Chapter 1: New heroes are born
109 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(First person view)

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

"Noo I don't wanna wake up" I whine like a little child trying to avoid going to school because funny enough that's what I'm doing. A week ago I got transferred from miyashita high-school to karakura high school because apparently I'm too intelligent to stay in Miyashita. Well it's not as if I got any friends there but the problem is I'm not really used to meeting new people but I guess I should start getting ready, 'Yawn' I knew I shouldn't have stayed up late playing video games, need to work on fixing my sleep schedule. I get up from my bed and do some stretches, then go to the bathroom to freshen up. After that, I return to my bedroom and then take out my new school uniform from my closet and try it on. Grey trousers, a white shirt for the hot seasons and a blazer for the cold seasons  and also a sleeveless jumper. Well the weather is still hot so I'll just wear the white shirt and the grey trousers and black shoes . Alright I'm ready, I take my handbag and go downstairs. 

I see my Grandparents at the dining table, my grandfather is reading the news paper, drinking his coffee and my grandmother is busy eating her breakfast, she left mine on the table; it seems they were waiting for me. "Good morning" I greet them with a smile. They look at me and smile back, "Wow you look so handsome in your school uniform" my grandma says with excitement. My grandfather takes a peek from his newspaper and smirks "Well he might have the looks but does he have the brains?" he teases, then winks at me. I laugh and reply "Well I guess I'll just have to prove to you that I still got it"; we all laugh and continue eating our breakfast. 

 

"Alright I'm off" I said as I finished my breakfast and proceed to leave. My grandma gives me a hug and says "Have a nice day and make us proud". I give her nod and leave. "Alright time to go, I gotta go fast, don't wanna be late on my first day". I start going towards my school, I hope today won't be a disaster. I continue moving towards my new school, passing through buildings and many people, some seem to be humans and some seem... Not. For a while I've been seeing what I believe are called ghosts, I don't converse with them because till this day I still think I'm going crazy sigh Good grief, I don't know how this came to be, maybe I am losing my mind.

40 minutes later.... 

I finally reach my new school and I gotta say it looks pretty decent, there are new faces everywhere and the school facility seems pretty good, hmm maybe I might enjoy here....Or maybe not, I notice some students staring at me and talking to each other, maybe they heard about my old school and I don't blame them, the students at Miyashita are let's say delinquents "sigh let's just get this over with"

I walk up to my new class and wait for classes to get started and wait for my new classmates. Once the bell finally rings and everyone arrives, we all take a seat. I obviously took the one close to the windows because that's my favorite spot. My teacher stands in front of the whole class and Greets "Good morning class, I hope you all had a lovely weekend, today before we begin classes, we have a new student in our midst, please can he come up here and introduce himself" She then looks at me and so does my classmates. Well here goes nothing. 

I walk up to the black board and take a chalk then write my name on the board. (Hisashi Johnny) . "My name is Hisashi Johnny, it's very nice to meet you all" I then bow and go back to my seat. "You're welcome to our school Mr Hisashi, we're glad to have you, alright class let's begin" and so classes begin. 

Few hours later.....

(third person view)

Johnny walks down to the schools' field, drinking his orange juice, he could still notice people staring at him. This could get either very annoying or very depressing but Johnny just ignored and continued minding his own business. Until..... ROAAAAAR some kind of black like portal opened somewhere near the school and from it appeared some kind of dangerous creature, roaring and laying sight on its prey, it had some kind of aura emanating from it's body all around. "hmm what the heck is this strange feeling" Johnny could feel something was wrong with the atmosphere, it felt like it was a bit hard to breath. He looked at the other students and they all seemed fine like nothing was wrong. Johnny was shocked, his hands were sweaty, he couldn't stop having this strange hunch that something was wrong. Was he going mad ? Was he losing his Sanity? Johnny being a curious cat, he left the school grounds to try and track where the aura was coming from. He thought to himself that it's foolish but he still continued. Once he was outside the school, he looked around trying to look for any abnormalities but suddenly he heard a scream. 

Soundtrack to play : Bleach OST 1 : track 8 – raw breath of danger 

"Help me!!!" screams from a little girl trying to run away from some kind of beast, chasing her. She was terrified, she tried running as fast as she could from the hideous beast but unluckily The girl fell to the ground and the creature was getting closer; she reached out for Johnny but he was too shocked at the sight of the beast, he was panicking, he kept screaming in his mind "Oh my god this can't be real right? This is just a dream, maybe I just slept off in class, it is time to wake up now haha", he decided to punch himself on the face, but nothing changed he was still where he was; he did it again and again but it was all in vain, this was reality. At this point he didn't know what to do, he was torn between trying to run away or try to save the girl. He saw the terrified, pleading look on the girls' face, he couldn't just leave her to be devoured by this beast. But Finally he summoned the courage then rushed to grab the girl and tried to escape the beast, Johnny carried the girl on his arms, he tried running as fast as his body let him. But it was all in vain because as Johnny continued running , the situation got worse because more strange beasts appeared and now he was cornered in a narrow alleyway. The girl hid behind Johnny, crying while He was still trying to think what to do next. 

"ROAAAAAAAAR" the beasts all Roared in hunger, they were now close to their preys but strangely they felt a sense of fear. "Stay back you freaks, don't get any closer" commanded Johnny but obviously the beasts kept getting closer and closer. Suddenly one of the hollow snatched the little girl behind Johnny and tried to devour her, the girl screamed for help. Johnny looked at them in horror, but he still wasn't going to let the girl die so out of anger, he rushed at the beast and tried to fight it but the beast slapped him away and he ended being knocked down to the ground. He struggled to stand up but that hit really hurt him; he could still hear the girl's voice pleading for help, her cries reaching the depths of Hisashis' soul, something was starting to awaken in him. To save this girl from doom he must stand and fight back. His body started to feel a bit heavy, some kind of aura was emanating from him, he forced himself to stand up and once he got back to his feet, he had unconsciously activated that which was within him.

"I SAID LET HER GO" he shouted , firing a powerful blast from his left hand, shooting it at the beast holding the girl, terminating it and releasing the girl. Johnny then ran and caught the girl so she wouldn't land hard on the floor. Johnny put the girl back on her feet, she stared at him amazed at what he just did. Johnny looked at his left arm and he noticed that it started turning into some kind of black spiky gauntlet. Johnny witnessing this phenomenon, he gave a taunting smiles and gazed at the beasts " Alright you ugly bastards, let's dance!!" he exclaimed as he rushed into battle .

He was like a lion cub that had finally grown and became fearless, something had awakened in him, what was this strange power he had? Where did it come from? But this was no time to think or ask questions. The one thing on his mind was to get up and fight and win. It was like a voice,  speaking to his conscious mind and thoughts, the voice kept on repeating itself. Johnny was not a normal human being, this was his step to his actual reality. 

Soundtrack to play : Bleach OST 1 : track 16

Johnny shot continuous blasts at the beasts, annihilating them one by one. Suddenly one of the beasts rushed to attack from behind but the girl he saved alerted him, shouting "Look behind you" and  Johnny, heeding to the warning, he perfsaved a fly roll, dodging the attack and using the momentum to defeat the beast by using his left arm to punch it with lots of force on the head and breaking it. Another two rushed at him but he dodged by doing a vertical wall run, Flipping and landing on the back of one the beasts, then fired a blast at it then the next one. Although Johnny was fighting pretty well, he was still at a disadvantage because of the narrow space he had and he still took some damage from the beasts but he was still in good condition to fight.

But more kept on appearing out of the blue. "Tch How do these freaks keep coming back?!" Johnny asked with frustration and fatigue from his continuous struggle but he still had to fight to protect the girl. But this was the moment where he had to take the girl away from Harms way so He called out to her and explained "listen to me, I'm gonna make an opening, and when I do I want you to run as fast as you can and get to somewhere safe alright? ", the girl nodded in agreement but she still had a bit of fear inside her but she trusted him and this was for the better. 

With that Johnny set his plan in motion; he shot a blast from his left hand, aiming at the beasts blocking the path out of the alleyway. Once he took them out he shouted "ALRIGHT NOW!!" and he and the girl quickly rushed out of the alleyway going their separate ways. But Johnny wasn't going to allow them to chase the girl so he kept on shooting at them, trying to attract their attention  to him. It was a successful attempt but it had it's disadvantages 

Johnny continued to engage in battle but he was getting very tired. "Tch I'm losing energy, I can't fight anymore like this pant pant" said Johnny as he then attempted to escape the beasts that now had eyes on only him, it felt like they were attracted to him for some reason but not because he wanted them too, but there was something, something different, it's like Johnny had a scent that they couldn't resist. Johnny tried to keep running but his body was too weak, he dropped to the floor on his knees, sweating and trying to catch his breath, he had never felt this tired before in his entire life; it felt like all his bones and muscles were getting numb. Johnny looked at the beasts that were approaching him, getting  closer and closer. This was the moment where he was completely helpless, he was now waiting for his doom, he felt fear but he still had his doubts about all these events being real.

Somewhere else in Karakura Town, in a shop called (Urahara Shop)

Inside the shop are four characters, working and performing their duties but it seems this place is more than any other ordinary shop. "Boss I'm picking up hollow signals from some places in town, but there's a particular street where they are plenty, it seems something is attracting them there; the radar is picking up signals of strong and immense reiatsu there, who could have such spiritual pressure?" said the character whom was a tall, muscular, lightly tan-skinned man. His hair is cornrowed and he had a large handlebar mustache, which is connected to his long sideburns. He wore a pair of rectangular-shaped glasses. His attire consisted of a white muscle shirt with regular pants and a blue apron. 

"Hmm what could it be? This reiatsu might be up to captain level or perhaps something even more, we have to investigate but we also need to take down those" said the other character whom was a tall, lean man with light skin and gray eyes. His hair was messy and light-blond (almost pale), with strands framing the sides of the face and hanging between his eyes, and he had a chin stubble. He wore a dark green Shihakushō without an undershirt. Over this, he wore a black haori, which sports a white diamond pattern along its bottom half. It seems he was the boss of the shop because it was him that the other character was talking too. This man was the owner of Urahara Shop. He named it after himself, he's known as Urahara Kisuke and the one that was talking to him was his apprentice Tessai Tsukabishi .

Kisuke then continued "Alright, Jinta and Ururu should be in school but I'm sure they've already engaged.  Tessai you'll stay here and I will go and locate where the Reiatsu is coming from and from whom." Kisuke mentioned his two other apprentices. The first was Jinta Hanakari whom is a young teen, he had red slicked back hair, he wore a sleeveless blue shirt, edged with white and gray pants . The second was Ururu Tsumugiya, she was also a young teenager like Jinta; She had round purple eyes and long, black hair with a purple tint. It is parted down the middle, with two strands of her bangs in the middle of her face, opposing each other. She wore a school uniform and she had a perpetual blush on her cheeks. 

These four were not regular humans, they had special abilities and they've been through lots of unbelievable events which occurred in the past. Now they were about to go engage in battle.

 Meanwhile Johnny was down, how was he going to get himself out of this situation he brought upon himself, how was he going to escape these beasts which are known to be hollows.

 Hollows are a race of creatures which are born from Human souls who, for various reasons, do not cross over to Soul Society  after their death and stay in the Human World  for too long. They are corrupt spirits with supernatural powers which devour the souls of both living and deceased Humans. Hollows settle in Hueco Mundo, but can cross over to the Human World and Soul Society. Hollows are the opposite of Humans

 Soul Society  ("Dead Spirit World") is an afterlife (also called the spirit world). This is also where Shinigami live and where most Souls dwell until they are reincarnated into the Human World.

Shinigami (death god(s); Viz "Soul Reaper(s)") are guardians of the souls who are going through the circle of transmigration. In ancient times, they were known as Balancers. They purify Hollows who do evil in the World of the Living and ensure the safe crossing of souls - the Pluses who have lost their way after death - by giving them a soul burial .

Hueco Mundo  or Wekomundo; Spanish for "Hollow World",  is the dimension in which Hollows usually reside. It lies in between the Human World and Soul Society .

 

2