Chapter 3: Desperation
121 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Desperation


...

Ah... I'm hungry... 

Even those putrid corpses from long ago now look delicious...

Should I start eating my own flesh?

I really can't endure this shit anymore... 

I feel like my insides are being twisted around as if they were a slime toy or something... Not to mention, I feel thirsty to the point where I might collapse at any second now...

Even if the pain I felt before was great... It doesn't compare to having to suffer such an experience.

Should I kill myself? After all, every time I die my thirst and my hunger disappear. If it means to feel better, even death might be a helpful companion...

No, what am I saying? Am I starting to lose my head?

But the thirst and the hunger are too much... Not to mention, the possibilities of finding another corpse by chance are almost zero, and even if I find one, I will probably be killed by one of those skeletal birds that tend to fly around them...

I had finally managed to build a safe spot using my building abilities... But am I really gonna abandon it just so I can quench my thirst and hunger?

In the first place, where do these monsters drink water from? I've never seen any puddle nor lake around these parts, not to mention that this place was so hot that probably any water could evaporate in seconds... The only thing similar to the water I've seen is lava, lava by enormous amounts...

There were no fruits and no vegetables. It's as if everything in this place was made to eat each other.

Ah... I wanna die... I don't want to keep doing this any longer...

In the first place, where are the other Piglins?! I've been exploring this damn forest for days, and there's no sign of Piglin life nor anything similar...

This fucking situation is so frustrating...! It's like this place was made to torture me...!!!

*Growl......*

"Aaaaaaaaaaargh.....!!!!*

As my stomach screamed in desperation for some food, I clenched my teeth and endured the enormous pain while sweating enormously.

Damnit... It's all those fucking pigs' fault...!! If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be suffering this much!! Why can't they just stay still while I kill them? Fucking assholes...

Why don't I try to give them a bite while they are not watching? Yeah, I bet they won't mind after everything I have gone through because of them... 

I bet they have a lot of meat inside... Motherfuckers, I barely can stand up, and there they are eating whatever they like without problem!!

Yeah, they probably won't mind if I take an eyeball or piece of meat from them, after all, I'm fucking starving!

As I laughed like a madman, I did my best to stand up, and walked into the forest without any hesitation, away from my current base made out of wood blocks that I acquired after many deaths. And soon enough, I found a Hoglin lying down on the ground together with many others of his species, probably sleeping.

I raised the wooden sword that I crafted not long ago using the strange program-like window that appeared from time to time in my vision field and lunged at the biggest one of them with a wide and wicked grin on my face.

*Ftchk!*

*Groaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!*

As my sword pierced slightly the back of the Hoglin, I jumped on top of his back and started stabbing repeatedly with my sword while doing my best to not fall off his back.

As soon as I managed to cut some of his flesh, although just a little bit, I lunged at the injured part and started biting into it and munching everything I could. Even the disgusting blood of this pig was delicious for me right now.

Soon, however, the Hoglin dashed towards a nearby tree and slammed his back against it with extreme force, and of course, with me on top of it.

I splurted an enormous amount of blood from my mouth as I felt my insides being turned into dust, and soon the other Hoglins who had already waken up due to the noise dashed towards me and started stomping me with enormous force, turning me into nothing more than meat paste in mere seconds...

°

°

° 

A few minutes later...

No, what the heck was I thinking?

"They probably won't mind? Am I dumb?"

Do I have permanent damage to my brain, or what? It was obvious that they could mind if suddenly a piglin jumped at them and tried to start eating them.

I think hunger was getting too deep in my mind... Either way, at least now my body was in top condition now that I had died after a while. But I should probably hurry up and go back to my hideout and see what should I do from now on, now that my mind is still somewhat coherent for the time being...

After I woke up once again at my spawn zone, I finally noticed how I had been acting more and more aggressively during these past few days. Probably due to hunger tormenting me all this time, somehow my mind got fucked up and started becoming more and more irrational. To the point where I thought attacking a Hoglin in a straightforward manner would be a nice idea.

At this point, it wouldn't be crazy to think that I'm already going nuts with my current situation... Even now, I want nothing but turn those filthy pigs into my dinner... 

Either way, I should probably hurry up before...

*Shronk!*

"Ah Fuck not again...!"

As soon as I heard the grunting sound of a Hoglin, I immediately jumped to the side to dodge the possible incoming attack out of instinct, and luckily, it seemed that I was indeed correct, and I did indeed manage to avoid being hit by his powerful charge.

*Bam!!!*

Soon, the Hoglin crashed against a nearby tree and shook it briefly before he turned to look at me with a dizzy look in his eyes.

Another thing I discovered a few days ago about my [Breaker] ability was that although it allowed me to break apart enormous blocks of almost any material with ease, it seemed that most materials around here were incredibly harder than they seemed.

Even the Hoglin with his powerful attacks, which I'm sure could turn a car upside down if it were to clash against him, barely scratched the trunk of the tree and was forced to stop in front of it in order to not inflict serious damage to its skull.

The soil as well. Although it was indeed a bit softer than the wood of the tree, it was still incredibly hard to break. To the point where I started doubting whether it was made out of some kind of metal instead of red-colored rocks...

As far as I could remember, Netherack was supposed to be one of the most fragile blocks in Minecraft. Yet for some reason here it was as hard as Iron...

However, thanks to my [Breaker] ability, it still felt fragile despite its real hardness.

Back to my current issue, once I looked at the dizzy Hoglin trying to stabilize itself in order to charge once again at me, I immediately decided to run away and hide somewhere this bastard wouldn't find me.

*Groaaaar!!*

As the Hoglin roared and chased after me, I continued leaping past many bushes and red vines in order to try and lose him. Unfortunately, that pig just smashed away anything on his way and continued following after me without stop. 

As I looked towards him for a moment, a small status screen appeared at the side of my vision and startled me slightly as I was still not completely accustomed to it.

}--------------------------------------{

-Name: None

-Race: Infernus Silvaticus Porcus / Hoglin

-Age: 3

-Enhancing energy: Hyper Lifeforce

°°°

-Hp: 312/325

-Attack Power: 34

-Level of Experiences: 3 [5% of Progress]

-Current protection granted by the armor: 0

}--------------------------------------{

Although that fucker had indeed crashed against a tree moments ago, it barely dealt 13 of damage to his body. Not only were they too strong for me to handle, but their bodies were also incredibly sturdy and barely received damage from any attacks.

At most, I could cut a little bit of their skin with my sword, as it was their weakest part. But when talking about their muscles, tendons, or bones... It was impossible...

*Crash!!!*

Suddenly, the Hoglin crashed heavily against another tree thinking that it had finally caught me, and ended up receiving a huge amount of damage on his head due to not stopping on time.

This time he received a damage 20 and fell on his back for a moment because of the pain. An opportunity that I used to run away immediately and get away from that vicious motherfucker.

At least now I was finally able to look for my hideout in peace...

*Howl...!!*

Or that's what I thought.

In front of me was now a giant skeletal bird looking at me with its hollow eyes and sadistic expression. The enormous and sharp beak of the bird moved towards me at a horrifying speed, and from one second to another, I was lying decapitated on the ground, as my head had been ripped away from my body completely by the bird without any type of resistance.

Soon, I woke up once again in my spawn zone and started grabbing my head and my neck with a horrendous grip trying to lessen the pain I was feeling.

Deep inside me, the desire for vengeance was starting to accumulate, and the anger and blood lust was starting to surface in my personality. Even if I didn't want to, I was slowly starting to change for the worse. 

My hands were itching for breaking their necks and devouring them whole until nothing but bones were left. However, my rational mind was stopping me from doing those barbaric acts... But for how long?

Soon I could change completely from my original being, and turn into something I never expected nor wanted to become.

The greediness and Savageness of the Piglin were slowly creeping into my mind. But at that moment I wasn't conscious of it yet.

The change was near, and I feared it

Piglin's nature assimilation: 21%

...


 

3