CHAPTER 29: Dinner
2.1k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Enjoy the dinner, Young Master. The maids will bring the dishes. " Hana said as she led me to the room which I previously dined in with mom. The table could accommodate to 10 people and it was made with very expensive wood. It was decorated with some type of jade and combined with rare stones. 

" Sit. " I commanded as I sat on the honor's seat and Mira sat beside me and Jeane sat in front of her. The other people sat down and they all looked at me with different kinds of expressions. Especially, the middle-aged woman looked at me with a worried gaze. She knew that her life was not going to become good and comfortable.

" I never introduce myself. My name is Altum Haming and my mom is the sister of the current King, my father is from Haming Family. You all can call me Master. " I introduced them with a little bit of aggressive tone and perfectly combined with Noble aura. 

" Don't be that kind of expression. I don't eat you. I'm not cannibalistic. But I will punish the bad slaves. " I said with a little bit of laugh. They all had frightened expressions except Jeane. She was another weirdo. If I was in their place, I would also be frightened. Imagine that within a matter of seconds, you became other people's property. It was one hell of another Seven hells. 

" I am a little generous so I will answer a few of your questions. Ask me. " I said them with a smile and I looked at all of them. Mira stood up from her chair and she filled the cup with juice , and she silently stood up behind me when watching over me closely while thinking about which kinds of things I might need in her mind and trying to do the best she could. 

' How long it would take Jeane will become like Mira? Probably never. ' I smiled inside my mind because of Mira's action. I silently praised her inside my mind and I sipped the juice from the chalice which was made with silver and combined with the gold, there was a blue jade in the center of it.

" Young Master! I would like to ask a few questions. " I heard a mature and very smooth voice while adjusting her angst.

" Call me Master. Crusty Cainn " I stood up from the chair and walked toward her. I said to her with a forced tone and it looked like she still had some trouble calling me ' Master '.

The air was quite tense but Crusty put the polite smile. She looked at my eyes as trying to read my personality. As a veteran noblewoman and experienced head of the house, she had a ton of experience of how to handle the brats or troublesome nobles. 

' Not bad as expected from the experienced woman. They can handle their shit. ' I thought inside my mind as I slowly walked toward her. Her sitting posture was diligent and sat elegantly with a polite tone.

" Ask , what is your question? Crusty. " I stood up behind her back and she tried to face my face but I held her cheeks and whispered 

" Just face the front. " I whispered her as I bit her ears and simulated her ears. I could smell her body smell and it was totally different from my mother's matured body. 

" Master! What will happen to my daughter? " Crusty asked about her daughter instead of her's. It looked like she was quite worried about her daughter, 'Elena Cainn' even though she didn't show a worried face on her face. Her tone was very calm and it looked powerful at the same time. 

" You don't need to worry about me at all an you have no right to worry about me. " Elena shouted at her mom and she raised her voice at her mother with a dissatisfied tone as she slammed the table. She looked angry and she was a bit aggressive at her mother. 

" Elena Cainn, Did I permit you to speak? " I looked at her serious face and said while looking at her.

" N.....no, M...Master " Elena said with a little bit of dissatisfied tone and she tried to conceal but her face was very easy to look at.

' Not bad, I thought she is going to be a spoiled noble girl or should I expect from Crusty's daughter ' I praised her inside her in my mind but I looked at her serious face. I knew it was extremely hard for nobles like them to adjust their lives but they're my properties, they needed to know their place.

" This is the first and last time. It also implies all of you. " I said them with a serious tone and my eyes wandered around them.

" Let's continue our talk. About your daughter, she will become my bodyguard. She has talent in sword but she is absolutely mediocre in magic so she has no choice except to become my new meat shield or my bed warmer " I answered to her I hugged her milf's body from behind and my hands went to her breasts and navel.

Elena had a soured face and she knew that was her reality. Truth be told, she would be more gorgeous in armors instead of a maid outfit. So I decided to keep her as a bodyguard. Besides, I didn't have a bodyguard. Mira was my personal maid and I intended to keep Jeane as a maid. 

" Master, please stop. " Crusty said with an embarrassing face and it was a beautiful sight, and embarrassed milf's face.

" Hoho. It looks like I also need to punish you. " I said her with an evil grin and my hands pinched her nipples as her moan escaped into the place.

-----------

[[email protected]/Lazysloth10

Get 8 advanced chapters ]

15