Chapter 1 Part 2
155 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''I thought you would say that.''

 

The man looked at him and slowly pushed him down onto the bed, He gave him a suspicious smile that made Jun shiver, ''Wha-What do you plan on doing!?''

 

Sirang paused, his whole body stiffing up before looking at him slowly sitting up, ''You don't remember my name?''

 

“Your name?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“?”

 

“Oh Sirang.” He said grabbing a black bag from in front of the bed, ''Don't forget this time.''

 

He sat up and clapped his hands, a sly smile on his face. “Now. As punishment for not knowing my name, We're gonna do something else.” Pulling up the bag into Jun's sight he pulled out a cat cosplay-male lingerie combo.

 

‘’.....Fuck me,’’ He said, feeling like all hell was about to break loose. 

 

Sirang pulled out the pair of cat ears and tail. The tail was a toy and thankfully, the ears were normal. That Jun was slightly grateful for. Pushing himself back against the wall he roared, ‘’No way! No way in hell!!’’

 

Sirangs’ pale eyes narrowed sadistically, “Why not?” He put the furry black ears on his head. “Better, but~.” He brought out cuff bracelets made of black fake fur.

 

''There's so much more to this.''

 

Jun’s mouth dropped, ‘’Is he crazy?!’’

 

Sirang held his arms as he slipped on the cuffs slowly, gently touching his wrist. 

 

The light feeling of Sirang’s finger trailing down his wrist and hand felt ticklish, Sirang looked up at him with his blue eyes. Jun looked away quickly making Sirang chuckle to himself.

 

“Alright. Done. ” Jun hadn’t realized it but in all that time of him staring at the space, He had already put him in the full outfit! Jun’s mouth gaped open. “How?’’ He thought as he looked at himself.

 

''Very simple. Ties and Zippers.''

 

He wore fake fur cuffs on each arm, black high knee socks that connected to the bottom half of the lingerie, a very revealing black corset, a bell choker, and of course ears.

 

How the hell could he have done all that in 10 minutes?!

 

Jun sucked in a breath when he saw Sirang pick up the final piece of the ‘costume’. 

 

Jun: “...’’ 

 

''Nope.''

 

Jun tried to run off the bed before he was caught by his foot, making him fall onto the floor, “Where do you think you’re going, hmm?” 

 

“Bathroom?”

 

“I don’t think so,” Sirang says, shaking his head with a smile that looked like a devil’s smile right before dragging him back to bed.

3