love!
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

once a day Alisa during her summer vacation wanted to meet her friends. She started calling her friends to invite them to get together. Fortunately, everyone agreed. On the weekend everyone came to Alisa's home. Alisa wanted to make this day more memorable, so, she asked everyone to play some exciting games. The very first game was truth and dare and everyone became so excited about this because that was the time when they can reveal anyone's secret. So the game started, Alisa turned the bottle and ends upon Riya and everyone laughed and asked Riya to told them about her recent relationship. Riya had undergone through a breakup and everyone became sad to heard this. Alisa wanted to know what has happened with her. Now the game goes on and with excitement, everyone plays and enjoyed the pizza and drinks. Now its the time to leave but Alisa wanted that Riya to stayed at her home. So she asked Riya and Riya agreed. Both friends now alone started talking about life' other aspects and with some courage, Alisa asked Riya about her break up then Riya said to leave it dear but Alisa forced her to tell me the truth and then Riya with pain said Kabir didn't love me perhaps he loves you. Alisa, Riya, and Kabir were best friends forever. And Alisa also loved Kabir till Riya and Kabir's relationship. Alisa lost in the memories of schools when they are all three together beat each other and laughed, giggled and she started smiling but suddenly she realized its wrong no Kabir and Riya they are good together why she thought about him. And she consoled Riya and said she will talk to Kabir how she can said this to you and please don't be sad there is nothing like this he doesn't love me and make him call. Riya calms down Alisa and said I will be happy if you both together accept your inner love for each other Alisa shocked hear this and told Riya please don't say this, he is yours. Riya started calling Kabir and he cuts her call and then she called him from Alisa's phone and Kabir tool the call and Riya told him that Alisa also loves you so much and we are best friends forever ,so I can't sacrifice my love for this friendship and she said I can lose you Kabir but I can't lose my friend from you. Can we again best friends forever. Kabir with tears in his eyes said yes we are and I love Alisa. Someone said true love never dies and if love is real they will be together forever one day. And the wonderful chemistry between this beautiful couple makes everyone jealous all the time and now they are happily married together.

0