Chapter 2 Of course she’s my girlfriend can’t you see her? I ReAlLy lIkE hEr FoR rEaL.
62 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Issei woke up, sure he's scared, but he's even more confused and yet relieved. Sat on his bed pondering. Whoever those two new voices in his dream are, both the girls seemed to care for his well-being. It's a shame he doesn't know those two either, alongside that violet-haired girl there's something more going on. Strangely enough, the two other girls disappeared soon afterward as if their voices are muffled, unable to be heard by the violet girl's voice. She was suppressing them after all she doesn't want her prince to be tainted and snatched away by those two hoes. It was a tough battle between her and those two, but she barely made it on time, Issei wouldn't see or hear from those two for a long time. He notices there's something on top of his desk. It's a gold-plated card he flips the card over on the back seems to be an engraving of a court jester one is right side up the other is upside-down. The colors on the jesters swapped. As he flips it back, their front is just black blank. That's weird, he doesn't remember owning this.

I guess I could keep it, there's no harm in it, it's just a strange card. Little did he know it would change his life forever, whether that would be a good or bad change has yet to be determined.

Several years pass Issei is now going to be a freshman in high school he now has a tiny crown on top his head alongside a blue ribbon wrapped on one of his wrists and neck. “I̶s̸s̵e̴i̷ ̸a̶r̶e̸n̵'̷t̶ ̴y̵o̴u̶ ̸e̵x̶c̸i̸t̴e̶d̴ ̶f̵o̸r̷ ̷h̵i̵g̶h̸ ̶s̴c̵h̶o̸o̷l̷ ̷I̵ ̴a̵m̶.̵ ̵I̴t̷'̷s̷ ̷o̵k̷a̶y̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̶y̷o̵u̶ ̷a̵r̵e̴ ̴a̵l̴o̸n̸e̶ ̴I̶'̸l̸l̴ ̷b̵e̶ ̷w̶i̸t̴h̴ ̶y̶o̸u̴ ̴a̴n̷d̶ ̵r̸e̴m̷e̶m̷b̷e̵r̴ ̸I̶s̴s̴e̴i̵ ̸i̴f̴ ̵y̷o̶u̶ ̸d̶a̵r̴e̶ ̴t̷r̶y̶ ̶t̵o̷ ̴m̸a̸k̷e̵ ̸f̵r̵i̷e̵n̸d̴s̶ ̶o̸r̶ ̵a̵ ̶g̴i̵r̵l̸f̶r̵i̶e̵n̶d̵ ̵I̵'̷l̷l̶ ̷b̴r̴e̸a̴k̵ ̵a̷n̴d̵ ̶m̷e̵l̶t̸ ̸t̵h̷e̵m̴.̴ ̸S̵o̸ ̶d̵o̷n̸'̸t̷ ̵m̵a̴k̶e̴ ̵m̷e̴ ̶m̵a̵d̸ ̷a̴f̴t̷e̴r̵ ̵a̶l̷l̷ ̴y̶o̴u̷ ̶d̷o̴n̷'̷t̵ ̵n̴e̵e̸d̵ ̸t̶h̸o̷s̸e̵ ̴t̵h̶i̷n̶g̵s̵ ̴y̶o̶u̴ ̶h̷a̷v̶e̷ ̶m̴e̵ ̴r̸i̸g̴h̶t̸?̷” “I won't after all why would I do that to my lovely princess I am your prince after all. Issei gave her a peck on her checks as confirmation of what he said. His bag containing an eerily realistic keychain of an orange-haired girl with pigtails, her neck snapped. He learned his listen, after all, he could remember it one day at class she just randomly appeared far away now that wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't getting closer. Unfortunately, as each day passed, Issei’s fear is confirmed, she was indeed getting closer and closer to the school dare he says she was gunning for him? Until she was sitting next to Issei her nonstop chatter that annoying ear grating voice. “I̵s̷s̶e̶i̸ ̵y̸o̴u̸’̴r̵e̷ ̷s̶o̵ ̸c̵u̶t̷e̵.̷ ̴H̴e̷y̶, ̵ ̵I̴s̷s̴e̴i̸ ̸c̵a̸n̷'̷t̷ ̶y̷o̵u̶ ̷h̸e̵a̸r̸ ̸m̶e̴ ̴d̶o̷n̴'̸t̶ ̸y̸o̵u̶ ̵t̵h̷i̴n̵k̴ ̵I̶'̴m̸ ̸c̷u̶t̸e̸.̶ ̴I̵s̷s̶e̸i̵ ̷d̶o̴n̵'̸t̸ ̴i̸g̸n̸o̸r̵e̷ ̸m̸e̶ ̸I̷'̵m̴ ̵y̸o̶u̴r̴ ̷g̴i̶r̸l̵f̷r̷i̸e̵n̶d̷ ̴a̵n̷d̴ ̶s̸o̷ ̶m̴u̴c̵h̵ ̶m̷o̵r̴e̵.̸ ̸I̶s̶s̶e̷i̸ ̷h̸o̸w̶ ̴w̴a̷s̴ ̶y̴o̶u̷r̸ ̷d̵a̷y̵ ̸w̷a̴s̴ ̸i̵t̷ ̷s̸w̶e̵e̵t̵ ̵o̷r̷ ̷p̸e̷r̵h̴a̸p̴s̷ ̴b̴i̶t̸t̴e̷r̸?̴ ̵H̵e̶y̵,̶ ̷I̶s̷s̴e̸i̷ ̵w̴h̵o̵ ̶w̴a̷s̸ ̷t̴h̵a̴t̸ ̶g̷i̸r̶l̵ ̷s̸h̸e̸ ̷t̴o̷u̶c̶h̵e̷d̶ ̸y̷o̷u̸ ̶s̸h̴o̸u̸l̸d̶ ̶I̴ ̸m̸a̷k̴e̶ ̶h̵e̴r̶ ̴g̴o̷ ̸b̸y̸e̵-̷b̷y̵e̵?̶" “Just shut the hell up!” Issei yelled This didn't stop her, she took this as an encouragement to keep doing what she's doing.

Not just that but that lavender smell she emitted was irritatingly sweet he felt like puking. It's like he drowned in a bucket of expensive ladies perfumes. She took it up a notch by stealing his shoes from his locker to leaving love letters that his classmates would tease him about. She kept doing it as if it was a fun routine or game to her. Issei eventually couldn't take it because of her his very impressive grades slipped he started attacking her but according to others, they saw Issei attacking the air. The teachers were concerned by Issei thinking he was mentally unstable, after all, he'd shout at nothing telling the air to shut up and would randomly break or attack things. The teachers and Issei’s parents decided he should go to therapy, once he was there he vented and told everything to the therapist lady it was too much for an eight-year-old to bear. The therapist was inexperienced new to the job disturbed and scared by Issei she panicked telling Issei a sweet lie that the girl would go away if Issei was kind sweet to her. What if he just listens to that girl's demands to play pretend boyfriend, she would disappear.

Little did that therapist know her advice would lead Issei down a downward spiral to despair. Issei the naive young boy he is trusted the therapist's lady’s words, after all, no adult has hurt him so how could she be wrong this wouldn't hurt him. So, Issei followed her words, he feed the violet-haired girl's delusions. He pretended to be her prince on a white horse, a pretend boyfriend. He would answer all her questions, take her out on play dates hug her, and hold hands. Eventually, it seemed to do the work the girl calmed down she was no longer as frantic she was also kinder to Issei stopping the pranks. His grades went back to how they used to. Issei thought that it was enough that he had calmed her, so he went back to his normal routine. His best friend who left to London came back for the holidays a surprise to Issei Irina was a girl. He had played heroes and caught up with Irina a bit too much neglecting the violet-haired girl in his dreams once again. 

Ah, so unpleasant, so very unpleasant it brought her sad memories of a black and blond-haired girl stealing her only orange-haired prince away from her. Was she going to be abandoned again no she refused Issei was hers he even promised her she was his prince. She wasn't going to be abandoned like that village girl in the story, she would slay that two-faced bitch witch princess. So, when Issei eventually went asleep in his bed at home, she set to work. Issei woke up to screams he ran and saw Irina being impaled and melted by the violet-haired girl, he tried to stop her, but there was nothing he could do. He begged and cried to her to let Irina go, seeming to hear him she stopped. Issei seemingly happy that she stopped tried to reach for Irina “whoops” she said Irina’s neck was partially snapped dripping blood on his face. A piercing wail was heard reverberating across the park, Issei couldn't stop his anger and tears. He tried his damnedest to save her from kicking to anything, but it didn't damage that girl.

Eventually, it was too late for Irina, she was far too wounded to ever go back to a normal life. On his knees, on the ground near the barely alive Irina, he could barely see, his eyes blinded by tears. “L̴o̶o̷k̶ ̸a̸t̵ ̶w̶h̵a̶t̶ ̴y̷o̷u̴'̷v̶e̵ ̸d̶o̴n̶e̶ ̴I̴s̷s̷e̴i̸ ̸t̶h̷i̷s̸ ̴i̵s̶ ̴y̵o̵u̴r̷ ̸f̵a̸u̴l̸t̵.̵ ̴I̴f̶ ̴y̴o̸u̸ ̷j̸u̶s̴t̵ ̵s̶t̷a̷y̴e̵d̷ ̷a̷s̸ ̶m̸y̵ ̴p̴r̶i̷n̵c̷e̸ ̷I̸ ̶w̵o̷u̴l̶d̸n̶'̷t̷ ̷h̶a̴v̴e̷ ̸h̶u̶r̷t̸ ̶t̸h̸a̴t̸ ̵w̴e̸n̷c̸h̴.̸” there she was right in front of Issei her white dress stained with blood. She grabbed Issei’s hands leading them to the barely alive Irina's neck whispering in his ear “I̴s̸s̸e̶i̴ ̷y̴o̴u̶ ̵w̸o̵u̷l̶d̶n̷'̷t̶ ̶w̵a̴n̸t̶ ̷t̶o̶ ̴l̵o̶s̵e̸ ̵y̴o̸u̵r̴ ̴p̵a̷r̶e̴n̴t̸s̷ ̵d̶o̵n̶'̴t̵ ̴y̸o̷u̸ ̶o̸r̷ ̶y̴o̵u̶r̷ ̴o̷t̶h̸e̴r̶ ̸f̶r̸i̵e̷n̵d̶s̷ ̶I̴ ̵c̶o̷u̴l̶d̸ ̸a̵l̷s̷o̸ ̵m̶a̴k̵e̶ ̴e̸v̸e̵r̴y̷t̶h̷i̶n̴g̸ ̴y̷o̴u̸ ̴l̸o̵v̶e̷ ̷d̴i̸s̴a̵p̵p̴e̸a̸r̷.̴ S̷̗̃O̸͍̅͗͘ ̶̤̭̌ͅŚ̴͉̃N̴̡͗Ǎ̴̮̾̕P̷̺̾̈́ ̴̙̘̎H̴̝͙̋E̶͈̜͊̉R̴̨̰̓̂̐͜ ̸̯̦̖̽͆Ṋ̷̣̲̈́͋̿E̵̳̥̕ͅÇ̵͔̒̌̕k̶̫͙͑͒ ̴̧͂̇͘M̶͉̺͂̐Y̴̻̬͙̔̀ ̸͕͍͝L̴̙̫̫͛̕O̷̱̻̮͒̚V̸̹͚̔̑E̴̙̻̞̍L̷̖̫͊Y̸̛̗̬ ̸͙̈̏͠P̵͕͆R̵̲̊Ḯ̵̬̘̉̚N̸̬̩͔̋Ć̶̱͕̀Ẻ̴͙̠́.̴̫̖̯̓̈”

Issei didn't want to lose his parents, but he didn't want to say goodbye to Irina. “I̴t̴'̶s̸ ̵o̸k̷a̴y̷ ̵I̷s̶s̴e̴i̵ ̶s̴h̵e̷ ̴w̵o̴u̴l̸d̷n̸'̶t̸ ̷l̴i̸v̷e̸ ̶l̴o̶n̸g̶ ̷a̶n̴y̸w̴a̸y̶ ̴j̴u̴s̴t̶ ̴l̴o̴o̴k̶ ̵a̵t̵ ̵t̵h̸e̸ ̷s̵t̵a̵t̴e̸ ̶s̷h̵e̵'̴s̴ ̸i̸n̴.̵ ̴Y̸o̴u̷'̵d̴ ̵b̸e̸ ̴l̶i̸k̴e̸ ̷a̷ ̵h̴e̷r̷o̸ ̵y̵o̶u̵ ̷w̸o̷u̸l̴d̷n̴'̸t̸ ̷w̴a̸n̴t̶ ̸h̸e̷r̷ ̴t̵o̸ ̷s̴u̵f̴f̷e̸r̷ ̶y̵o̴u̶'̷r̴e̷ ̷j̵u̸s̸t̵ ̷p̶u̷t̴t̸i̴n̸g̶ ̸h̶e̸r̷ ̷o̵u̵t̸ ̵o̷f̵ ̸h̷e̵r̶ ̶m̷i̶s̴e̶r̷y̸.̴ ̸” she handed Issei a hammer. While his mind was having a conflict on the verge of collapse. The violet haired girl wrapped blue ribbons on Issei’s hands they began to move on their own. He was like a puppet on a string. His hands moved reaching out, he crushed Irna’s neck with his hands. While the other hand stopped picking up the hammer and creating a bloody pulp of the girl.  She begged him to stop she continued to scream until a lot of blood came out and some of her blood chunks splashed his face. SNAP Issei let out a guttural scream, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! S̴h̷u̸s̵h̷ ̷i̸t̷'̵s̵ ̸o̴k̵a̴y̵ ̵y̴o̸u̷ ̵d̶i̸d̸ ̶t̶h̶e̸ ̶r̶i̵g̴h̴t̸ ̴t̴h̷i̵n̷g̷ ̶m̸y̷ ̵P̷r̷i̴n̵c̵e̶ ̶I̸s̵s̶e̴i̸.̴ She kissed him on the lips Issei eventually stopped he was forever changed. 

If one were to walk into the Park right at this moment, they'd see a young boy with brown spiky short hair on a park bench illuminated by the moonlight, the boy drenched in blood. His attire looks expensive, quite fancy too. What a prince would wear with white blue and golden embellishments. His checks stained with tears, his eyes flash a dull blue color and pieces of flesh chunks stuck to his clothing. His hands stained with blood and chunks holding the orange-haired girl with pigtails head on his lap  her head snapped off the neck.  The boy muttering repeated sorries to the girl Irina petting her head as if she was still alive. The rest of her body lay melting, mixing with the earth growing meltlilith flowers. If one looked closer, they'd swear they'd see a violet haired girl floating hugging and whispering sweet delusions in the boy’s ear.

2