Chapter 1 – Reincarnation
402 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noah opening his eyes, to be greeted in unfamiliar alien environment, where various aliens were working on portal, he guessed it was for himself for pass through.

He maintained same expression, not be found by others as felt danger through perception, which he didn't know he had until he felt it.

Suddenly various memories poured into his mind, it was very long as it depicted a life of 1000 years, but most of it doesn't seem to have any emotion as if it was the original person was a puppet, so it wasn't difficult to absorb memories.

After the memory was sorted, his eyes seemed to be complicated.

He thought.

"I was reborn as god of deceit and tricks Loki''.

He lived his previous life as part of society was mundane, he didn't even have time to live a life he wanted, to be free, to do whatever he want, but in the end he died in accident and he was transmigrated into Loki.

He can be sure this marvel universe, not cinematic, as Odin showed power to destroy galaxy easily, and gods are born with divinity.

Original Loki lived an unremarkable life same as a movie, under the influence of Odin.

Yes, if he guessed correctly with previous life guesses then the original Loki died because of the mental influence instilled by Odin, that made him a puppet of Odin to temper his son Thor, after his fall into abyss, he was rescued by Thanos, he also used soul stone on himself to control him to be scout on earth, original sprit cannot bear all the attack on soul which was already weakened by Odin, in the end become nothingness and he came after that.

Loki never bothered to look into his divinity and authority, as it was sealed by Odin, and he himself hated it because of Odin influence.

But he could see the seal was destroyed after the death of original Loki, with the help of soul gem.

He inspected his divinity and authority.

It was "Deceit" and "Tricks".

He knew now why Odin used sealed his divinity and want to control himself, because both his divinity has reality control, deceit can deceive the rules of the universe, tricks have power of reality warping.

Which is overpowered, Odin was a man who sealed his daughter for having ambition, he will do anything to control the things that threaten him.

With his inception, divine power from his divinity poured into him, his strength is slowing increasing, as information about his powers came to his mind.

He looked gate that opening, he lifted the specter which contained the soul gem, he walked towards the gate, to earth with a evil smile.

He knew next is the plot of avengers, but he doesn't give fuck about plot, his plan is to get the space gem and find a way to increase his power because Odin will soon find him.

"From now on I am evil god Loki".

------

Loki walked out of the portal, he greeted with very familiar scene filled with the scientists, and agents of SHIELD who are aiming guns at him and one agent even aiming bows at him.

Loki is indifferent to any of this, with a wave of his hand using telekinesis to summoned the Rubik cube back.

''Sir stop your action"

Nick fury looked at the man who entered in anger, he asked the scientist to scan the man, didn't feel anything abnormal, so that why he staring using this tone.

Loki who holding Rubik cube didn't even lift his head, it's not that he didn't hear it, he just didn't bother pay attention.

Nick fury was even more angered by this action, since other party didn't have extortionary power  he coldly ordered.

"attack"

Various bullets, energy attacks, even arrows started attacking him.

Loki was finished observing the Rubik cube, looked up his indifferent eyes sweeping everything

All attacks stopped in mid-air, all people couldn't move.

Nick fury, Hawkeye, Natasha all felt as if being started by high predator, they felt scared just looking at his eyes.

Nick fury couldn't believe when a situation like this, as the result reported this man was just stronger than ordinary person.

'How, he didn't even have any energy response.'

Loki evilly smiled when he looked at reaction on their face, divine energy and divinities cannot spied using technology means and he wasn't going let them go like in movie, he never underestimate anyone, his power over tricks increased during this time even though he can't be like scarlet witch who vanishes entire mutant race with words, he can do some reality warping.

He can feel Heimdall is watching this as his divine power increased his perception of the world also increased, all of this was under Odin calculation.

He hates being manipulated.

So,

He is going do something crazy that only evil god will do as he was one, even though he will be exposed to Odin, he owns two infinite gems, he can escape any part of universe with space gem.

He looked at the agents, scientists and said with a evil smile:

"Have you seen the magnificence of sun"

Nick fury couldn't understand what the man was taking about, he only felt this man was very dangerous, but he couldn't anything as his body was immobile.

Loki looked as none of them replied, he shook his head as he expected something in return.

He can fell their anger, hate, fear, but they couldn't do anything, this is the sorrow of weak, only being strong can you control your own destiny.

He used his authority of "Tricks", with a evil smile he said to all the people here.

"Praise the sun".

6