Chapter 1- He Can Have Her
4.1k 15 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roland gently shook the wine glass filled with red liquid while viewing the night sky through his window. The moonlight illuminated his delicate and handsome face, while his beautiful red eyes shone in the darkness.

The intense look on his face would probably make one think that he was contemplating something profound, but what he was actually thinking was...

"Why the hell did I get transmigrated into this game of all things?"

"Nightmare Academy",  was a popular horror dating sim in his previous world, where you enroll in a supernatural high school and get to court a bunch of cute monster girls. From the half-blood succubus to the vampire princess, the player gets a large range of capture targets to choose from.

But don't let the cute girls and wholesome atmosphere distract you. The game is a horror dating sim for a reason.

As you complete the routes of the capture targets, the player slowly realizes that most of the girls were completely insane.

For example, the main heroine, Roselia Scarlet, is a vampire princess from Europe. She looked like a doll given human form, possessing otherworldly beauty and charm. However, she was obsessed with the color red, and has the urge to cut open people to see there blood.

And the dumb villain who tried to protect this 'frail' maiden, was Roland Mercury, the son of Duke Mercury and Roselia's fiancé. 

That was the body that Roland was currently residing in, and it was his fate to be captured by the heroine and extracted of all his blood, slowly and painfully for her pleasure.

"Screw that! There's no way I'm going to let myself die that way!"

Roland thought of the ways he could avoid such a miserable ending.

In the game, Roland tries to bully the player, using his large influence and power as a noble vampire. But, it wouldn't really be exciting if the game just ended like that.

Instead, the duel is used as a plot point to elevate the player's abilities.

It turns out the player was a descendant of the dragons, who were basically extinct in the modern era. With the help of Roselia. the player unlocks his draconic blood, and his power and potential skyrockets.

He then proceeds to beat Roland thoroughly, and Roselia uses that chance to break their engagement and strip the Mercury family of there enormous influence.

He definitely couldn't beat the protagonist in his current state, and he couldn't brush up affection with his fiancé considering that he transmigrated right at the beginning of the game. 

So, the best solution is...

"Don't block the protagonist! If he wants that crazy lady, he can have her!"

Roland didn't want care if the protagonist stole his fiancé. Why did he need her? As Roland Mercury, not only was he incredibly handsome and influential, but he was also rich.

Roland would just continue to be on the sidelines and enjoy the pleasure of being born into a wealthy family.

As for the capture targets?

The protagonist can have them.

With that thought, Roland drank down all the blood in the wine glass, and put it back down onto the table.

104