Special CHAPTER: The Holy Maiden of ‘ Pyin Von Valentia Thit ‘
3.1k 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

------Third Person POV----

There was a young man inside the gorgeous room and the room was decorated with fancy and expensive things. The bed was large enough to accommodate 5 person and made with very fine woods. The crafts were also very outstanding and the windows were so very large, there were paintings inside the windows. The room looked very fancy and beautiful from every sense.

A young man whose age was around 15 years old sitting on the large sofa and there were literally no one except him. He had beautiful blonde hair with blue eyes but his body was very thin and he looked like a skeleton. He looked timid man but he had a prince charming aura unfortunately he lacked a balanced body. It looked like he might get a heart attack from the sit-ups and dead on the spot.

" So, I can say that I reincarnated into the ' Road to Harem ' " He muttered as he read the papers on his hands very carefully and he was in deep thought.

" Fuck. " He said with a depressed face and he reread the information on the paper to check out this world was ' Road to Harem ' or not.

" Fuck why. Why the fuck did I transmigrate into this body? " He said with a depressed tone but he didn't show any action to show off his dissatisfaction by destroying things. He controlled himself very well and he lied on the sofa to think about the future.

' So I am transmigrated into the body of Alde Von Northmanda. I don't need to worry about a lot of things except gaining strength. ' He muttered inside his head. Alde was not that much blessed with strength and he had very weak body. So he cursed himself for being transmigrated into this body. Alde was portrayed as a very intelligent character who was very outstanding in Magic Engineering. Alde was also side character and from the Protagonist's camp.

Of course, there were a lot of advantageous things like his father was the Duke of ' Pyin Von Valentia Thit ' Kingdom. It was just a small kingdom but still it was a kingdom so it held a lot of power. 

Valentia Kingdom was ruled by Four Dukes so he was pretty much closed to the ' Prince existence '. Each Duke controlled each direction so Alde's father controller ' North Direction '. As long as it was not the problem of outsiders or serious situations, dukes didn't involve the problems of other dukes. Like currently, The east side was going to fall under the hands of peasants but the ruler of the east direction requested to send the troops in return other dukes would get a few lands of East duke's lands. 

" At least, I am glad that I was transmigrated into the perfect time. " Alde muttered with a smile. He was talking about the Eastside so that way he could get the Famous Holy Maiden who led the peasants to gain the victories. Of course, as a fan of ' Road to Harem ' , he knew about the Holy Maiden of Valentia. Her character was based on Jeanne d'Arc and she really looked like the Grand Version of Jeanne from GBF. He requested his father that he wanted to get Jeane after his father's forces were sent to fight the civil war. Of course, his father didn't go to the war personally but his father needed to oversee the troops so he was currently alone inside the mansion. He had a big brother but his big brother went to the academy.

" Not only I can save her from the tragic future but also I can get a powerful bodyguard. " Alde smiled from his thoughts. If he was not good at fighting, he just needed someone who was good at that. 

' Truly her character is very tragic. ' Alde muttered inside his head as he thought about her story. Jeane was a very important character and she was a friend of one of the Heroines. 

Jeane lost the war after the other dukes sent their troops to defeat her. Of course, her peasant's army might win against one duke force but she could not fight against the combined full force of the four dukes. After she lost the war, her fate was very worse. She was ra-ped and her life became hell. After one year of hell, there was a light in her life. It was Heroine. The heroine saved her from the darkness and she madly fell in love with her. Nevertheless, she helped the Heroine to gain the love of the protagonist. At the end of the story, she killed herself with a smile after she saw the Heroine's wedding. She said to Heroine that she was going to travel around the world so Heroine didn't know that Jeane killed herself at the place of her old house.

' No wonder, the author got a lot of death threats and letters. Jeane's story is very weird. At the same, isn't the concept of life is weird. ' After he thought about Jeane's whole story. He muttered with a smile. Of course, he would not let anything happen. Most people didn't enjoy the side story of Jeane after a lot of spoilers appeared in the interest but Alde read the whole side story. 

While he was in deep thought, the door was knocked, and then he was pulled back to reality. He immediately collected the papers and he changed the posture of sitting into the proper one.

" E.. Enter, please. " Alde changed his tone into the timid tone and his voice was very tiny. Alde was supposed to be a timid kid. So it would be a problem if his personality changed drastically so he planned to change his personality.

" Young Master, Master sends a letter to you. " the maid said to him as gave him a letter. The maid had beautiful blue hair and brown eyes with the nice curves. Her body was not an average and slightly better than an average. Her face looked cute and charming girl. She was a personal maid of Alde and watched over him like a real younger brother. Her age was 27 years old and her cute face was still there.

"..Thank, Vei. " Alde replied very shortly as he took the letter. Alde looked at her with a shy face and Vei was glaring at him with a smile.

" Can you leave me alone? Please. " Alde said. There was an awkward silence between them and Vei smiled at him. Vei knew about him a lot so she also glared at him to look over him in her own way. Alde was too shy to ask so Vei would do Alde's needs with her thoughts.

" Ok. If you need something, ask to me. " Vei replied him as she left from the room without the proper manner. Vei was just a servant but Alde was too timid to discipline her. Of course, other servants shower him a proper respect but Vei was with him since the day he was born so Vei treated him like a younger brother. 

" Ahem. " Alde sighed as he was exhausted from the acting.

' She probably noticed. Well, she is just a servant. I am going to need excuses ' Alde thought like that because he didn't get any memories from the former self. His knowledge was only from series so he felt a lot of awkwardness from the air.

Alde opened the letter as he was surprised a lot. His jaws almost dropped to the ground.

" Is this fucking butterfly effect?" He thought loudly and he was in deep thought as his head was going to explode from the letter's contents which he saw.

-------------

Thanks for your suggestions. I have more problems in naming characters than writing a plot. Sigh! My naming sense sucks.

[ Please support me on Patreon.

Get four advanced chapters 

patreon.com/Lazysloth10 ]

10