CHAPTER 6: Punishment
5.1k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I picked up the belt from the floor and Mira had an expression to receive my punishment. I needed to remind her that I was her master. Mari had been with me since I was young so she became cocky from time to time but she never forgot her position as a servant. 

The belt was obviously small but it was made with animal skin and the materials were top quality. 

" Mira, I love you but a good servant needs to obey every of the master's commands. " I told her I climbed on the bed again. Mari was kneeling on the bed and her expression showed a little bit of excitement.

" Yes, master. I was in wrong. I know you love me a lot. " Mari replied in a cold tone but there was a kindness in her tone. Mari had been with me for over 15 years so we both had affection for each other.

I caressed her face gently and I told her to go on the fours. She immediately changed her position and she crawled on the bed. 

Her round and soft ass faced me and my semen dropped on the bedsheet. My little brother came back to the life from the scene and I slapped her ass.

" Ahh " She slightly moaned and I swung my belt and, I beat her ass. Mari groaned in the pain as my sadistic desire was peaking at her. 

I beat another hit to her ass and I used my full force so she broke the position but she tried the best she could to maintain the position. 

" Aaaa... " She groaned in the pain again and I started to enjoying slapping at her ass. There were bruises on her ass and some of them were bleeding. There had clearly the belt's mark because I hit her very hard. 

" Good girl. " I praised her as I pulled her hair. Her hair was long enough to pull out like a leash. I combed her hair in my hand and I pulled out her hair with force so her head was lit up. 

" ..Thank you for your compliment, master " Mira replied with a hazy voice. 

I beat up the ass again and again as her asscheek leaked the blood. I was clearly enjoying this play and I kept to the minimum. Mari was too precious for me to hurt her mentally. Besides, it was pretty much impossible to hurt her mentally or physically because Mari had been to the wars and had a fair share amount of the kills. 

" Heal " I held her ass as I cast the ' Healing Spell '. My Healing Spell was only level 1 so it was not effective enough to heal the wounds but it would ease the pain. Every spell had levels 1 to 5. Level 6 was ' Strategic Class Spells '. Level 7 was called ' County Class Spells' and level 8 was ' World Domination Class Spells '. As the name suggested, ' level 5 Spells' was the limit most of the magus could reach. Only a few could master over ' Strategic Class Spells '.  It was pretty much impossible to master over ' Level 6 and Level 8 spells ' .

" It hurts, master " Mari replied to me after I beat up her ass for a few times. Her ass was leaking blood and she had a good amount of tolerance against the pain.

" Of course. It will hurt because it was punishment. " I caressed her ass as said. 

" Mari sucks my little brother with your mouth. Suck like you're licking a candy" I commanded her I sat on the bed and she sat on the bed but her face looked like in pain when she sat on the bed.

" Ahhh.. " I immediately moaned when the wet mouth wrapped around my dick. She sucked me gently and her skill was pretty much clumsy. Her teeth touched my dick so I pulled out her head from her hair.

" Gently Mari. You're biting my little brother. " I said with a smile. 

" I'm sorry master because it is the first time for me doing this. " Mari said with the cold tone as she focused on my little brother. I controlled her head from her hair and I held her hair very tightly.

" Good.. Mari.. Like that. Ahh.. " I moaned with pleasure while Mari was giving me the blowjob. I could feel her passion or dedication to give me the pleasure from her blowjob alone. It was just freaking good. Her technique was clumsy but her dedication was top-notch. 

My dick was not that big but it reached until her throat. She had no problem giving me the deepthroat. Her throat's muscles gave me world-class pleasure as I held her hair tightly because the pleasure was so good. Her tongue caressed around my dick as her mouth sucked my dick. 

" Mari.. I am going to cum.. " I moaned with pleasure as I held her head with my hands and I started to fuck her mouth like another hole. She was lacking oxygen and her gorgeous face was messed up but there had beauty.

" Fuckkk.. Don't swallow my seeds " I cum inside her mouth and I moaned with pleasure. Mari held the bedsheet tightly and she tried the best she could not to bite my teeth. 

" Show me my baby's seed. Mari" I asked her as I let go of her head. Mari adjusted her head and she opened her mouth to show the semen that was inside her mouth.

" Damm, You're sexy. " I said as I told her to swallow.

" It is very hard to swallow, master. " Mari immediately said as she coughed and tried to swallow my semen.

" On the fours, Mari. The night is still young. " I said as Mari immediately changed her position. Her red ass was in front of me and there were bruises on her asscheeks. I slowly inserted my dick into her cunt and I moaned as I pounded her ass aggressively.

29