CHAPTER 14: Date with Mom
3.7k 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Mom, do you know any place that can get information? " I asked mother as she looked at my eyes and she knew the intention behind my words. My father's family sold the information but if I asked for some information, the others would report to my father. Besides, I also wanted other options. I was a man who loved to think carefully and formed multiple plans. 

" Take this. " Mom took out a golden card from her storage ring and gave it to me.

" If you want to know something, ask Mira and she will guide son to the place. When you reached the place, just showed the card and they will give you every kind of information. They are the best information breaker. Mom also used it in the past. They are expensive but their information is very reliable. With this Golden Card, you don't need to worry about money. It's Royal Family Privilege. " Mother replied me.

I looked at the golden card and it was just a plain Golden card. The size was around ATM card and it was made with metal. I could feel the weight in my hand and the card gave a luxury vibe. I stores it into my storage ring.

" Thank Mom. I love you. " I hugged her. As she hugged me back. My mother loved me the best in the world so I believed her a lot.

' Information gets.  ' I muttered inside my head while hugging my mother's body. It was just soft and I could smell the floral scent from her body. My chest could feel her big breasts and they pressed against my chest. The information was extremely important so it was a first step for me to step the greatness. 

' I could huge her all day. ' I said as I released the huge. 

" What are the things you want to talk about? Son " My mom asked me while looking at my eyes. Her face showed that she was trying to see through my thoughts and trying to read her son who already got ' Character Development '. 

" I was thinking about that I like to own my own company. " I confessed to her as I could see the beautiful City's scenery through the windows. We were still in the Nobel District so the roads were wide and so clean. The houses were very big and elegant. There were tall and big fences covering the houses so it was hard to appreciate the remarkable buildings. Carriages after carriages passed besides ours and there were hard to detect people who going on foot.

" I see. What kind of company does son wish to build? I am really glad that you're demanding this from your mouth. " My mother replied immediately as she held my hands gently.

" For now, I still don't know but I have plans. But I would like to own the land under my name. Big land that I could create my facilities and my own few things whenever I want " I replied with a thoughtful face. 

" I see. A Big land. It will be hard to get very big land, here. The Captial City is pretty packed up and, a lot of powerhouses are here and there. How about in our territory? It is much better than here. Besides you can escape from the eyes under my territory. " My mother replied to me with a smile.

' Huh! Fuck. I forgot about this. Eleymore City. ' I thought as my mother was checking my thinking from my eyes. 

Eleymore City was the city that governed by my mom who was the King's sister. Every Great Family governed the cities. My mother requested that she wished to govern her own city when she was still Princess. My uncle, the King bestowed that City when he became the King. Something like that. Of course, Eleymore City could not compare to the Big Cities that were governed by Four Great Families but still, it was a very big city. I used to live there when I was young but I moved here when my age came 8 years old.

" You can be the king in there and you can do whatever you want. It's also very easy to get the Big Land and resources. You can kidnap some married women and you can do whatever you want. There are a lot of small nobles around there so son can taste some noble women. Besides, Eleymore is near from the capital city and it takes around 3 days to reach there.  " My mother explained to me with a teasing smile and her smile gave fully 'Ara Ara ' vibe.

" Thank mom. Could I get the land immediately? I didn't think about Eleymore City." I asked her after I thought a little bit. I could build small branch here and could access the city. Besides, building Headquarters in Eleymore City was much more safer than here. 

" Of course, you can. How big do you want? " My mother asked me.

" As big as our house or bigger than that. Also, it would be better if the land is away from the downtown area and it must connect to the main road. " I requested as mother nodded at my thinking. She looked like proud parents.

" Let's continue the talk with lunch, Son. " Mother told me as the door was opened up by the maid. It looked like we reached the restaurant to eat our lunch. 

" Ok, Mom. " I replied her as we both entered into the fancy restaurant while holding the hands.

---------------------

AN - 

Well, I know that a lot of people don't like when MC hit women but I believe in gender equality. If he can hit the man, he will also beat the woman. I hate MC who is killing the characters without a proper reason so MC will not kill characters mindlessly. 

I like to point out that MC will do some human tests to improve his magic. 

Thank for reading. UwU

23