Chapter 3 – Training got a bit serious
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the blackest nights I shall face the most 

dangerous temptations.....

(First Person View)

3 days later...

After that incident with the hollows and the discovery of my power which is called Fullbring. As a Fullbringer, I am able to perform the true manifestation of Souls, be it living or non-living things, they all have a soul, no matter how small. After that day, the day I first fought with hollows, I met a girl called Riruka and another guy called Kisuke Urahara. Riruka seemed normal but Kisuke left off this mysterious vibe but I ain't gonna get into that. 

I started my training with Riruka underneath Mr Kisukes' shop, a large room with a ceiling and walls painted to resemble a cloudy sky over a floor of desolate, brown, craggy land dotted with dead trees. I have no idea how Mr Urahara was able to build all this but I ain't gonna even ask, I've seen and fought things that are abnormal so now basically anything is possible!

Alright time for round 2, I'm in a Sparring match against Riruka and Kisukes' two young apprentices, Jinta and Ururu. Mr Urahara explained to me that the reason for my training is to enhance my stamina and my skills and abilities as a Fullbringer and possibly fully manifest my Fullbring if there is truly a higher manifestation. 

"Alright get your ass up and let's do this" said Jinta feeling ready as ever to kick my ass but I won't allow him this time. The awesome thing about being a Fullbringer is the extraordinary abilities I gain, such as enhanced speed, agility etc the downside is that it takes a lot of energy out of me, that's why I need to train my body and soul both physically and mentally, well that's what Mr Urahara said.

Riruka and Ururu get up from their seats while Mr Urahara watched from afar. "Alright slacker let's see how longer you can last this time" said Riruka as she prepared for battle and Ururu just stayed Silent, hmmmm she's a shy one I guess, well can't get distracted. "Alright time to beat the living hell out of you" I said as I manifested my Fullbring and took a stance.

(Third Person View)

(Song to play – Bleach Ost 1 #16 Heat of the Battle)

With that the three opponents rushed at Johnny, Jinta attacked from the left, Riruka attacked from above and Ururu attacked from below. Johnny used his Fullbringer light to increase his speed and distanced himself from the three, he then shot a powerful blast from his Fullbring which was aimed Jinta. Jinta tried to use his Mace to block but the force of the blast  forced him back and made him crash on to the floor

With Jinta out of the way, Johnny used the Momentum to speed his way behind Ururu and then tackled her down but before he could do anything else. Riruka rushed at him and tried to shoot him with her Toy like gun which she called her love gun and with it she shot miniaturised projectiles contained inside it which can increase in size and power. Johnny was already expecting this attack, so to take down Riruka, he allowed her to take the shot and then quickly performed a double backflip, dodging the shot, and closing distance between him and her. He then Kicked the gun off her hand and Sped up behind her. He grabed her by the waist, lifted her up and...

(First Person View)

"SUPLEX" I threw Riruka to the ground but I was careful not to hit her too hard, wouldn't want her to get a concussion. I took back my Fighting stance and before I knew it Jinta came rushing at me again, he tried using his large spiky Mace to hit me but luckily I was strong enough to block with my Fullbring, thank goodness my FB is like a gauntlet.

(Third person View)

Unfortunately for Hisashi, he forgot about someone. Ururu used the Momentum to her Advantage and punched Johnny at the Abdomen. he reacted with an "OOF!". The pressure from the punch forced him back but Johnny still stood his ground. But the way he reacted was unexpected, he was filled with some kind of uncontrolled anger. Kisuke Watched with Great interest as Johnny stood up and aimed his left arm at Jinta and Ururu, preparing a very large blast from his Fullbring. The two apprentices of Kisuke were even unable to move, the spiritual pressure that was emanating from his body was too immense that it forced them down. Riruka became astonished as well.  "This pressure is not that of a Fullbringers'"  Kisukes thought to himself as he continued observing the fight.

Strangely though Johnny had no emotion on his face, his reiatsu said it all that he wasn't going to calm down. The energy blast kept on increasing in size and power, almost ready to be fired. "AAAAAAAAH-" Johnny gave a loud roar, as he was about to unleash his powerful attack but something hit him from behind which knocked him out cold. He then fell face flat on the floor just like a lifeless body. Kisuke then stood up from where he was and rushed to the scene. "Well Done Tessai, I don't think I could afford Hisashi-San almost destroying half of the chamber hehe". He said referring to his senior assistant Tessai. Tessai nodded and laid Hisashis' body on his shoulder and proceeded to take him somewhere to rest. 

"Damn that guy could have killed us" exclaimed Jinta as he complainined to Kisuke but he just chuckled and teased Jinta "No he wouldn't, I would have stopped him Just in case. Hehe, don't be such a scared kitten". Riruka then Approached Kisuke and said "That pressure wasn't a Fullbringers', could he be...?". Kisuke looked at her and Nodded,  he got into a more serious mood "I believe so....I'll run some tests on him just to be sure". 

Riruka stared at Johnny being taken away from the chamber back into the shop, she then sighed feeling worried. But Kisuke patted her shoulder and reassured her "Don't worry he'll be fine, he's a strong fellow, this even reminds me of when Ichigo trained here for the first time." (He remembered chasing Ichigo with his Zanpakuto). "Well everyone job's done for today, you all should rest, I'm sure Tessai prepared some Delicacies hehe"

Somewhere Else in Karakura Town....

In a small Apartment, there sits a young man sitting on his desk and writing something on his notes, he wrote furiously and that's because he had a frustrating day at his workplace. "Stupid Bastards who do they think they are to define me, I just want them to burn in a great raging fire!!". he seemed to be writing what ever he was saying onto his note, his diary and his words were written in Kanji. 

But Suddenly the Kanji he  wrote for fire  started to have a strange glow . The young man took a closer look at it and became astonished by this phenomenon, "Why does it glow?" he asked himself. Then in a quick second the pages of the book got lit up on fire. The man was shocked, he stepped back quickly and rushed to go get some water to put out the flames. Once he did, he investigated the book and the table he was writing on "What could have started the fire? Why did the Kanji I wrote glow?" He asked himself. 

Somewhere in the soul society.....

The rank of the noble Houses seemed to be changing, The Hisashi Family started to gain more influence and more funds, It was now at the 6th place in the rank of the great noble houses. Although the clan leader had recently fell ill and he was in a critical condition but if in any case he pass away, he had three sons and two daughters whom would continue the legacy.

To be continued.....

1