Chapter 27
864 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the 6th day I finally saw the traces of the Aogiri tree, they were a small group of outer-ring members aka cannon fodder moving around the area I was in currently, I stopped myself from doing anything to them for now. I have quite a lot of normal ghouls to feed on currently so I’ll slowly get stronger feeding on them first rather than attracting the attention of this organization.

 

Days kept on passing and I devoured more and more ghouls with the passing of each day, fortunately, there was no dearth of ghouls in this ward. I devoured so many that I lost count at the 69th mark and didn’t bother with it anymore.

 

On day 27th after devouring one of my two kills I felt that I had a large number of RC cells inside my body and I felt quite explosive. So I finally decided to try taking out more knives than 2 this time. I’ve been feeling this for quite some time since the first day that controlling two knives is not my limit. 

 

When I tested my Kagune for the first time I indeed took out 2 more knives from my shoulders though it exhausted me a lot and made the knife controlling difficult. I believe that I’m ready now to try this method.

 

I ordered my first pair of knives to come out and they came out naturally, I was about to take them out to give way for the next pair when I thought of something and brought back my hands. How about trying to pull out the other pair without taking this one out.

 

So I thought of pulling out the other pair in my mind but unlike the last time the second pair didn’t come out easily but instead of that what I felt was extreme pain in my back. I felt as if lines were being craved inside my back, I resisted my urge to cry out loud and instead bit into my sleeves while already kneeling on the ground due to the intense pain.

 

After few minutes two knives came out and the pain went away thereby clearing my mind. I looked at my back and observed it. The two pairs were below the first pair of knives. It took me a while to figure out what happened. Since the path of exit for the Kagune was blocked by the first pair of Knives the RC cells in my Kakuhou apparently craved their way out of my body by going out from below it.

 

I thought of something and ordered the knives back in before making them come out again. Both the pairs came out simultaneously this time. I was quite impressed by it. This would certainly enhance my battle capabilities.

 

I felt like I could take out more pairs of knives so for the next few hours I exposed myself to intense pain and finally got the results. My limit was 5 pairs of knives they started from my shoulder top and ended just above my tail bone. I wanted to try these knives together but I was very hungry so put the knives back in and then devoured the ghoul which was still left which satiated my hunger by a bit. I was still hungry so I searched for more ghouls and after eating around three more Kakuhous I felt full.

 

 It was time to test my Kagune now, I metally ordered all 5 pairs to come out.

 

SKEEEEEECH

 

And they all came out simultaneously this time, the sound of them coming out was like music to my ears, I ordered the knives to come out and they all were lined up one after another in front of me in the air just like how I wanted them to. I observed them all, they all looked the same.

 

 I started moving them randomly in the air in front of me, the mental strain was quite low to my surprise but still, the knife movement was quite messed up because I still needed to get familiar with controlling them all at once. After playing around with them I ordered them all to form a double blade and after a few seconds, I had 5 double blades in front of me.

 

They looked quite domineering, I ordered them all to spin and made them all move. It was quite taxing for me both mentally and physically and I couldn’t go further than 5 minutes. It was understandable but I was quite confident that this number would go up and I would be able to control them for a longer duration in the future.

 

I was very happy with the results and was able to think of many ways of incorporating these five spinning double blades in my future combats. I was in an alleyway currently..it would a problem if someone came here now because I was not in a condition to fight currently so I quickly decided to go back. As I was about to move suddenly I heard something from my behind.,,

 

*CLAPS*

 

“Spectacular, that was amazing”...

 

I looked back to check the source of the voice and my eyes dilated...the owner of the voice was slowly walking towards me while clapping. She was covered in white bandages from top to bottom and wore a purple cloak on her...Eto Yoshimura..the one eyed ghoul…

Only one thing came to my mind at this moment and that was to retreat. I poured all my strength in my legs turned around and was about to run as fast as I could but before that could happen Eto’s Kagune pierced out from my stomach making me witness a few pieces of my innards stuck on her Kagune that was right in front of me now.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH” This was the first time I’ve been injured to this extent in this life and the pain was unbearable. I couldn’t help but yell out loud

 

“Shouldn’t you at least greet others before leaving?” Eto said in a voice that seems as if she was suppressing herself from chuckling.

 

My mind was solely focused on the pain that the hole in my stomach was causing me, hence I was barely able to understand what she was saying. The pain was so immense that I was on the brink of losing my consciousness.

 

“I’ve been secretly watching you for a while now you see...I was curious..very curious... about you smelling like a human but then using a very strange Kagune to kill ghouls and then finally devouring them…” Eto says in an excited voice… “But after seeing your performance today I just couldn’t myself  but clap at your abilities leading you to discover me.”

 

Eto said as she controlled her Kagune which was still in front of me to move towards my mask and ...

 

*ZAP*

 

“A one-eyed, and right-eyed  aswell, I knew it!!!” Eto hopped where she was standing cheerfully starting another wave of pain in me due to her sudden movements.

 

She reached out her hand placing it on my chin while bringing her face closer to me, I could see a smile form over her bandaged mouth as she said.

 

“Things gonna become more fun from now on.” 

 

A few milliseconds later I blacked out, probably due to the intense pain I’ve been enduring which was amplified by Eto’s jump.

.

.

.

.

31