Chapter 7: HOW DARE YOU
69 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wrath with a surprised look stated at Zeff, he was impressed by his reaction. He thought this fit the description Krieg told but he was still in awe. Now he thought the only choice left was to take it by force.

Then Patty with the 20 fishes came down confused by the mood in the room. Wrath breathed in and walked past Zeff. He grabbed the fish and started eating very fast.

He thought before he destroyed this place he should at least get enough energy from it.

Zeff was perplexed he could read the bad intention from Wrath but this also led him to feel this similar feeling. It was a feeling he experienced in the Grand Line.

On his voyage he encountered many types of Sea Kings and always had this bad feeling from them. And now he was looking at Wrath and he was feeling the same thing. Of course it was because Wrath is a Sea King that’s why, but he did not know so it was very confusing for him.

“Hey, hey slow down.” Patty tried warning him however Wrath just kept eating until there was none left in the huge plate.

“Sigh, now let’s get down to business, Zeff give me the Log Book or this whole restaurant is finished for.” Wrath threatens him.

Patty’s eye started glowing red, he was getting angry at the attitude he was giving Zeff but also.

“SO BASTARD, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PAY??” He did not waste any time and sent a fist flying towards Wrath.

Wrath blocked the fist with his palms and started twisting the whole arm.

Crack*

Patty’s whole arm was twisted and he did not stop and keep twisting it until the bones were shattered.

“AAAAAHHHHHH”

The scream of agony could be heard from miles away, this was the first time Patty felt this type of pain. Everyone in the restaurant no longer sat around and all ran to the exit.

“Patty!!” Zeff was shocked and started running towards Wrath to grab Patty. Wrath let him do it with no intentions of attacking again. He then looked down at Zeff and repeated the same thing.

“Zeff, give the log book or this whole restaurant is finished for.” Zeff could tell from Wrath’s eyes he was serious and stood up to get it.

After a while all of the cooks in this restaurant gathered with huge weapons that looked like food materials. When they heard Patty’s Scream they all rushed down with their weapons.

Zeff was not here yet he was still in his room getting the log book. They all surrounded Wrath with angry looks, they were always ready for a battle. This restaurant in the East Blue is not to be messed with, they were all former rogues.

“I suggest you weaklings don’t provoke me.” Wrath said while smirking.

“Don’t you call us weaklings, we will show you who is the weakling here.”

“Yaaah, attack everyone.”

Just as they were about to attack a voice resounded in the ship.

“STOP YOU FOOLS!!” It was Zeff who was walking slowly down the stairs with a small book in his hand. He shouted at them to save their lives but they took it the other way.

“Owner, why are you defending this guy?”

“Yeah, he harmed Patty, we must get our revenge on him.”

Zeff sighed looking at their stands, he could feel how strong Wrath is. He did not want to waste the lives on this ship yet they were thinking of risking it. Of course it’s because they could not tell how different Wrath is from others.

“Just stop and stand back.” Zeff said.

“Owner what…..ok” they had to listen to his command, they trusted him so they just backed down.

Zeff slowly walked toward Wrath, his face displaying total calmness, he of course was dealing with a dangerous person but still showed dominance.

“Here is the log book, now leave us alone.” Zeff handed Wrath the log book without any hesitation.

When Wrath got it he smiled and admired the courage of this old man. Zeff knew if pride took him he and his restaurant would be over for. Wrath stared at Zeff and the others for a while when he suddenly started floating up.

“Thanks for the Log book, now you guys can die.” He broke the ceiling and floated up like when he was destroying the ships.

He wanted to give himself more destructive power by dashing from high altitude.

Zeff down below still had his calm face; it was like he knew this would happen. Then he turned around to look at the other cooks.

“Ok guys, you wanted to get him back for attacking Patty right, go wild!!” he said a couple words and all of the cooks started shouting excitedly.

“You guys, let's show him what the Baratie cooks can do!!!”

“Yeah!!”

Wrath looked down and saw them having the will to fight. He slowly came down. He thought he should destroy their wills before sinking them.

“Current Cutters”

He threw a couple of Current Cutters aiming for the frontlines vital points. He continuously sent attacks at them, they were powerless before him. He did not just rely on his Devil fruit he also fought physically against them.

“Owner, Carne is….dead.”

Even though they were focusing on the battle you could see their tears. The tears of losing their comrades who were next to them. They did not let the feelings influence them and kept trying to get hit on Wrath.

Zeff who was standing there was having enough of seeing his workers die. He of course did not have much strength since his main weapons were his legs in the past. However, now he was just a powerless old man, and he thought since he is gonna die why not try to fight.

“Yaaah” he jumped toward him, sending a flying kick at Wrath. Wrath smoothly dodged but before he could counter. Zeff in mid air twisted his waste and sent another kick at him.

Bowww*

Surprisingly this time it connected, and Wrath was full of shock. This was the second time in his life someone got hit on him.

Zeff landed on the ground and did not stop; he sent a barrage of kicks. Most of them did not lend, however some of them were actually connecting.

Wrath then grabbed his leg stopping from moving around. He then smiled while looking at Zeff, he had no hard feelings for Zeff but respect only.

“Old man, you are special in this sea but you know it is impossible to beat me right.” Wrath said.

“Yeah,” Zeff replied.

“So why don’t you just accept your fate.” Wrath said.

Zeff smiled and said “Hehe, whatever fate you're talking about doesn’t interest me.”

Wrath was in awe but he wasted no more time and threw Zeff to the wall. He jumped to him and landed a heavy punch in his face.

Crack Crack*

The floor started cracking, he sent a barrage of punches. The whole ship was getting destroyed, he then floated up and dash toward it to finish it.

Boom*

The whole ship was sunk to the ocean, Wrath only got a couple scratches in this fight. And it was only from Zeff who desperately tried fighting back.

“Oh well, good fight Old man… no Chef Zeff.” Wrath started flying away from the restaurant, he did not look back and just headed toward the closest island again.

………

After a long time of flying he stopped and remembered something. The respect for Zeff made him forget all about it but he forgot to read the log book.

“Let me check what dangers the Grand Line holds.”

When he opened the book he just saw two words on the front page.

“FUCK YOU.”

“This….” Wrath kept flipping the pages but all he could see was white cleared book.

“ZEFF HOW DARE YOU MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME.” Wrath screamed loudly ,the birds started shrieking from fear, the ocean started making huge splashes. It was like a huge wind suddenly hit the ocean in great strength.

To Be Continued.

2