Chapter Two: Unlocked or Locked
1.4k 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
These chapters do not have a beta and are subject to future revision

Chapter Two: Unlocked or Locked

Okay, Alex just take a look at each choice you have. Animalistic is out, for now, it just sounds like another berserker. Alex can’t get read on  Lovers caress, Lovers Elixir, or Erotic Scent. So no taking something I feel I have no clue on. Pheromone Bomb has some potential, but would I get caught up in it also. Unnatural Beauty Alex normally wouldn’t pick something like this, By the sound of it give him doesn’t give any combat prowess. I can’t help myself though I feel drawn to it like it’s something worth getting. he had one picked out now, but what to pick for the next one. In the end, he left it to chance picking it randomly.

“I choose Unnatural Beauty and Partner’s Choice,” he spoke softly.

Please confirm the choices of Unnatural Beauty and Partner’s Choice.

“Yes Just get it over with, please,” Alex begged the system

Unnatural Beauty - When active causes all those who have looked upon you in 30ft. radius to be mesmerized by your beauty. you can keep one person per rank + Char(mod) people and/or creatures enraptured if they fail a Charisma check against the caster. The weak of will (in comparison to you) may even beg you to be your servant

Rank 2

Partner’s Choice - Mimic the looks of others. Restricted to humanoid form and cannot change gender. The higher Charisma the better control and success your Mimicry produces. Can be used 1*Charisma(Mod) per Day, lasts 1 hour + 10*char(mod)minutes

Rank 2

Now that, that is over Alex moves onto the thing that he has been dreading. He could less about his abilities right now. Yes, they are important, but at this moment he feels finding out what has been with his body is even more important. He pulled back his long brunette hair that was covering his chest and looks down. In front of him are a healthy pair of B cup breasts. He reaches down to pinch his hard, pink nipples and feels a shiver of pleasure run down his spine. In the past, he never got a reaction like that before. Evidence was mounting that wasn’t a man anymore and a different kind shiver struck him. Closing his eyes he ran his hands down the curves his body steadily reaching towards his crotch. When his left hand reached down to his thigh he slowly moved his hand over toward the center.

Alex was shocked he was certain that he’d find a pussy between his legs. Instead, he was now cupping his balls. He felt his arousal creep on him. He was overjoyed his hand found his dick and started pumping. Huh that strange, it seems a little smaller than usual. He Thought, must be because I’m naked in the middle of a forest. Images of his Goddess soon fill his mind. Alternating between messaging his balls and his tits. Feminine moans fill the valley he is lying in. Still not fully erect Alex is moments away from orgasm, pumping furously. In his final moments of rapture, he screamed out “Oh Hermaphroditus!”

Reevaluating Skill: Handjob 10 to 16

Breathing heavily Alex tries to calm down from the best case of ‘Self-love’ that he has ever had. The intensity was different than before. He still had the build-up and release, but now pleasure that came from release seemed to last longer. Now with a clear mind, he stood up and took stock. He had breasts, but he still had a penis and testicles. He was still the right word for himself in his mind. Although he knew that unless he always left his dick on display for people to see he would be mistake for a woman. Thinking about it like that suddenly filled him with a foreign sense of pride. It felt good like a warm hug and motherly smile. The thought of being seen as a filled him with a thrill.

“I’m a girl now,” She spoke out loud. Feel bolder she straightened her back heaving her breast forward. “I don’t have a cock and balls! I have a clit and ovaries!” she yelled. A quiver racked her whole body making her knees begin to buckle. Her excitement was building again so soon after already cumming once. She was no longer One, but Two her Goddess gifted Alex with a body similar to hers. masculine and Feminine combined together. Alex didn’t know why or how, it all just felt so right. It just did. There was just one thing left to do.

“I am no longer who was while I am similar I am different,” she said her breathing quicken, “Alex is gone I am Alexis.” after her new name left her lips her clit spurted out another load.

Name change confirmed.

Alexis Powelle

The wind blew cold air on Alexis naked body. She was alone, naked in forest. She needed start think of survival. She could see the sun dipping under the horizon. She had that inventory skill hoping beyond that her Goddess left her something to survive in this wilderness. She only need to answer one question to see. “How do I use my inventory?” she pondered out loud. She didn’t expect the information to sudden flood her mind. “Ow!” after the pain she received from the sudden knowledge faded she got to work. The first thing she pulled was a note

Sweetie if you’re reading this it means you've made it. I’m sorry I couldn’t place you closer to civilization, but if I put you any closer you wouldn’t have time adjust. Probably also wondering why I changed your body while I'm not sorry about that because you look amazingly hot and I made sure that new body of yours feels banging for you. To get back on point you are my representative in Astra. So I changed you to be my living representation along with other reason we have no reason in getting into right now. Oh if your still feeling little miffed at me, I left you some special parting gifts.

P.S. remember to find followers, but take your time I can wait.

Your Goddess, Hermaphroditus 

Alexis reached in pulled a pair of lacy panties and bra. She put them on the fabric felt great against her skin she could feel the tip of clit poking out the top. Next she found a pair of cutoff denim jeans and leather jacket that showed off her mid-riff. She wished had right now, because damn she felt sexy. As she pulled the last few items she went from happy to confused. Item descriptions appeared before her eyes.

Name: kopis

Type: Knife

Rarity: uncommon/unique

Properties: Finely crafted steel blade with Ivory handle

Durability. 1,000/1,000

Enchantments: N/A

 

Name: Unbreakable Chastity cage

Style: Plastic

Color:  Pink

Rarity: Legendary/unique

Properties: Plastic and Stainless Steel

Durability. ∞

Enchantments: 

increases rate of Lust 

increases the efficiency of water intake. No need to urinate (Legendary) 

Self-repair: All damage will be fixed over the course of a day.

Self-cleaning: All built-up dirt, grime, and other foreign matter will be shed at midnight each day.

Cannot be removed without a proper offering to the Deity Hermaphroditus 

 

Name: Legendary Buttplug 

Style: bejeweled

Color:  Stainless Steel

Rarity: Legendary/unique

Properties: Gemstone and Stainless Steel

Durability. ∞

Enchantments: 

increases rate of Lust 

increases the efficiency of Food intake. No need to defecate (Legendary) 

Self-repair: All damage will be fixed over the course of a day.

Self-cleaning: All built-up dirt, grime, and other foreign matter will be shed at midnight each day.

The envy of every good girl - Hermaphroditus 

She didn’t know what to say. On one hand the Goddess gave her clothes and a pretty nice knife. Then she also decided apparently that Alexis needed to caged and plugged. “What the fuck Hermaphroditus. There is no one in hell I’m wearing either of theses.” she swears. She didn’t care about the bonuses it would give her. She maybe dressed like a slut and have the class courtesan, but she still had her dignity.

Firm in her resolve she put the offending items back into her inventory. As she was decided to pick a direction to walk in she heard a loud roar coming from behind her. Spinning around she saw the biggest black bear of her life, except this one would more accurately be called a pink bear.

I wonder how long Alexis' resolve will last.

Any helpful thoughts, ideas, or opinions are welcome remember to be respectful

11