CHAPTER 5: Having fun with the maid(+R18)
6.5k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Ho! , You cum. " I told her as my hand was covered with her liquid. I looked at her sweaty body and that looked beautiful. She was exhausted from the orgasm. 

" Did you enjoy that? " I asked her as I gave her a break. She was enjoying the taste of orgasm and saliva drowning from her mouth.

" ..Yes, master. It feels good. I felt a little bit of pain but I enjoyed it. " Mari said with an exhausted tone and she looked sexy with the messy hair.

" Good. Next time, you're only allowed to cum when I permit. " I looked at her smile and my hand held her chin. 

" Yes, Master. " She replied without pondering the question. She was an extremely loyal person and obeyed my commands which were clearly good signs. 

I kissed her lips again and I kissed her lips aggressively. She perfectly responded to my kiss and her skill was improved a lot. I enjoyed her soft lips as I sucked her lips passionately and she responded to my kiss. Our saliva exchanged and other tongues intertwined each other. We sought each other tongue and our kiss lasted very long while creating loud kissing noise but there was no one to interpret us.

" You improved a lot. Now, let's start the main course. " I said her as I took off her wet panties. I aimed my dick at her cunt. Of course, I was 15 years old so my dick looked small but still bigger than my previous life's. My little brother was already erected to the limit and I aimed my dick at her cunt as I held her waist. 

" Master.. " She looked at me as she held the bedsheet tightly and she prepared to receive my dick. I slowly inserted the tip of my dick and it was very tight to even put my dick. She also moaned immediately and she groaned a little bit of pain. I put one of her legs on my shoulder and that way I could go until the end. I

" ahhh... " I moaned slightly and my dick was already releasing pre-cum. Her cunt was wet enough to receive my dick so I took the force. I inserted my dick in the one goal.

" Fuckkk... " I cum immediately inside her cunt and she also groaned in the pain. The tears came out from the pain.

" ....It hurts.. Master. Please don't move." Mari groaned but I didn't care about her because my pleasure was my first priority.

" ..Fucking tight. " I said in the exhausted tone and it took me one hell of a force to take her virgin but it was worthy.

Mari was a tough woman so she immediately recovered her composure and she opened her mouth and said

" Master. You can move now. " Mari said as she also braced herself.  My semen and blood flowed through from her cunt. Her inner muscles wrapped my dick tightly and they were squeezing my milk. 

" Wait, let's me cast Stamina Spell. " I said her as I cast stamina magic on me. Mari was swordmaster and adult so she possessed greater stamina than me. In the long term, I would be the one who fell first but I had my magic.

' Stamina Spell ' , ' Agility Spell, ' Strength Spell ' was the basic spells of the Cultivators. I had a large Mana Capacity so I could cast a lot of Stamina Spells.

" Ahhh.. " I moaned immediately when I moved my hips and her cunt was so tight.

" Master... " She also groaned in the pain. I sucked her nipples as I pounded her hips at a fast pace. She was totally in the pain but I pounded her cunt at the fast pace. My hips moved very fast and her legs wrapped around my waist. Her hands wrapped around my neck.

" Ahhh.. " I thrust my dick into her cunt as she also started to feel the pleasure. She started to enjoy the intercourse. 

I pulled her nipples with my hands and I thrust with the force as the loud slapping voice resounded in the room as Mari cum again. 

" ....Ahhhh.. " She moaned loudly and her eyes rolled up. Her face was perfect Ahegao face. I also cum inside her cunt and I pulled out my dick as semen and blood flowed into the bed.

" Huu. " I was tired but I cast another Stamina spell on me. It took a lot of mana to cast the Stamina spell because the more it cast, the more it consumed the mana at a double rate. 

Mari already went consciousness but the night was still young. Besides, she also disobeyed my order so I needed to discipline the servant that didn't follow the master's order. 

I rest a few minutes beside her and she was still in a conscious state. Her face was messed up and she still looked beautiful.

" Wake up, Mira." I slapped her cheek and I woke up. She woke up immediately and her body was still sensitive from the orgasm.

" I am angry, Mari. You disobeyed my order. I told you that you're not allowed to cum without my permission. " I held her cheeks I looked at her face seriously.

" I am sorry, Master. It will not happen again. " Mari immediately apologized to me.

" Yes. But I need to punish you. " I told her I thought how to punish her.

----------

I know sex scenes are bad. Another Chapter will come tonight. I didn't upload a chapter yesterday because I have a big headache.

29