4.killing curse descends
295 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----------------------------roy POV---------------------------------

Cilo is under pain because of 'crucio' curse, even though I saw in the status that it effects lvl3 adventurers but I was a little skeptical at first but it's good, in harry Potter verse Neville's parents were tortured to insanity with this curse by death eaters, I don't know how they did it but the guy in front of me just gritted his teeth and glaring at me it is evident that he is under pain but he looks quite stable, even though he is a bastard, he is a captain after all. I shouldn't underestimate him.

As I was thinking all these things. [deprimo] curse has been wore off. 

"attack, kill this son of a bitch!!!"(cilo)

"Roy-kun, now what?"(hestia)

"flame wheel"(apollo familia mob)

"protego"

one of the Mobs attacked us with a spell , I have casted [protego] to block it.

"aguamenti!!"

My wand glowed in blue for a moment, a one ring magic circle formed in front of tip of my wand and water rushed out of it.

*splash*

*boommmm*

"haaaa"

"wha- fuck!"

"help!"

My attack surprised me, even though amount of water wasn't much but it is very fast and has high momentum. it rushed out to mob and threw him back, he was standing in group with   his companions, so when he was attacked, his companions tried to help him but they too got dragged backwards and all of them crushed into nearby building half destroying it.

"wow you are strong Roy-kun!"(hestia)

"yes, you are amazing Mr.Roy"(bell)

[+3 AP]

("wait what is AP?")

I tried checking status, there I found a 'gift' icon, wait it isn't time to fool around, I am in middle of a fight.

"Aros zephyros!!!"(cilo)

I saw a huge fire coming towards me,I don't have time to dodge it even if I dodge it, bell will  get affected.so,

"protege!!!"

I blocked it, it is tiring I am not used to this body so, I am having trouble doing these things. I saw cilo trying to fire another one of the fire thing again , damn it I am not a simp either,

"obscuro"

"haa,, why can't I see anything, you bastard what did you do?"

fire ball missed the target and flew off in Cassandra's direction!

"noo!"(Cassandra)

"Cassandra, wait I am coming!"(daphne)

Even though daphne and Cassandra have high  status within apollo familia they are still only level 2 there is no way she can block attack from a crazed level 3 !

"Haaa!!!!!!"(daphne)

Daphne tried blocking it but she couldn't both of them got severely injured and lost consciousness.

"damn it, Cassandra,daphne, you bastard I will kill you!!!!"(cilo)

"incendo!"

Just when he is screaming I launched another one of my spell one him, even though amount of flame is low its heat and momentum far exceeded cilo's 'Aros Zephyros'.

*osssh**boom*

he got hit but damage he took is not as severe  as daphne,  well he is a level 3 after all, maybe he got a life saving artifact or something.

"Bell"

"Bell-sama"

"Bell-dono"

we heard the voice and looked towards the source , we saw welf,lili,mikoto and members of takemikazuchi familia running towards us. just then ,

*vroom*

A arrow stuck me in my chest, damn it I let my guard down the one who hit me is a elf and vice captain of apollo familia.

"kill him lissos"(cilo)

"Roy-kun!!"(hestia)

"Mr.Roy!"(bell)

"welf,lili everyone come and help Roy-kun he saved us!!"

"okay,roger!!"(welf)

"it is getting out of hand, retreat everyone!"(lissos)

"Not so fast"(Roy)

when apollo familia are starting to leave and welf is coming over to help , I released all my magic into my trumped card and released Voldemort's signature move

"Avada kedavrra!!"(Roy)

A huge green beam of light started glowing on the tip of my wand and rushed towards lissos direction and struck him , he felt felt a huge shockwave and got slammed on the ground.

A mob came to check the situation of lissos and got cold all over he felt fear and got terrified,his nose started to run down and tears started to fall, then all the Mobs came to see what happened then,

"D-dead,,,"

"wha-what,,,?"

"vice captain is dead!"

"he killed him in one strike!!"

"run he is a monster!"

"Runnn!"

All the Mobs  got panicked and ran desperately in all directions, Cilo also felt fear but he is anger increased even more.

"just you wait bastard I will definitely kill you"(cilo)

says cilo as he picked up lissos's corpse and ran towards apollo familia's manor.

"dream on!"

I say as my consciousness drifted off the last thing I remember is a red haired guy who is trying to catch me. I didn't even notice the notifications.

[+30 AP]

[Shop function unlocked]

[Quest system unlocked]

2