Chapter 2
1.8k 8 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

*Rings*

 

The door of the cafe opens up which made my hairs stand on its ends. I looked at the entrance and was welcomed by the warm gaze of Rize Kamishiro which met mine for a few milliseconds.

 

I must say she sure is a beauty, who could have guessed that behind that innocent, cute and seductive face lies a pervert thirsty for human blood and meat.

 

“Is she the person you were talking about?”

 

Hide asks me after admiring Rize for a while as she takes her seat and starts reading her book.

 

“Well, she was to be precise, I like someone else now.”

 

Hide moves his face towards me having a grin and eye filled with interest,

 

“You seem more fickle-minded than a woman choosing what to wear for her regular outing. You just told me yesterday that you liked that woman and now you’re saying that. Anyways who is your new crush, Mr King? Guys like us rarely even get girls if we chase them for years and you are here changing your crushes like how an emperor changes his concubine.”

 

I didn’t realise while watching the anime but this Hide really knows how to talk,

 

“People change, I had this amazing dream today which made me change my preference, as for who the lucky person is? It’s a secret for now.”

 

Hide replies while  feeling like his friend has suddenly become a lot more confident,

 

“Hey that’s not fair, brothers shouldn’t have any secrets between them, What dream you’re talking about? I bet you got stomped by some naked bish in your dream and grew fond of her”

 

Hide laughs hysterically while banging on the table tears almost filling his eyes. 

Well even though he’s making fun of me I feel happy being with him, He knows there’s a reason why I changed my words but instead of asking the reason he lightens the mood instead and waits for me to tell me when the time comes.

 

“Aight Kaneki, I’ll have to go to work now, will meet you later”

 

I smiled and bid my farewell to him while packing my own belongings and getting ready to pay the bills...sigh Hide deliberately did this.

 

I got up with the book original Kaneki liked so much in one hand and my wallet in the other ready to pay for the orders when I was bumped from behind by Rize leading to me dropping my book.

 

“Ah! Sorry!”

 

Rize apologized while bending in front of me to pick up my novel while deliberately revealing her cleavage to get me flustered.

 

I naturally stared at her well-formed valley and enjoyed the short-lived view till she got up with my book and said,

 

“I’m reading the same book right now it’s pretty good isn’t it?”

 

“Yes, it’s pretty good”

 

I replied in a short manner to end the conversation quickly.

 

Rize observes me for a while and then asks,

 

“Are you also a fan of Takatsuki sen?”

 

“Nope, this is her first novel which I’m reading.”

 

Rize after hearing that smiles like an angel and says,

 

“I’m sure you’ll become her fan after reading that. Wanna come to the book store with me on Sunday? I’ll recommend you more of her books and try my best to convert you into a fan as well.”

 

There it is, the death trap. 

 

I made a difficult expression and replied that 

“Ahhh, I would love to but I’ve got important matters to attend to so I won’t be able to go with you. I hope you enjoy your time at the bookstore”

 

After saying that I bid her farewell, went to the counter to pay for the orders and left the cafe.

 

While staring at my fading back Rize mumbled to herself with a frown on her pretty face

 

“He’s not fun anymore”.

60