Chapter 1: We’ll all fall one day
70 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What makes a person look for the top? to protect those you love or not to be intimidated? many believe that not to suffer you must be strong, in fact this was the law of several worlds: have the strength to survive! How many people died for strength? and within billions of people how many? Is it really worth it? of course some people need at least a little strength to keep their family safe, but imagine the following: you have the strength to live quietly for the rest of your life, why would you put your family at risk? so in the end you get what you want at the expense of a huge price ...

Hades in his past life did the same, in the world of Pandora he reached an incredible level, only to be betrayed by those he trusted. To get what he wanted he was willing to sacrifice anything, be it his humanity or anything of the sort. The number of people killed by their hands is enormous, and there are innocent people on the list. He became someone he had never imagined, and now when he sees the sword that was stuck in his chest by the person he called "love," he begins to wonder if all this was worth it. He smiles and looks up at the sky, wondering if that was fate, if when he rescued and trained this girl it was as if he had signed his death.

Hades does not regret the things he did, the innocent people he killed, the families and clans he destroyed. If he came back in time he would do it all over again, the only thing he would do was kill those he succeeds in the beginning. Only the past is past, there is no way to change something that has already happened. Looking at the girl in front of him, Hades smiled again, those scarlet eyes and black hair that stretched to his waist he remembers everything they went through: from when he adopted her to the moment of his betrayal. He begins to wonder if it really was the right choice to take care of this girl, who for years he cared for her. But now, as if he had forgotten all that he did for her, the girl betrayed him at the first opportunity and killed him.

As much as Hades had a sword in his chest, he tried to rise from the ground. Seeing the pitiful state of Hades the girl said:

"You better stand still and wait for your end to arrive, you must know as much as I do what this sword is ... and moving will only make you suffer even more"

Hades smiles at the girl's speech, he found it funny the fact that she is telling him not to move because it would only make him suffer more. Compared to the pain he felt in his heart, this physical pain was nothing. He was betrayed by the person he trusted most, this made even the demon King feel sad.

"I think it's funny you worry about me, little girl, but I must say I'm surprised you got that sword ..."

The sword they both referred to was called "purgatory," it was created by a blacksmith many centuries ago, legend has it that the blacksmith bathed her with blood of gods, demons, and several other mighty beings. The murderous intent of this sword was something tremendous, it alone could kill normal people. This sword had the power to kill immortal beings, like Hades for example. Hades knew that the only way for him to be killed was for this sword, so he spent years looking for her, but no matter how much he and his army sought, he did not find her. If the sword was just a simple legend he would not worry, what he knew existed. Hades knew that if a person without any strength could master this sword she would be invincible, but to be able to master that sword was something, very complicated. The sword chose its master based on certain things that Hades did not know, the only thing he knew was that it could not be tamed with force. Hades was not sure if he could dominate her with his power, the only thing he wanted was not to let this sword fall into anyone's hands, because as soon as it fell into someone's hand he would face a gigantic danger.

But he ended up failing, and the sword fell into the hands and somebody, but to his surprise this sword did not fall into the hands of an enemy, but of the person he trusted the most. And in the end he was betrayed by that person.

"Fate is really funny, what I feared most happened, but to my great surprise that sword fell into your hands ... You know, little girl, can you ask a question? What motivated you to do that?"

Hades knew I could not do anything right now, because one of the more fearsome features of that era was that it blocked his powers. He knew that his death was imminent, but he wanted to know what motivated the girl to do all this, she not only betrayed him but managed to make his army, which was specially trained to protect him, betrayed him. You could say that was your last request. The girl sighed and looked up at the sky with a melancholy look.

I do not want you to forgive me or anything like that, I know that I betray you, your confidence.I'm sorry, the more we get what we want, the sacrifices are inevitable, right? That's what you taught me: Realize your dream above all else, even if you have to make sacrifices "

Even if she had spoken to Hades, the girl kept looking up at the sky ... as if she were ashamed to look at him. As she spoke to him, she closed her fists and her voice began to tremble. After closing her eyes and sighing a little, the girl managed to calm down.

Hades smiles at the girl's response, in fact he has created her this way ... Maybe the fact that all this is happening is his fault?

Hades finally gets up, despite having great difficulty. The bruise on his chest worsens even more and more blood begins pouring into his clothing. Hades was wearing a set of black and red garments: black blouses, black pants, black shoes, and a black overcoat with symbols that resembled a red dragon print. This, along with his black hair and scarlet eyes, gave him a scary look. But now he had a sword in his chest and his clothes were full of blood.

With much effort he managed to remove sword from his chest, further worsening his wound. Seeing that the girl frowns, she opens her mouth to say something, only gives up. She decides to see what Hades plans to do, since he has no way to attack her or anything of the sort.

Hades begins to go where his throne was, he was in his castle when the girl attacked. The castle was made of a strange black material, blue torches illuminated the place, while on the walls strange symbols could be seen. The ceiling of the castle was transparent, only if you looked closely would realize there was something there. The throne of Hades stood in the middle of the hall, to get there he had to climb some steps, Hades was on those steps so it was not long before he got there. The throne was totally red, it was large enough for 2 people to sit together, it had a huge skull behind it (this throne is quite similar to Shao Kahn's mortal combat 9).

As he approached the throne, Hades sat on it and began looking up at the sky that was already black. There was no star or anything of the kind in the sky, just an intense darkness. At that moment, the girl had already approached him with the sword in his hand, she chose not to say anything, let Hades die on his throne. Hades gave a slight sigh, looked at the girl in front of him and the blood that spilled incessantly from his body. He felt his life dwindling, at which point he had a vision of the past, where he saw all his life ... from his ascension to his fall.

The higher you rise, the greater and more painful the fall ...'

With that thought in mind Hades smiled, a smile that contained happiness and pain .... And with that smile the legend of a great demon is over, a legend that will be told through generations to generations, of how a great man died for hands of the person he loved ...

Seeing the body of Hades, which had no trace of vitality, the girl threw her sword to the ground and approached Hades.

"Master ... I'm sorry for what I did, I know you'll never forgive me, but everything I did was for you! I know that if you continued in this life, only death and blood would expect you! That's why I decided to kill you with this sword, but something you did not know about it was that it could fulfill a desire of whoever possesses it.I believe the story of this sword is different from that told in the legend. I wish you lived a new life, far from that place, unfortunately there is no way for me to choose what your next life will be, you may be reborn in a boy's body in a place much worse than this, but it is a risk that I have to run ... Unfortunately, to do that I had to kill you with her, I knew that if I told you I could never do that, so I decided to pretend to betray you for my longing.Now, I can only pray to Arlax you're lucky! Again, I'm sorry, master ... I love you mu ito! And if I did it was for your own good! "

Saying this, the girl approached Hades's corpse and hugged him tightly, tears starting to erupt out of her eyes, and a thunderous cry came out of her mouth as if to show the pain she was feeling ...

 

 

 

Hello people! Here is the creator of Lord Of Hell (Oblivion)
I am here to clarify a few things about the book I am creating:

* This is the 2nd book I create, so I don't have much experience. Have patience with me.

* I don't speak English very well, so I will translate from my native language to English using google. I will try my best to make the text readable to you.

* I will only start posting chapters on the 20th of next month, I want to leave some chapters in advance for possible combos.

* There will be 7 chapters a week, I will pose challenges sometimes, and if you do, you will win combos of 5/10 chapters.

* I really hope you enjoy my book, it's doing a lot of work to create it.

* The chapters averaged about 1.000 words

Good reading!

0