Chapter 11
1.3k 3 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So where should I go next?” I murmured to myself and soon enough I thought of a place, Uta’s ArtMask Studio. Even though I’m stronger than a normal ghoul now my fighting skills are still below average when compared to all the experienced ghouls, so to improve that I’ll have to hone myself by killing other ghouls and for that, I need a mask to protect my identity just to be safe.

I searched on my mobile and asked a few pedestrians for directions and finally reached the mask studio. I opened the door to the studio and what welcomed me was the face of Uta staring down at me from a distance of less than 20 cm. 

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t scared by him because I almost shitted my pants, those black eyes and the tattoos add a more terrifying aura to him. Luckily my poker face didn’t betray me.

“Are you looking for a mask?” Uta asked me while staring at me.

 

I nodded, seeing it Uta turned inside and started walking as he told me to follow him.

 

The studio looked the same, a dark black and red place with checkered tiles as flooring. While I was checking out the place Uta stopped, turning towards me and asked,

 

“Do you have any specific mask in your mind? Or do you want me to create a custom mask just for you by measuring your face?”

 

“Hmm I’ve got a mask in my mind, It should not cover my mouth region and only the upper portion from my nose, and yes it should also have its left eye covered and only the  right eye should be visible and it should be black in colour”

 

“A mask that only covers the region above your mouth, should have only the right eye socket and should be black. Is that all?” Uta recited the details and asked me for confirmation.

 

“Yes, how long would it take?”, I responded while asking him.

 

“Well you’ve got an interesting order, it would normally take some time, but since its uniqueness got me interested in designing it, so it should be done by the day after tomorrow. Want me to parcel it to your address?” Uta said,

I nodded while responding,

“Yes, please”. I said and was handed a sheet of paper where i filled in my details and paid the cash and went towards my house, while at it, I bought few packaged lunch boxes for my lunch and dinner.

I arrived home, ate my packaged lunch which was delicious as always and relaxed myself a bit by watching television, when it was almost evening I was bored of watching T.V so I thought of testing something.

I removed my t-shirt, threw it at a corner and readied myself for testing my push-up count.

 

“1, 2, 3, 4,.......445,....678,....991,...1600,...5000,....6000”

I stopped at 6000 pushups, At the 6000th pushup, my triceps started to tremor a bit along with my core. I felt pretty good for someone who barely did 30 pushups in his earlier life, these were some world-ending numbers.

I ate my dinner which I bought in the morning and slept like a log till the next day.

Number 10 gave me sussy vibes so I made chapter 11 today as well, enjoy~

52