1.Reincarnation
610 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

am Roy a typical post graduate student from a mediocre university in india. I have always been interested in anime and novels especially ones like naruto shippuden, one piece and many more. I like seeing action and romance and if possible ,,,ehem*harem* 

C'mon who doesn't like surrounded by beautiful chicks ? 

Well coming back to present situation I am a post graduate I have been jobless for 3 years, everyone has given up already and asking me to join some job or other , but my pride won't allow it , I was a good student at first, everyone had high expectations on me , I was a innocent young man who doesn't know anything and trust whoever looks good and talks sweet. That is my nemesis I have fallen in a honeytrap with a slut who has been playing me and finally stopped my progress,my life everything.

The reason she done it is because her original boyfriend asked her to do it.

I was furious but there is nothing I can do now.

I have become sort of otaku for 3 years,despite my past and failure my parents are always taking care of me and I am grateful.

My sister's marriage have been set and we are running low on funds so I have decided to take up a job temporarily. I have become a supervisor in a small block of a construction project its pay is not so good but it's not bad either for someone like me.

-------3 days before sister's marriage-----

In 3 days, my cute little sister is gonna marry off to a bastard. Well even though I am quite egotistical I have to admit that my son in law is good or rather far good compared to me , he got good job, parents, money and a huge legacy from grand father. 

Speaking truth I don't have to do anything at all for marriage because everything has being taken care off by  my in laws but I want to do something  for my sister.

I have decided to buy her a necklace which she once desired so here I am at a jewellery shop which is about a mile from my construction site 

But I don't know that my fate going to change right here at this place

tring*

I have entered into store , and saw variety of exotic rings,chains and many things . While I was looking around. Someone called out to me.

"Sir?" It was a short man about 140 cm, he is dark and have a crafty look on his face.

"Sir,may I ask what do you want ?"

"I am looking for something."

"May I help you?" 

"No, I am fine"

"Please take your time sir"

He bowed slightly and left. I spent about 30 minutes and picked up a necklace for my sister paid the required cash and left.

While I was walking back to home in a dark alley I saw something. It was a policeman who is getting beaten up thugs by the look of it, they look like drug dealers. 

I don't want trouble, so started to walk in other direction, just then,

"Hey you wait?"

One of the thugs stopped me. I suddenly felt a chill down my spine just then turned around saw that the police man was dead. Now they want to clean up witnesses that is myself. 

"Wait"

"Stop"

"Kill that bastard!!!"

I ran frantically in the same direction I came from . I saw the jewellery shop again.

*tring*

"S-sir what happened? Why are you running and from whom?" The short dark man saw me questioned me when he saw my pathetic state but 

"I don't have time, I don't my death to be meaningless, please help me"

"What happened sir ?" 

He asked in a frightened tone. I have told him everything and recorded my voice in a audio player as evidence.

I don't want to die but I have no choice, i have dropped my I'd card while running. It would be a disaster if they do something to my friends and subordinates at construction site.

I don't want anyone to suffer because of me. Now my plan is to hold off those thugs until reinforcements arrive. Even though I called it holding off I have no confidence in doing it.

My chances of being alive are very less. So I wrote a short to family thanking for everything they have done and also wishing my sister happiness and also left the gift I have bought for her. I have thanked the solemn looking shopkeeper and gave my savings while pleading him to give  the letter to family and I also gave him my address. And walking away ignoring the complicated look on his face.

That's all I remember,  while I has desperately trying to lead the thugs to various streets and alleys one of thugs shoot a bullet right through my skull.

Next moment everything around me became dark and I saw a shiny ball like thingy in the infinite darkness.

"Hello , poor child I am God of reincarnation you have died , now it's time for reincarnation~" 

That's what he said a cliche line in a playful tone.

Well I am looking forward to my future.

Hello, my name is Roy. You told reincarnation right ? Can you explain about it?"

I asked the shiny ball thingy , it feels weird talking to a ball but I have got no choice.

"Ho ho ho, yes yes yes, reincarnation, I will explain about it. I will start from  beginning, in this universe there are infinite worlds most of them are primitive , barren and non hospitable only about 50000 worlds are hospitable. These 50k worlds are divided into 4 tiers they are low tier world , mid tier world, high tier world  and supreme tier world. They are only four supreme tier world s, 4000 high tier, 10000 mid tier and rest of them are low tier worlds."

"One what base, these are separated?"

" quite a impatient brat , just listen child they are divided by size, races, population, and many criteria, but most important thing is strength."

"Strength?"

"Yes,strength there are many energy systems people use in many worlds like mana,πολεμιστής(warrior energy),spirit,dark and many more but overall strength is measured in amount of damage done and it has a hiearchy, as follows 

1.mortal

2.low class

3.intermidiate class

4.high class

5.advanced class

6.epic class

7.heroic class

8.ultimate class

9.legendary class

10.semi mythic

11.mythic

12.half sage

13.sage

14.god of creation

15.?????god 

Generally low level worlds have high class as their strongest and rarely advanced class. Mid level worlds have ultimate class as their strongest,high level worlds have semi mythic and rarely mythic as their strongest, supreme tier worlds have god of creation as their strongest."

"Now I understand, can you tell me where am I going to be reincarnated, and why me!!??"

"Why you?  You will know once you are strong enough. And now you are going to be reincarnated in the world of 'DANMACHI'"

"Danmachi? Why danmachi there are many different worlds right?"

"Yes, there are many different worlds, but the reason I chose danmachi is because its stable"

"Stable?"

"Yes stable , you have came from a low level world which have a very meagre amount of energy which only has humans in it. While danmachi have various races traditions and Beautiful goddesses in it ,it will be helpful in many ways which you will find out in future , now you understand right ?. If you want to travel  many worlds danmachi will be perfect starting line"

"Okay, I will go to danmachi ,then will I get any form of    cheat or something?"

"Yes, kid you will, generally speaking I am god responsible for life, death reincarnation. So, I can't give you much but I can give you 1 wish related to skills/magic/abilities and another wish is non materialistic, like a change or something , you are well aware with plot of danmachi right? If there is something that you are not satisfied with are something you want to change, I  can do it for you!!"

"Okay then I will shamelessly ask for arc of embodiment from fairy tail, all three hakis from one piece, devil fruit of white beard and Summoning magic which can summon cute anime girls who can support  me in my journey"

"Haa ha ha ha~ you are quite funny kid everything you have asked is quite rare and not available so stop dreaming kid"

"So I don't have anything else, you can give me whatever you wish I don't complain"

"How about I give all spells from 'harry Potter' world."

"Don't joke with me, I will admit that Harry Potter is quite good and spells are also quite unique but there are many powerful skills from anime!!"

"Well I admit that, but along with harry potter I will also give all three haki to you how about it? And I will also give you chance to learn magic and skills like every one else in the world"

"Okay I am satisfied, and second wish is about female main cast aiz wallenstein"

"Aiz wallenstein? okay continue ?"

"Aiz's father Albert wallenstein has been killed by one-black dragon which changed aiz character completely into path of revenge and blood this is according to canon, now my second wish is that my character in danmachi world should be child of most trusted subordinate of Albert, and I have to be childhood friend and fiancee of aiz and my marriage is approved by both families. Now after the massacre by black dragon we 'love birds','childhood friends' are forced to separate while I spend my time learning magic while travelling whole world aiz came to orario and joined loki familia. And my debut will be during arc of wargame of hestia familia with apollo familia"

"Its is quite a interesting wish If you ask me, well what ever, now i am going to say you something, in Harry Potter there is a spell called 'Avada Kedavra curse' which is killing curse which can kill but in this world it doesn't work like that, for example if you use Avada Kedavra curse will being in level 3 you can use to kill lvl1 and lvl2 easily while it doesn't work on lvl4 same goes haki too. I will give you a personal status screen in which you can view your spells , skills their levels etc *tong**tong**tong* times up , you have to go now, as promised I will send you to arc of wargame, 

Well happy life , once you become lvl 10 we will meet again until then goodbye~"

"Yes,thank you for everything we will definitely meet again"

"Don't forget to see your status kid"

"Okay bye"

I say as my consciousness drifted as I saw the shiny ball thingy glowing in a 'excited' manner...

5