I never fought with the woman. More like, I didn't have any balls to start the fights with the women even if they were in wrong or even with men. 

" Hanne looks at my eyes. " I talked to her as I changed my tone from the aggressive tone to the normal tone. I was playing the Character of Young Master from the Fantasy novel, not from the Cultivation novels. So I needed to play the character very well. Young Master from the Fantasy Novels were more intelligent than Young Masters in the Cultivation Novels.

" Now, let me enjoy your body. " I told her as she nodded at me with the frightened face. There was a big red mark on her cheek and tears leaked from her eyes. Blood clotted on her cheek due to my hard slapping. 

I pushed her body on the ground and I took off her clothing. I saw a full coverage dull bra with the white color. The bra's design was really dull. But it fitted her image. 

" Your breasts are bigger than I thought. Not bad. " I praised her but she didn't reply at all. Her eyes looked dead and she was silently crying or trying to send her mind somewhere else to escape from this reality. I was pissed off by her attitude. I was in wrong but she had no right at all. She was just a lowly commoner and she dared to ignore my words. So I got another reasonable fact to beat her. I was always a reasonable person.

" Slut, looks at me. " I told her in an aggressive tone while sitting on her belly. I hit her side belly with a little bit of force and as she looked at me with a frightened look.

" I am trying to play nicely but not only you disobeyed my order but also you ignored my words. " I said with an evil smile as I slapped her another cheek with the force.

" ...I'm sorry.. Please I'm sorry. I will not ignore your words. " Hanne said with a muffled tone while crying but I didn't give a shit about her. 

" Not this time. Mira. " I called my loyal maid which followed every of command. I thanked to myself that I was extremely lucky to have a loyal maid like her. 

" Yes, Young Master. What would you want to do ? " Mira asked in the devoted tone. There was no any chance in her tone at all. No pity or sadness for this woman. Her tone showed that she only concerned about me. 

' As I expected. ' I muttered inside my head. The reason why I decided to ràpe this milf was that I also wanted to test Mira. I was wondering she would show concern for my victims or any kind of stands. It was extremely important because I was going to do a lot of worse things in the future and if Mira showed a little bit of discomfotable thoughts, I needed to replan a lot of things. If someone thought that I destroyed this woman's life because I was just horny, they were dead wrong. 

" Throw her in the underground prison. Don't give her any kind of food or anything. " I told Mira. Hanne was already naked because I took off every of her clothing.

" Yes, Young Master. " She kneeled on the ground as she said in the obedient tone.

"....Please no.Young Master. I was in wrong. " Hanne hugged my legs as begged me with tears. She begged me with a dry tone. 

" Bitch. Enough. I will deal with you later. " I shook my leg as she weakly lied on the ground. She started to cry in the silence. 

I left from the hut as I went near the pond. I used the water reflection to fix my clothes. I fixed my clothes. 

" Young Master. It's done. " Mira said from behind me. Mira's job was to stay with me 24 hours. So the other maids would take her to the underground prison. It was a punishment place for bad servants.

" Mira. Can you calm down my little brother? " I told her I made a gesture that showed off my little brother. My tone was gentle compared to earlier.

" Of course, Young Master. I will gladly do it. " Mira showed a rare smile and she came in front of me, kneeled.

" Ahhh.. " I moaned when the wet mouth wrapped around my little brother. It felt so good and I could moan in the pleasure.

' Fuck. I'm late. ' I told inside my head after I looked at the pocket clock that I carried. The real reason I stopped breaking Hanne was that I was going to late the date with my mother if I continued. The time was already 11:00 am and I was too absorbed breaking the Hanne.

" Ahhhh. Drink my seeds, Mira. " I held her head and tugged her hair as I slowly fucked her mouth. After that, I delivered my seeds into her stomach directly. Mira closed her mouth so none of my liquid leaked out. She cleaned my diçk very gently after she drunk every of my liquid. 

" Let's go. " I told her as I started to walk toward my mother's office.

--------------------

A new chapter is here. 

I'm planning to read BDSM sex scenes. Any suggestion. 

Well, too many sex scenes. I will focus on PLOT. Can you guys guess what kind of company MC is planning to build? 

Hints - M...

As usual, Thank for reading. UwU

25