There Was a Young Boy Who Found a Rock
888 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aaron had no problems helping his mother with her rock garden, but he wasn't exactly in love with the idea. The garden ran the length of the back of the house, save for a space for the back door, and was about three feet wide. There were thousands of rocks in the garden, some large, some small, some basically the size of pebbles. The rocks had been cultivated from vacation spots, field trips, stops on the side of the road, trips to the bank - there was no place Aaron's family didn't go to without picking up a rock along the way.

Aaron knelt over the edge of the rock garden and pulled some weeds from along the brick border. This is all his mother asked him to do (besides actually finding rocks to put in the garden), but it was still a tedious and boring job. He didn't hate it, but he didn't like it, either.

As he pulled out a particularly large weed, he found a small black rock, which looked somewhat like obsidian. He held it up and wondered where it came from. He'd been present when every rock had entered that garden, but he'd never seen that rock at all. Maybe a neighbor had tossed it out of their yard and it randomly landed in the rock garden.

He put the thought out of his mind and slid the rock into his pocket. After that, he grabbed his book bag and set out for school, like any other weekday morning.

***

Aaron was not a bad student, he was simply a lazy student. He didn't like doing school work, and as such, he was failing or just barely passing most of his classes. As he sat in calculus, he yawned almost every six minutes, then he considered taking a nap, but he decided against it.

He yawned yet again, then looked at the clock. The class still had twenty-seven minutes left. He wished the class was over, though. He scribbled a little in his notebook and then, suddenly, the bell rang. He looked up at the clock again and saw that twenty-seven minutes had some how passed in the two seconds it took him to make the doodle in his notebook. He looked around the classroom and saw that no one else seemed to be as surprised as he was.

He picked up his stuff and walked out into the hallway and made his way to his locker, completely uncertain of what happened. He shoved his calculus books in his locker and then took a moment to think about what just happened. There was no way almost a half an hour could have passed in seconds, not during calculus. Something weird was going on...

"Hey, Aaron!" Emily almost screamed in his ear. "What's up with you?"

He sighed. "Nothing, just trying to figure out what just happened in calculus."

"What are you talking about? I was there, nothing special happened."

He shut his locker and leaned against it. "I was sitting there, bored out of my skull, and looked up at the clock and saw that we were still gonna be in there for-fucking-ever. Then, suddenly, class was over."

She shrugged. "Maybe you fell asleep."

"Naw, I was awake. I was scribbling in my notebook."

She smirked. "Oh, you mean instead of doing work?"

He smirked. "Shut up. That class is as boring as boring can be."

"Yeah, well, whatever." She spun around to walk away from him, her skirt billowing out around her, almost nabbing him a glimpse at her panties. "Hey, I'll see ya in gym later."

"Yup, see ya."

As she walked away, Aaron started wondering what her ass would look like in short shorts, and right before his eyes, the skirt she had been wearing changed into a pair of denim short shorts with a flower stitched across her left butt cheek.

What the hell?

***

Aaron arrived at the gym and started dribbling a basketball when Emily walked up to him and patted him on the butt. "What was that for?"

"What, I can't pat my boyfriend on the ass?"

He chuckled. "Well, I guess." He saw that she was still wearing the short shorts that her skirt had changed into. "Hey, weren't you wearing a skirt earlier?"

She gave him an incredulous look. "No. I've been wearing these shorts since I put them on this morning."

He shook his head. "Maybe I just need some more sleep."

She giggled. "Could be."

For the five minutes before class, they just spent some time playing basketball against each other. He enjoyed watching her boobs bouncing underneath her shirt, and started to wish that he could see more of them, and then, suddenly, something hit him in the back of the head, knocking him directly toward her, his head landing between her breasts. He heard quite a bit of oohs, ahhs, laughter, and outright disgust. He quickly stood up and then helped her up, quite surprised to see her smiling.

"Aw, I was just starting to enjoy it," she said with a smirk.

"What the hell just happened?"

"What do you mean? A basketball hit you in the back of the head, you fell forward, knocked me down with you, you landed on my boobs, it's not rocket science."

He looked around at all the people who were suddenly in the gym, despite it being empty mere seconds before. Where did they all come from?

***

Aaron sat on the steps outside the school's front door and watched all the other kids walking to their homes or their buses. His head was spinning, thinking about all the weird things he'd experienced. He'd even knocked his girlfriend down and landed in her boobs, any guy would kill to have that chance, but he just couldn't get over how weird the situation had been.

What's the common denominator? he asked himself. His hand brushed past his pocket and he felt the rock he'd picked up that morning. He slipped it out of his pocket and held it in his hands for a few moments. Nah! No way. That's just stupid. There was no chance the rock was causing all the weird stuff.

He stuffed the rock back in his pocket, then started home himself. As he passed by the football field, a football hit him in the side of the head. He looked to his left and saw Grant Billings, the head jock, laughing at him. "Nice catch, Ball-less!" he shouted, making fun of Aaron's last name of Wallace.

Ignoring the stupid jock, Aaron kept on his way, whispering to himself, "Stupid idiot. Bet he fucks his dad at night."

If Aaron were to visit Billings' house later that night, he'd find big, tough Grant bent over his bed, wearing a pink nightie, ready to take it up the ass from his father.

14