CHAPTER 4: F*cking the maid (+R18)
8.6k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Will you accept my love? Mira " I asked her again. This time my tone was firm and she also prepared herself and she looked at my eyes as she replied. 

" Yes, master. " She replied with a poker face.

" Good choice. " I told her as I cast the spell. The spell called ' Slave Curse. ' was high-level Body Magic. It was hard to cast on the bed who had strong will and spirit. In this case, she surrounded herself with me so I could cast the spell very easily which was not impossible in a normal situation.

I learned the Slave Curse because it was extremely useful. My older self had also the same thinking as me so he learned this spell for keeping other people on his feet. 

The Magic Circle appeared and it was not big. The size was around my fingers. But this spell consumed a lot of mana but I had a big Mana Capacity because I was Royal.

The spell entered her deepest mind as bonded her thoughts. If she was planning to betray me, I would know immediately. I could hurt with a simple snap. She could not against me anymore. 

It took me around half an hour to cast the spell completely. It was a complicated spell and I had a natural talent for magic so I learned it but casting the spell in real-time was very hard. I only tested with the small animals but casting the spell on the intelligent beings had a big difference.

" Good girl." I patted her head as I was sweated and my mind was also stressed. I needed a good fuck to release this stress.

" Master, water. " Mira gave me water as I drunk it. I saw the slave crest on her stomach. It was quite beautiful. The crest was small and around the kid's fist. 

" Thank Mira. " I thanked her as I lied on the bed. 

" Strip your clothing, Mira. " I commanded her as my little brother was erected from the excitement.

" Yes, master. " She replied very short answer but her ears were red. She was definitely embarrassed by the situation. Mira's age was under 30. My mother's age was around 33 years old.

She stripped her clothing in a sexy way as she knew how to keep the excitement. She had a black bra and panties which looked exotic on her. 

" Gosh! You look beautiful. Comes here. " I didn't hold back anymore as she sat on my lap. 

I kissed her lips aggressively as I put my tongue in her mouth. She was clumsy and she lacked experience so she took the time to adapt the passionate kiss. 

She started to respond to my kiss and she started to how to kiss. She was a fast learner so she immediately adapted to the kiss. 

Her lips were so soft and her inexperience didn't kill the enjoyment of the kiss. She knew how to adapt to the situation as our tongues intertwined each other and we sought each other lips. 

There was a particular love involved in the kiss. But we didn't see each other as love interests. I saw her as a beautiful woman and I guessed that she saw me as the master, she would leave to follow through her life.

Our kiss went aggressively and my hands wandered her naked back. I hugged her tightly as I could feel her body's temperature. We looked at each other eyes as our passionate kiss continued on. There was lust in our eyes. 

"  You're amazing, Mira " I praised her when the kiss ended and it lasted for a few minutes. Our saliva connected like a bridge and we both were so horny. 

" Master, You look like an expert. It's the first time for me so please guide me. " Mira said with a smile as it was a beautiful smile.

" Mira, please take off my clothes. " I commanded her as she started to take off my clothes. It was fast and done neatly. 

I put her body on the bed and I was on top of her. Her body had muscles but that didn't destroy her soft and beautiful skin.

Her breasts were around her C-cup or a little bit D-cup size and her breasts were medium when I looked at it closely. The medium was premium, unlike my mom which looked enormous.

I kissed her lips again and this time I took off her bra. Her bra was easy to remove and I was good at removing bra. My other hand squeezed her breasts and shaped them whatever I liked. It was an extremely addicting feeling. Her breasts were soft and It perfectly fitted into my hands.

I kissed her lips aggressively as her kissing skill improved. I praised her inside my mind as I continuously enjoyed her soft lips.

I moved my mouth to her breasts and my other hand pinched her nipples while I sucked her nipples.

" Ahhhh. Master. It feels so strange...." She moaned with the pain and pleasure while she was holding my head. She gently held my head and my body with her hands. 

The other hand went to her cunt which was already wet from the foreplay. It looked like she was an extremely sensitive person. 

I sucked her nipples in the hope of milk would come out. I bit her nipples and my other hand roughly pinched her nipples.

" ..It hurts... " She loudly screamed and my other hand's fingers could feel her cunt which was already wet. I prepared to put my fingers on her cunt but her cunt was really tight. It refused to accept three of my fingers but I put my fingers into her cunt with the force as she moaned loudly.

" Ah....." She loudly moaned as she orgasmed. 

-------------

----------

Well, I already said in my other works. I am doing a schedule for my works. I have a lot of time to do that because my country is in a shitty situation. 

I will upload four chapters pre week. Thank you for reading this novel.

Please support me at my pat-reon,

https://www.pat-reon.com/Lazysloth10 

[ You can get four advanced chapters] 

AN- Do I need to write warning signs for specific smut scenes? 

34