14. Abhorrence
263 10 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lord Joyde The Madman: Hey, everyone! How have you all been?


Yo!

Not much to say so here goes nothing!


A few hours later... - Lucius (and Rosemary's) House - Lucius' Point Of View...


Apart from a random tree falling directly onto the road in front of my self-driving truck, the drive back home was largely uneventful. In all honestly, even the tree itself may have been little more than Lu's attempts at keeping me awake. Anyways, after stashing pretty much everything but my essentials and clothing back into the truck's backseat safe, I was finally back home again.

A spree of laughter escaped me as I walked up the limestone steps towards a two story tall, teal-colored building which looked like a recently renovated house back from the nineteen nineties. Small, with an upturned V roof, supported by sturdy plastocrete walls and only two windows for the entire building. One for my room and one for the living room. The sound of a gigantic fan can be heard in the background, the outlet of more than six air conditioner units.

I felt myself sigh as I remembered their price.

Hmm... price... a blink and a few moments of stupor later, I lazily reached for my phone in order to check my bank account. The instant that the banking app came to life, several red warnings plopped into my screen, basically blasting the area around me in red almost as if the program had control over my android's brightness level.

Honestly? Wouldn't be surprised if it does. "... large sum... special payment... government tax exempt...?!" I felt my heart stop as I saw that my balance was, in fact, zero. I tried wiping the messages away, store them for later, but the giant red bar wouldn't move from the screen. It forced me to read it, even had a return function whenever I tried to scroll down quickly.

Shaking my head, I noticed a flashing icon in the top left of my screen and absentmindedly tapped it. Much to my surprise, the hologram of a masked ... male, human?; creature, came into view. He, she, it, seemed unnaturally tall and slim, wearing a pointed, multicolored tuxedo and what seemed to be a golden joy-mask. The figure then saluted me and made a very familiar symbol with its gloved hands, by placing its left fist perfectly straight under its flat, right palm.

This caused me to blink. This symbol, you see, is used by government agents. Using it as a citizen is an offense punishable by death."Citizen E1-1996. Your killing of rebel forces has been observed via orbital satellite and you have thusly been promoted to the rank of agent, as well as applied as a potential recruit for the SOM Super soldier program, also known as PROJECT: Deus. You will be visited by another agent within five standard Eredean days who will collect a sample of your blood. A specialized vial has been delivered to your house and placed in a black suitcase which can only be opened by your retinal scan. Please endeavor to fill it by the time limit!"

The figure appeared to clear its throat as my mouth went agape."Furthermore, your preferred bank account has been wiped clean and fresh government funds have been sent to compensate your loss. Your new pin code is 11996. We have upgraded your credit card to OMNICARD-X status. That is all, central out."

"... What the fuck just happened?" An incessant laughter could be heard echoing through my skull."Your government works quick! They've already found you out. Truly, you humans have impressed me with your cruelty and efficiency in these past few hours." Strange gurgling followed after it as several booms tore my earlobes apart."Kkekekekekekek, to think they already managed to penetrate my outermost barriers! What lively prey have stumbled into my trap~."

"You.. certainly, seem, urgh.. pleased.." Unable to help myself, I vomited onto the grass at my side, just barely moving my phone out of the way as the disgusting projectile lashed onto the soil. Shaking myself out of my stupor, I wiped myself clean as best I could and then finally finished reading the government contract.

... Looks like I don't even have the option to refuse.

Still, its only been a few hours since I slaughtered that group of rebels...

The speed at which this has been processed, the fact that they don't give a shit about me being a monster...

Hell, if it wasn't obvious that we live in a fabrication of society to me before, it certainly is now."Mmmh..." Cracking both my knuckles and my neck, I steadied myself as I watched what was previously a couple hundred credits twist into tens of thousands, perfectly ending in twenty five thousand credits. No more and, no less.

How, totally, definitely, not suspicious, at all~.

Anyways, it feels good to be part of the winning team. Pocketing everything back in, I finally walked inside of the house, the creaking wooden door giving away my arrival like a hyper bell-AI on steroids, despite the crackling of soup being cooked in the kitchen. What I saw in that particular kitchen however, made me close the door nigh instantly.

"Welcome home, big brother~." Rosemary's voice echoed out in a singing tune, as she seemed to dance while cooking.

Dance, that is, while wearing nothing but an apron and headphones."Uhhmm... Yeah."

She smiled knowingly as she put the headphones down and continued to shake her hips even without the apparent techno music ringing in her ears, which I could hear reverberating from her headphones all the way from the door."So how was the trip?"

I coughed rather lamely and quickly looked away, acting like some blushing schoolgirl, despite the fact that I was rather intimate with this same woman just a few hours prior."It went uh.. not so great, I guess?"

Rosemary appeared to blink in surprise."Eh? He didn't sell you the zone?"

"He couldn't sell it to me anyways." I laughed."The government owns the land. We hunters just rent out the rights to it."

She rolled her eyes."Oh come on, you know exactly what I meant!"

Throwing my essentials onto the table and subconsciously turning my head back around to stare at my twin sisters naked ass, despite my uncharacteristic surge of shame, I laughed and replied with a grin."Yeah, I guess I do." A large, but rather obviously fake sigh escaped me."His wife wasn't happy about her husband taking a stranger along for their family picnic, so the guy just handed me his gun and told me to go explore. Now, I didn't really like the place, too many rivers, way too slippery." I clicked my tongue, following one lie with a truth, just like an expert psychopath always should.

"Let me guess, you wanted to buy it despite the rivers but his wife didn't even let you two finish any kinda deal~?" Rose retorted with a snort. I swear I could almost feel her eyes rolling as my own mouth twisted into a smirk."She wanted me to wait for their picnic to finish, somewhere where she couldn't see me."

"So you waited a bit, got sick of it and came back home." My smirk turned into a grin."Actually, remember how I mentioned stuff being slippery? Well, I kinda lost my balance and hit my head on a rock, knocking myself out for a couple hours."

She went rigid for a few moments, then slowly turned around while blinking, allowing me a perfect view of her perky and very much erect, nipples, whose presence under the apron was incredibly enticing."Dude, bro, what?! Are you like, okay?"

Lamely rubbing the back of my head, I realized that the place where my skull joined itself with a rock was still bleeding."Yeah, I'm fine. Its just a scratch." A laugh and a shrug escaped me before I could stop them. Naturally, she wasn't convinced and rushed towards me while simultaneously turning on the living room lights.

Then she stopped again, just as she looked at me under the light."What? Something wrong?"

"No, but what was wrong with the clothes I dressed you up with earlier today?" She seemed to pout for a moment but didn't let me answer as she quickly checked out the behind of my head, moving hair aside as her surprisingly cold fingers trailed across my skin."Huh.. guess you weren't joking. Still, that looks like its gonna scar... ehh? Ew."

Turning around, I managed to see her wiping some semi-dried across her apron, which served to further reveal the glistening skin beneath it. I swallowed down harshly which she caught and grinned."Oh, my~. What's this? Was this evening not enough for you, dear brother?"

I shrugged and replied in a joking manner."Eh, to be fair, I usually masturbate at least two to four times a day." She blinked in surprise and disbelief, followed by a rather suggestive licking-of-the-lips. Within an instant and despite the apparently disgusting amount of dried blood in my hair, she coiled her arms around me and grinned while whispering in my ear."There's a pleasurable solution to that problem, you know~?"

Her hands reached downwards and into my pants as I felt myself grinning. Without missing a beat, I already joined my lips to hers, softly exchanging heated breaths. Yet, perhaps predictably and before she even had a proper grasp over junior, my dear sister gagged."Augh-OAH-gr- what the fuc- *gurgling* OH MY HolY- blech-" She slapped her mouth shut as she straightened herself with the speed of lightning, apparently doing everything she can to prevent herself from vomiting.

I blinked. Oh yeah... might have been a good idea to wash my mouth before making out with my sister.

One of her hands basically threw itself to the side as she, quite angrily, pointed directly towards the bathroom. I raised my hands in defeat."Sorry, sorry... sorry.. I'll make it up to you, promise!" With that, my sorry arse found itself sprinting towards the aforementioned bathroom quicker than I thought was plausible for a human body to move.


Rosemary's Point Of View...


"URGH-Wh-*belch*" Unable to help myself, I rushed out of the house and fell hard on my knees as I emptied my stomach onto the ground."Holy-fucking shit!? What was that sti-..." A blink.

Then another.

Followed by so many more that I lost count, as the scenery in front of me finally manifested. The place I just vomited onto... was already stained.

As gross and disgusting as it was, I saw my own hand reaching into the bile plastering the grass... and pulled out a small, pearly white bone, one which held the unmistakable shape, of a human finger.

Dread and horror took hold over me as I slowly turned around and looked into the house. Thankfully, my brother wasn't behind me right now, as the sound of rushing water soothed my mind.

I felt myself swallow down hard.

Lucius is a... cannibal?

...

In all honesty, I don't know how long I had spent, absently staring back into the house, listening to the sound of rushing water, as I held someone's half-processed finger in my hand. Eventually and thankfully before he found me like this, my brain managed to somehow wrap itself around the situation.

Actually, once the initial shock passed, I found myself eerily calm.

Almost as if... I've expected this.

I felt my body rise and attention turning to the side, almost as if guided by some alien mind, unknown and beyond my own control. I saw myself opening a small, red-colored tool shed and taking out a holo-shovel. Returning to the pile of bile, I quickly upturned the earth, burying everything I've seen and, perhaps even my own memories to a degree, into the soil.

By the time that my body finally felt as if it was under my control again, I was back in front of this pale, teal door, listening to the same water's rush. I swallowed down hard and began to shiver as the cold, windy-air of the Eredean night finally caught up to my senses, its freezing touch forcing me back inside without too much thought.

Yet, as the door closed, I found myself reaching down across my apron, to the place where I wiped off the dried blood... taking some of that same blood onto my fingers again... and licking it.

...

...

...

I could only start to softly cry as reality hit me.

After all, I bit him just earlier today so, I quite fully remembered its taste.

Cold, harsh shivers ran up and down my spine, somehow managing to not be completely unpleasant."Big brother, ... this blood..." Hot tears streaked down my cheeks as thunder could be heard striking the ground somewhere outside as the wind howled louder."... it isn't yours at all, is it?"


That's all for this time, folks! Hope you've enjoyed it!

A special thank you to everyone who has rated this story!

You're all wonderful and infinitely kind!


Anyways, read and review! And Good Morning/Day/Night to you all! ADIOS FOR NOW!

1