Chapter 0 Hello ▇▇▇▇▇▇.
101 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young boy with short, spiky brown hair sat on a park bench, his parents' nowhere to be seen. Issei scared and lonely began to tear up. The tears stained his cheeks his parents told him to stay here that they’ll be back from work, but it’s already been nighttime it’s freezing. He tries to think of anything else to take his mind off this situation. He then first thinks about food it doesn’t work. He then remembers a story he found in the library on a table. It was about a young village girl that fell in love with a prince. The princess of the neighboring kingdom was actually a witch who was also in love with the prince since it’s her fiancé. Contrary to her angelic appearance she was prone to jealousy seeing that blatant display of love from the village girl to her fiancé. She did what she had to do to get rid of competition. She cursed the village girl into a swan that true love could only break the curse. Unfortunately for the young girl her prince fell in love with the princess instead aka his fiancé  she was left forgotten.

She clung on to hope that maybe one day he’ll change his mind but it never did she just withered away rotting like a flower as she killed herself. He felt something long limbs wrapped around him was that a hug but when turned around there’s nothing only wind before finally falling asleep. In that dream, he’s still at the park but now something's off it’s different. Was it always this blue? What’s with all the surrounding flowers everywhere he looks it’s covered in flowers expect the lake. It’s pretty Issei thinks he couldn’t help himself, he walks towards it.

 

Up close, it’s beautiful, honestly. Issei basks in its glory he tries to get closer however his clothes get stuck on some flowers. He tries to remove his shirt from the flowers but in doing so, he pricks his finger, the flowers have thorns he bleeds. Issei wakes up he’s in his bed, it seems like his parents came back from work and dropped him off at his room. Issei feels a bit of pain in one of his fingers that’s strange, it feels like he’s been pricked just like in his dream. There’s no way though there’s no blood, he guesses that he’s just imagining it. So, he then falls asleep, this time there isn’t a dream. He wakes up ready to go to school as his parents wait for him downstairs. However before he leaves he notices a few of his items missing how weird. O well he’ll deal with that later.

School goes as usual, pay attention to the teacher and get assigned homework. His parents pick him up and drop him off at the house, they still have work, so Issei is now just relaxing at home alone. How odd as he goes up to his room it’s messy more of his belongings are missing. He gets a bit suspicious after a couple of hours pass he hears something moving, maybe the wind or something. He hears it again, this time it sounds like someone’s steps are coming closer he starts to get tense. He looks around but finds nothing making the noise but then out of the corner of his eye he sees something move, a flash of violet. Flowers brush past him he’s engulfed by the smell of lavender. The figure zooms past knocking Issei over, it felt like metal just slashed at his chest. There’s no wound, just the feeling of it happening. He passes out soon afterwards.

 

He dreams it’s the same place, but there’s a few things different about it, he hears it wailing someone’s crying their heart out. He’s not alone this time, the sounds seem to be coming from the lake. Issei ever so curious decides to walk over towards the lake. He eventually sees what’s making the noise, it’s a young girl the same age as Issei is eight. Her Violet long hair shines in the moonlight, she’s wearing a white dress. Issei being a nice person decides to comfort the girl, maybe she’s lonely like he is just as he’s about to say something. The girl's head snaps three sixty degrees towards him as she stands up, her movement unsettling like a doll on strings. He can’t see it her face, it’s covered by blue flowers. He then smells something akin to blood as he looks down in horror, the girl's legs their metal with giant spikes attached to the knees. Alongside giant needles extending from the bottom of her feet. The sky suddenly turns red in the sky sprouts many eyes looking around.

The flowers on her face start to rot, it smells like rotten flowers. Blood comes down her face as she coughs up flowers and her guts. Her body rotting decomposing by the minute revealing maggots and flowers. Butterflies start to surround her as her head looks like it’s barely attached anymore. She starts to walk towards Issei at this point Issei knows he should run, so he does. He unfortunately soon realizes he can’t run very far he’s now at the very edge of the lake, the girl surprisingly fast has already caught up with him. She tackles Issei wounding him with her sharp metallic legs, he looses his balance because of them as he falls in the icy lake below. Just before he wakes up, the girl whispers in his ear. It sounds so distorted like her voice is corrupted.

 

O̷n̴e̶ ̵d̴a̶y̶,̵ ̷y̶o̷u̴’̸l̸l̸ ̶k̸n̷o̵w̸ ̴t̸h̴a̴t̴ ̶I̵ ̶l̶o̵v̸e̵ ̶y̷o̵u̶,̴ ̴I̵’̶v̵e̴ ̷a̸l̷w̵a̷y̸s̶ ̸h̸a̶d̷.̸ ̵W̵a̴t̷c̶h̶i̶n̷g̴ ̶y̶o̷u̵ ̸w̸h̶e̸n̷ ̶y̵o̸u̸ ̶a̴r̸e̵n̴’̶t̶ ̵l̶o̷o̷k̸i̸n̴g̵,̸ ̵I̷ ̵k̴n̵o̶w̵ ̶e̶v̷e̶r̷y̷t̸h̸i̵n̵g̷ ̴a̴b̷o̶u̵t̵ ̵y̶o̶u̸ ̴f̵r̶o̸m̵ ̷t̷h̶e̵ ̷m̸o̵s̴t̶ ̸m̴i̵n̸u̵t̸e̷ ̵o̴f̷ ̸d̶e̷t̵a̷i̶l̴s̸.̴ ̸S̴o̸ ̶d̴o̷n̶’̶t̴ ̵g̵i̸v̷e̵ ̷a̴w̸a̶y̷ ̷a̵f̶f̸e̸c̴t̴i̵o̴n̵ ̸s̶o̷ ̶e̷a̵s̶i̸l̴y̵ ̴i̶n̵ ̴t̶h̴e̸ ̶e̵n̵d̷ ̶w̵h̵e̵t̶h̵e̸r̸ ̸y̵o̶u̴ ̵a̶d̷m̶i̶t̷ ̵i̸t̴,̷ ̶y̵o̴u̴r̶ ̶m̷i̴n̸e̵ ̸a̶n̶d̴ ̷m̴i̸n̸e̸ ̴a̴l̶o̴n̷e̵.̸ ̸ ̶I̴’̵l̶l̶ ̷d̷o̶ ̸i̶t̵ ̶e̷v̸e̶n̷ ̵i̶f̶ ̶I̴ ̵h̴a̵v̸e̸ ̶t̴o̷ ̸m̵e̶l̸t̸ ̶y̴o̶u̶,̶ ̸i̶t̴’̶s̶ ̸f̴i̵n̸e̵.̷ ̷
̷ ̴L̸o̴v̶e̴:̵▇▇▇▇▇▇

 

1