8.wargame preparation 4
184 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

----------------------------------hestia POV-----------------------

'Goddess I are going to 'ruins of ursus' with Roy to train,we will be back in a week, don't worry about us enough the place is dangerous  and have many rumours this is perfect way to level up. I have taken emergency potions ,pills and many things. Roy is doing good too. He is a good and honest person. We will do our best , please save lili for me goddess.She is good and hardworking girl, she is a valuable member for us. Take care goddess.

                                                            -Bell cranell'

Hestia just received the letter bell left for her from Eina, she can't help but worry the place he is going is dangerous after all and above all he went with a person who he only knew for 2 days, it's not like she suspected Roy but,,

She shook head,gritted her teeth and spoke with determination

"A goddess should believe in her children, I should do too, Roy is a good even though looks somewhat weird, I can sense that he has no ill intent towards us, they are going to do their thing. I should also save miss supporter even though she is annoying and clingy, I have to admit that she is a hard worker and a pure soul"

*creak*

Just when hestia is talking to herself and gathering self confidence in a room in the guild office, some one came into her room with a file.

"This is the information of Liliruca Arde we have gathered, I hope that it might help you hestia sama".(Eina)

It is the beautiful half elf receptionist Eina who has close relationship with rabbit boy.

"Thank you, for helping us"(hestia)

"Its my duty, don't worry about it hestia sama"(Eina)

She gave formal bow to hestia before closing the door and leaving.

"Let's see about miss supporter then"(hestia)

She opened the file it says:-

"Liliruca arde was born to parents belonging to soma familia from birth.However, her parents didn't look after her and ordered her to earn money for them instead. A while later,her parents were killed in the dungeon,leaving hr to fend for herself. The soma familia didn't take care of and often abused her.

To earn money ,she tried to be an adventurer,but didn't have the talent,eventually switching to being a supporter.As a supporter,she was constantly looked down on by those she partied with. After a while,Liliruca arde decided to run away from the soma familia and become a normal citizen.

However, the soma familia found her and inflicted misery on the old couple who took care of her,destroying their store and stealing money. From then on,Liliruca arde began using her hatred of adventurers as an excuse to trick and steal from them. Later she met Bell cranel and became supporter for him''

"she is so pitiful, no wonder bell cares for her so much, I should save her."(hestia)

Hestia exited her room and got out of guild began to move towards direction of takemikazuchi familia and miach familia because they are her allies.

"yo,chibi goddess where are you going?"(loki)

"Hestia sama"(aiz)

She heard someone called out to her but she got disappointed to see that it was loki and her child aiz.

"what slashboard?what do you want?"(hestia)(annoyed)

"I don't have anything for you chibi! my child wants something from you"(loki)

"What do you want?."(hestia)

Hestia looks towards Aiz and questioned her.

"Where is ....bell?"(Aiz)

"He left"(hestia)(sad)

"left?"(Aiz)

"Yes,he went to train with new member of my familia"(hestia)

"train?new member?"(aiz)

"Who is that guy?"(loki)(curious)

"His name is Roy,helped us when apollo familia attacked. He is strong and amazing, he managed to kill their vice captain and severely injure many of their members including their captain, while protecting us , he is only lvl2 his talent is on par with bell! A vice captain of a D rank familia died in a fight in daylight with so many people witnessing the incident, Don't you know about it?"(hestia)

"We only thought it was a accident or fluke, such guy helped you? it's good I want to meet him then~!"(loki)(blank smile)(curious)

"You damn slashboard , don't you dare do anything to him, if you do I won't let you off easily"(hestia)

"R,,,Ro,,,,Roy??"(aiz)

While they are bickering with each other they heard a trembling voice it was aiz, she had a pale expression on her face.

"Aiz what happened?"(loki)(worried)

"my ..... child...hood ...friend's.....name is ...also Roy"(Aiz)

"Can you remember anything about him?".(loki)(curious yet worried)

"He....had.....black hair"(aiz)

"Oy,chibi does your Roy has black hair?"(loki)

Hestia wanted to say that he has black hair after see pale and trembling aiz, but decided against it because loki beside aiz is no good, hestia is worried that loki might do something to Roy,so she decided to lie to her.

"No, he has brown hair and have a scar on his face and looks like a bandit"(hestia)

"Are you sure?"(loki)(doubtful)

"Yes"(hestia)

Hestia saw Aiz's expression Becoming normal 

like a doll.

"where....did bell.....go for....training?"(Aiz)

"He went out to woods outside orario"(hestia)(after hesitating)

"Woods?".(aiz)

"Woods?"(loki)

"Yes, I have to go and do something, now don't  bother me slashboard!"(hestia)(mocking)

Hestia leaves Aiz who had a doll like expression and loki who had a doubtful look on her face.

----------------Meanwhile in Soma familia--------------

There is manor and courtyard, it looks filthy with smells of alcohol and many other fluids,

there are many citizens outside the manor shouting,

"Please"(mob citizen1)

"Let me have a drink,Soma-sama"(mob 2)

"Just one ....Just one sip!"(mob3)

"I can't live without it"(mob4)

The Soma Familia specializes in selling alcoholic drinks, Soma in particular.Only the failed version of the Soma is sold outside of the familia and even the price can reach a high amount.

Due to its captain Zanis Lustra's ambitions,the Soma familia became his tool to fulfil them,using the members of familia to gather money.

While citizens were screaming outside, inside the manor in a dark room one silhouette can be seen he is the god Soma,he has long black hair with bangs long enough to cover his black eyes,concealing most of his expressions.He is of average height with slender limbs and almost delicate in appearance with long,unkempt hair partially hiding his face,he is wearing a loose fitting robe with its sleeves and hem dirtied with soil.

*Bang*

Door of room opened and two people came inside.

"Soma sama, it's me zanis"(Zanis)

Its Zanis Lustra captain of soma familia,  he has a thin face and wears glasses with white clothes,he as a sinister and greedy look on his face and it shows a hint of disdain towards Soma.

"The missing girl,Liliruca Arde has returned."(zanis)

"She says she'll change her ways and serve the familia."(zanis)

"Soma sama! Please let me leave the familia"(lili)(pleading)

"What nonsense is this?Arde,if you want to leave you need to pay the price."(zanis)

"The price?"(lili)

"Yes...You need to repay Soma sama for all the good he's done for you".(zanis)

"How much?"(lili)(anxious)

"Ten million valis should do it"(zanis)

"No,I don't-?"(lili)

"That will do,yes,Soma sama?"( zanis)

"I'll leave it all to you"(soma)

Says Soma brewing his alcohol without even sparing a glance at terrified lili and bastard zanis.

Zanis dragged lilli and locked her in a cage.

"You are such a fool,Arde!That god is only interested in making alcohol,He won't listen to anything you say,and you didn't say anything about asking to leave,did you?Now I will not do anything to that rabbit boy and his pathetic  familia it will get destroyed by apollo familia, anyway so now it's your to serve the familia because it this the only place you belong to in the entire world"(Zanis)

"What can I do?"(lili)(dejected)(helpless)

"You have that rare transformation magic."(zanis)

"How do you know?"(lili)(terrified)

"Soma sama told me,he may be like that,but he'll still listen to me,his commander.You're going to spend your life serving me. Serving the familia.ha ha ha"(zanis)(villainous laughter)

He left the place leaving  lili as she bit her lip and started to cry.

-----------------------------------in another place, a broken house-----------------------

There are five people present they are Hestia,Welf,naaza from miach familia and mikoto,ouka,chigusa from takemikazuchi familia they are discussing plan to rescue lili.

"We have found out where miss supporter is held,its a brewery for the soma familia, along the canal.They'll be shipping out the next round of alcohol tomorrow.Its less guarded at night,so we'll attack then."(hestia)(serious)

"Hestia sama, may I ask something?"(ouka)

"What is it? Ouka-kun?"(hestia)

Everyone turned towards ouka.

"The Hestia familia's priority now should be winning the war game,even if you save Liliruca arde people from different familia cannot participate.Do you really have time for this?"(ouka)

Everyone got a serious look on their faces.

"Shut your mouth,big man."(welf)(angered)

"Bell-kun can't fight like this,He's trying his best to get stronger for war game.But he can't use his full power if he's about miss supporter,he knows the strength of having comrades,And I promised him that he could her to me.As a goddess I can't go back on my word. Roy is also trying his best for bell and familia , with his talent he might have gotten into any high ranking familia but he chose my familia, I also want to show my talent and I need your help."(hestia)

"yeah,that's right"(welf)

"understood"(ouka)

"yes of course".( everyone)

As Hestia and co. are coming to save lili, she is approached by zanis who decided to use her transformation skill to make a fortune and threatened her by blackmailing to kill bell, lili agreed to it in desperation. As zanis left , the guard who is in charge of her (chandra) took pity on her and released her. She climbed upto the manor and heard some screams, she looked out and found Hestia and co. fighting of soma familia mobs, she was delighted for a moment but turned pale soon because they are being cornered slowly,even though soma familia doesn't have high rank adventurers it still had many capable lv1 and lvl2 adventurers, she got worried and bursted into soma's room who was brewing a new type of alcohol, she got on her knees and started to plead him to stop the battle, he hesitated for a moment but told her that he would stop the battle if she was able to maintain her consciousness after drinking one of his most potent alcohol, she drank it without hesitation,  she felt that she was flying and about lose herself but she remembered the heroic bell who saved her and stole away her heart, she bit her lip so hard that blood started to drip, she gritted her teeth tears started flowing down from her beautiful eyes as she continued pleading soma. Soma got stunned by spectacle and his lifeless eyes glowed for a moment , he took a bottle went to terrace and threw it out in middle of battle and yelled to stop the battle, while frustrated zanis tried to do something enraged welf came and knocked him out. Lili pleaded to hestia that she would change her familia,hestia agreed to her. Soma released his falna on lili's back and hestia gave her blessing to lili, lili thanked both naaza,welf and takemikazuchi familia members.

"Hestia sama schedule for Denatus has arrived it is going to be held 3 days before wargame."(welf)

"Okay, lili you have to start your training now!

currently bell and Roy went train outside orario in a forest they are going to come one day before wargame, you have to train hard too"(hestia)

"hestia sama forgive me for asking this but is bell sama safe? even though roy sama saved you and bell sama , you have only known him for 2 days and you didn't give your blessing to him yet,  he is not part of our familia are you sure everything will be fine?"(lili)(anxious)

"Don't worry Roy is very talented has a pure soul just like bell, believe me. Now you have to   stop worrying and start training you are also part of familia now!"(hestia)

"Okay hestia sama!"(lili)

After that hestia went to takemikazuchi familia along with lili to train her.

4