Chapter 4: Strange Fish
310 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  After a long time, Kazami finally begins to swim by the shores of the lake, looking for something edible. While Kazami was looking for him, he saw the figure passing through his he, when he looks in the direction, he sees something moving toward him, seeing the shape of being Kazami thinks he may be a fish or something. When the fish approached, Kazami began to see the appearance and when Kazami saw the appearance he began to frown. The fish was about twenty centimeters long, with silvery skin that gleamed, large, pointed teeth, and what shocked Kazami the fish had four five eyes!

"What the fuck is that? I've never heard of such a strange fish ..."

Kazami was very surprised at the appearance of the fish, especially his eyes. After a little joy, Kazami begins to lure the fish to him, stirring and making noises in the water. The fish, for having noticed Kazami, begins to go towards Kazami at a frightening speed, surprising Kazami. When the fish arrived near Kazami he approached, wanting to bite him, but luckily Kazami managed to dodge and before the fish could do anything, Kazami wrapped the fish in his shirt and throw it on the ground, Kazami swims quickly on the ground , and very carefully, takes the fish's tail and begins to pull it, leaving it unable to return to the water. Kazami is a little away from the fish, waiting for the fish to die. After a long time the fish finally died, surprising Kazami, since the fish breathed a lot and was slow to die.

Kazami approaches the fish and sees that the appearance of it again is impacted. After a little thought, you decide to ask the system.

"System, what is this fish?"

"This fish is one that was created from two monster level one, did not exist in the player world"

"Wait, there are monsters and they have levels?"

"Yes, in the worlds that the player will explore, there will be monsters and these monsters are divided into five levels"

"This fish can be considered a monster of what level?"

"Responding to the player, this fish can not be considered a monster because it is very weak because it is just a cub, but if it could grow it could become a level one monster

Kazami was surprised to know that he was just a puppy and that he still did not have the strength to be considered a monster. Kazami decides to bake the fish to eat, he takes a sharp stone and tries to open the fish, but despite trying too hard the Kazami can not open because the fish has a very hard skin. Kazami thinks about how he could open the fish, since he did not have anything sharp, so after thinking a little he remembers that the system had said he could buy equipment.

"But how and what do I enter the store ... is that just thinking?"

To Kazami's surprise, I was able to access the store just thinking. And what appeared in front of him was a list of things

6