〶Chapter 1〶 : 〷Back In Time〷
102 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

Her face scowled, “Ugh! Why are you always like this?”

He shrugged, “What did I even do?”

Both sat opposite each other, in the school canteen.

“You slept with another woman!” She leaned closer to him. “That’s what you fucking did.”

“No, I didn’t,” He avoided her gaze.

“Oh really?” She raised her brow.

“Yes,”

“Then, why did I find a post, captioned…making her choke on my balls?” She crossed her arms. “That too with an uncensored picture.”

“Wha……..did not that post get banned?”

“You bastard!” She splashed the cup of hot tea on his face and left.

The students observing from afar chuckled seeing that site.

“That’s hot,” He jolted up.

All of the students suddenly stopped laughing.

“Oi” He pointed his finger towards one of the girls.

Seeing his gaze, she shuddered in fear, “Y-yes.”

He waved at her to come closer.

With trembling legs, she sauntered near him.

“Give me your coat,” He demanded.

“W-what?” She flinched.

“I said—give me your coat,” His gaze intensified.

She glanced sideways, looking at other students. But no one stepped up to help her. Everyone ignored her gaze.

She undressed her grey coat with no choice, leaving her with only the school’s white shirt and a grey tie.

He seized her coat, wiped his face with it, and threw it. Meanwhile, all she could do was look down in terror.

Then he left.

After seeing him leave, everyone took a sigh of relief.

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

Resting on the roof, he gazed at the clear blue sky.

“So, boring”

He sighed. For a while, his life had been devoid of any excitement.

Currently, he had the entire high school under his control. No one could do anything to him.

As the son of a billionaire, he had received many privileges. He always acted as he liked, got what he wanted. But when everything in front of you becomes attainable, you start to lose interest. After all, there is nothing more pleasurable and exciting than the journey to attain the unattainable—the forbidden fruit.

He wished he could return to the days when he’d to work to obtain something.

He reminisced back on when he blackmailed the principal. He’d raped his daughter and took some pretty nasty pictures.

“Good days,” He thought.

He never feared committing any crimes. His uncle was the chief of police, and his grandfather was a politician.

No matter what he did, no one could touch him.

That was not all.

He’d also been gifted in terms of genes, that added with all the nutritious food he consumed since childhood, led him to gain a height of about 6’3”.

Not to mention his face with sharp cheeky bones, blue eyes, and black hair looked pretty dazzling. He’d gained over a million followers on social media just by posting his selfies.

Money, fame, power—he’d it all.

So, who is he? He is Mr. Psychopath.

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

As always, he rested on the roof—bored to the very core. You can only beat nerds or make girls realize their place so many times until you start to get bored.

Sigh!

But today was not just any day.

A ball of red sphere emerged mid-air and started swirling above his forehead.

“What the?” He jolted up.

A bullet shot out of the sphere and entered his head, knocking him unconscious.

After a while, his eyes opened, this time his eyes expressing a shade of red.

“That bitch,” He murmured as he realized he’d been tricked into taking the vampire route.

“She’s gonna pay for that.”

He sprung up and looked around.

The air felt fresh. “The Lord has returned!” He shouted.

〚Time Reversal〘Success〙〛

〚Amount of years leaped back: 100 years〛

“How nice,” He stretched his arms and took a long breath of fresh air. “Air that’s not contaminated, or poisoned, or fabricated.”

“Now then! What day is it?”

He looked around, “The roof, how nostalgic!”

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

Walking around the high school, he observed the students, the teachers.

“Ah, normal humans! How long had it been since I saw one of those?”

He noticed how everyone avoided his gaze and dreaded his presence.

“Somethings never change.”

It didn’t matter whether it was the past or the future. As a demon, he was revered. As a human, he was feared. That was just the kind of man he was.

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

He stood in front of the high school gate, checking his smartphone.

〚August 15, 2025〛

Seeing the date on the smartphone, he frowned.

“Damn that woman, why couldn’t she have sent me back a couple of more years?”

He clearly remembered this day because it was the day his life changed. Today was the day the Apocalypse began.

Sigh!

His fantasies shattered. He wanted to take a bath, relax in his bed, and normally live for a while before all the bloodshed would start.

Of course, he liked the bloodshed, but it’d been 100 years, so he wanted to live a bit normal for a year or two. The worse thing being, he was sure that shitty vampire sent back herself, at least five years before the Apocalypse.

〚Location: Earth〛

〚The Apocalypse Will Now Begin〛

It was then when in front of every human, a screen emerged.

〚Phase One: Skeletonalypse

“What!” He winced. “I didn’t even get to shower!”

〚You have been selected for the trial〛

〚Would you like to register your name?〛

He sighed.

Looking behind, he noticed the high school had suddenly turned void. Hush engulfed the entire field.

“Just like last time, I see.”

In his previous life, his entire high school, along with over 10 million people, had been summoned for the “Trial Phase.” Forcefully, of course.

“Let’s see, should I or should I not?”

He’d a choice laid before him—whether to enter the ‘Cataclysmic Woods’ for the trial or stay behind to face the first phase of Apocalypse.

When the screen first showed up in his previous life, it served as an unknown variable in his otherwise boorish life. He’d felt it was something he’d no control over. Thus it enticed his excitement. And he registered his name without much thought.

In no way did he regret that decision. After all, he experienced some of the most thrilling moments of his life in the ‘Cataclysmic Woods.’

Reliving it won’t be bad.

But by the time he would return to earth—‘Phase Three’ would have already started.

So, his options were to relive the same experiences or stay behind and participate in the first and second phases of the Apocalypse, which he missed in his previous life.

“How troublesome”

He wanted to experience something new, but he’d promised to turn into a vampire, which could not be done here on earth.

“Damn it,” He felt infuriated but, in the end, registered his name.

“Fine, register my name, ‘Asmodeus Diabolos’”

That was not his real name. When he’d obtained the throne of the demons, he felt his real name didn’t suit his stature, so he changed it.

〚You have registered the name ‘Asmodeus Diabolos’〛

〚Transferring to ‘Cataclysmic Woods’〛

Starting from his head, his entire body faded.

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳

When he regained his vision, he found himself standing over a rock in a forest. The green trees stood high. A fresh breeze brushed past his skin. The sky looked clear. It looked to be a pleasant day, except for the fact……….

“Where are we?”

“Are you alright?”

“We’re not in school?”

“The fuck is this place.”

The clamorous of the students were highly annoying.

It was too like this in his past life. Except for him, none of the other students were asked whether they wanted to come here or not. They were summoned here without any prior knowledge.

Only those deemed to have the highest survival rate by the demi-gods were given the option to stay at Earth or come here.

Many students spread throughout the forest.

“It’s like a game.”

“It so is!”

Not all of them panicked. In front of all of them, a screen had emerged. Some focused on the screen and tried to figure out what was going on.

“It’s so cool.”

“Look it even shows my strength, speed, and more.”

“Mine strength shows 12.”

“Suck it! Mine’s 14.”

“Mine’s 18.”

Some even enjoyed the situation they were in.

Diabolos, however, cherished his situation. He chuckled, imagining the look on their face when they would realize the kind of place they were in.

Even in front of him, a screen had emerged.

〚Registered Name: Asmodeus Diabolos〛

〚Titles: N/A〛

〚Race: Human〛 〚Class: N/A〛

〚Physical Attributes:〛

〘Strength: 45〙 〘Agility: 51〙 〘Defense: 49〙 〘Charm/ Intimidation: 120〙

“So small,” Everything looked reset. Compared to the profile screen in his previous life, this one..looked so small.

It was kind of a pity that all the skills and titles he worked so hard to obtain were no more. But, they could always be re-obtained.

After all, the Apocalypse had just begun.

〚Welcome to ‘Cataclysmic Woods’〛

〚Task: Survive the Night〛

14