Chapter 1: Situation
128 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Situation


...

I woke up inside an infinite void of darkness. 

Not only were my memories blurry, but I was also feeling like I was getting something back again. Although it felt slightly different from what I could remember... It was as if I had lost something that I didn't even notice existed...

After some time that I felt were like days, the dark and silent void suddenly turned completely white, as if creation was actually happening in front of my eyes, and then strange mechanical noises started echoing around my surroundings.

I felt my whole being fuse with the place where I was, and soon, I started feeling how all my senses sharpened incredibly high. Though it only lasted for a very brief moment before I returned to feeling normal.

Soon, my whole body started shaking violently, and my whole view became blank.

After that, I started feeling once again my body... Or at least, it resembled the feeling of having an actual body.

My blurry vision returned to normal after a bit, and soon the first thing that came into view was a Blue colored screen greeting me for some reason.

 Welcome Host

"Welcome...? No... first... Where am I?"

I looked at my surroundings carefully in caution due to the unfamiliar situation, and to my surprise, I was actually standing in the middle of a red-colored forest, that resembled slightly the color of blood.

Though, the trees looked a bit different from what I can barely remember, they look more like giant mushrooms rather than trees instead. However, seeing that the place where I was right now was vastly different from what I could remember forest to be, I just shrugged the strange feeling aside and turned to look at the screen in front of me once again.

It seemed to be unmoving. But since it seemed to be welcoming me, maybe answering it would be the right answer?

"Hello?"

The next instant, the screen closed and then reappeared once again in the blink of an eye, this time showing a lot of information that I didn't quite get.

 }---------Warrior's status--------{

-Name: Rukh

-Race: Infernus Porcus Sapiens / Piglin

-Age: 26

-Enhancing energy: None

°°°

-Hp: 6/16

-Attack Power: 12

-Level of Experiences: 0 [0% of Progress]

-Current protection granted by the armor: 2

}--------------------------------------{

What the heck was this thing? It resembled a lot the stats from a game. However, although I could faintly remember that I used to play some of these "games", I was unable to know whether this resembled anyone in particular.

Or that was until I glanced at the race of this "character", and saw that the Piglin word was written there. Memories of a certain game called Minecraft resurfaced in my mind, and although not completely clear, they were enough for me to recognize the race described in this strange window.

If I remembered correctly, the Piglin was some kind of humanoid Pig that lived in that infernal dimension from the game... They loved gold and... Well, that's as far as I can remember...

But what was the race of a Piglin written in this window? Moreover, who was Rukh?

It was at that moment when I tried to stand up to understand better the situation, that I noticed how injured I currently was, and that my body wasn't exactly as I remembered.

Two pretty bad-looking bloody holes in my chest that seemed to have been made by some sort of Sharp object immediately sent an enormous amount of pain when I tried to stand up. I gritted my teeth with extreme force, to the point where I also feared that I could shatter them, and then looked at my own body to see whether I had more injuries somewhere else.

Big was the surprise in me when I discovered that my body wasn't human anymore. My hands, which although still resembled slightly a human palm, now had black and sturdy shell-like fingernails on top of it that made it resemble a Pig's hoof somehow... And as for the rest of my body... now I had two pretty big fangs sticking out of my mouth, and my feet seemed to have also developed some kind of hoof in them.

As for my nose... Well, when I tried touching it, I noticed immediately that it was indeed the nose of a pig.

"Could it be...? What the heck is this situation?!"

At that moment I understood... The Piglin named Rukh was actually me, and this strange window in front of me was actually my stats.

As far as I could remember from the games that still remained in my memory, the Hp didn't seem to be extremely high, but rather seemed to be fit for a beginning character. However, since I didn't have anything to compare with, for the time being, it was still uncertain whether I was weak, average, or strong.

"Hmm... What is this?"

It was until I started exploring deeper into my status window that I noticed a small button at the bottom of the window that said "Skills". 

With curiosity, I tried touching the button to see what was its purpose, and when I did, suddenly a very large window appeared in front of me. This time with even more text than the previous one.

 }---------Warrior's Skills--------{

-[Player skills]

->Respawn: Grants the ability to revive shortly after dying. The area in which the Player will be resurrected is the last place where he slept for the last time.

-> Inventory: Gives the Player a small interdimensional box where he can store a specific amount of items.

-> Building: The Player can build and craft several types of objects and tools with ease by using the system. In the case the Player builds using blocks as a material, the blocks will stick between themselves without the need of an adhesive or other substance.

-> Breaker: Allows the Player to break any type of material as long as he possesses the correct type of tool to do so, no matter how hard they are in real life. When breaking a specific type of material, this skill will allow the Player to collect a cubic meter of the said material as long as it's done with the correct tools. (This rule doesn't include Ores and other types of resources)

-> Ultra Nutrient absorption: Gives the Player's body the ability to use the consumed nutrients to repair injuries or restore stamina in a matter of seconds. However, the Player must be full for the regeneration to happen, and it also occasionates the Player to be hungry more often.

-> Rapid learner: Increases enormously the amount of experience gained when performing different actions.

->Experience user: Gives the Player the ability to make use of the "Experience level" in his body to do perform certain types of actions.

}------------------------{

-[Analytical eye]

-> Analysis: Gives the user the ability to see the status/description of every being/object on his field of view.

-> Rapid comprehension: This allows the user to notice more easily certain movement patterns in the surroundings, and also makes it easier for the user to notice weak points on his opponents.

}--------------------------------------{

My eyes widened enormously when I started reading everything that seemed to be taken out of fiction and wondered whether this thing was actually telling the truth.

Not only had I became a Piglin from that Minecraft game, but I somehow also got some epic superpowers!

Unfortunately for me, I wasn't in the situation to keep looking at the window. So after I read everything carefully, I just shrugged it aside for the moment and decided to look for somewhere where I could stay for the time being.

This forest seemed to be quite dense too. I couldn't see the end of it at all!

*Shronk...!*

"-!!!"

Suddenly, in the distance, I saw an enormous hog-like creature and hid immediately behind one of the nearby trees out of fear that it could attack me. Compared to my already injured and also incredibly hungry body, I'm pretty sure I could be killed immediately by that creature without even the slightest chance to retaliate if it decided to attack me.

Heck, even walking was proving to be incredibly difficult with this amount of pain in my chest, and the horrible hunger haunting my stomach constantly. Don't mention fighting, I could probably die without even understanding what had happened.

Although I was supposed to be able to Respawn after dying. I wasn't really that excited to know whether it was true or not, instead, I preferred to keep being alive for the time being...

It was then, that suddenly a window popped up in front of me and showed me the information about that Hog-like creature. However, when my eyes passed by the stats of the creature, my pupils shrunk, and my mouth gasped silently in horror.

}--------------------------------------{

-Name: None

-Race: Infernus Silvaticus Porcus / Hoglin

-Age: 4

-Enhancing energy: Hyper Lifeforce

°°°

-Hp: 362/364

-Attack Power: 32

-Level of Experiences: 4 [16% of Progress]

-Current protection granted by the armor: 0

}--------------------------------------{

"What... is that monster...?!"

I silently backed up and tried moving away from the area so that I couldn't get caught by that monster. For the time being it seems that it has not noticed me yet, and I don't want to stay here to see what will it do once it notices me...

*Crack*

However, at one moment when I started backing away, suddenly the sound of grass moving reached my ears, and soon I noticed an enormous skeletal bird looking at me with eyes devoid of any emotion. Its wings were made out of blue raging fire that shone brightly in the middle of the forest, and its whole body seemed to be made out of bones.

However, before I could be even able to inspect it, suddenly it moved incredibly fast towards me and opened its mouth wide while looking at me with eyes full of hunger

*Screeeeech!!!*

*Chomp!*

The mouth of the Bird moved towards my head, and soon, everything blacked out almost instantly, followed by the most horrible pain I had ever experienced in my whole life.

I wanted to scream, but the pain was so big, that even screaming seemed to be a hard task.

It was only after a few minutes passed that the pain finally lessened up. After that, I noticed that I was indeed not dead, and that I had gone back to the point where I woke up for the first time. This time, however, my body was in perfect condition, and my hunger was gone. Everything was perfect!

Everything...

Everything except my mind...

At that moment I didn't know... Those monsters were not some kind of bosses that ruled the forest with their power and strength, nor super mutants that had higher stats than their peers...

No... They were just average members of their race.

And the weak one here... was me.

...


 

5