10.INTERMISSION
172 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In some ????? palace-

(Slight r-18)

In a dark room, on the bed,

"ha~ha~ ha~"(woman)

"faster~,harde- haa ha give it to me Appius samaaa~~"(woman)

*pak*pak*pak*

*pak*pak*pak*

The man named Appius is wildly moving,and riding the woman while she is sensually moaning.

"Take it, isabel"(appius)

"appi-~ haaa~"(isabel)

*spurt*spurt*spurt*

Appius unloaded huge amounts into isabel, while she rolled her eyes and went ahegao~

they are covered in their own fluids and appius took isabel in his arms, her face  is pure white with soft skin like baby's, she has a long blond hair,her eyes are deep blue like ocean her red lips and cute nose give unique charm to her face. Isabel lovingly stroked Appius's brown hair and feverishly looked into his black eyes, he looks like any other normal guy but his brain is a work of art. He managed to win a war and almost destroy a 1000 year old kingdom with making a few plans which may look insignificant but hit big, he makes steps which makes people wonder that he already know the future, he secured a ranking position in the kingdom and hailed as [wisdom king].

" I love you, Appius sama!"(Isabel)(affectionate)

" I love you too, Isabel"(Appius)(lovingly)

"Stop it already, it making me jealous!"(???)(envious)

While they were making love someone sneakily entered the room and watched the whole play shamelessly, Appius didn't knew but Isabel knew but she didn't care, the one who came is a cute little girl, she has green hair she is a half elf with some what  pointy ears she is a 11 year old girl, with slender limbs, her eyes are red and somewhat looks scholarly and introverted but contrary to her appearance she is a cheerful person with muscle brain.

"When did you come in alexia?"(Appius)(surprised)

"I came in middle of your 'battle', as a lvl2 you may not notice but that woman definitely noticed she is a monstrous lvl7!"(alexia)

"I sensed you coming in but didn't care , I was busy in loving Appius sama"(isabel)(casual)

"See that Appius sama! leave that eccentric and haughty high elf and make love with me , I am your bride too"(alexia)

"Alexia , I am not like other high elf's who stick to trees and follow their cultures all their lives without any innovation, I have seen the world and learned many things I don't look down on you because of your race. Appius sama is same too he is unique high elf, who sees the world with a unique perspective, don't worry he'll never abandon you".(isabel)(serious)

"Yes Alexia, I love you, just wait 4 more years I will make you a woman, you are not ready yet."(Appius)

"okay , Appius sama I will become strongest woman in the world and clear a path for you and your ambitions"(alexia)(determined)

"Don't you have any ambitions?"(Appius)

"No, Appius sama's ambitions are my ambitions. just promise me one thing"(alexia)

Alexia climbed the wet bed, ignored isabel who had a curious look on her face and got hold of Appius hand and looked into his eyes and said,

" You have me and isabel, there is also that werewolf girl and sheep girl, I am sure that there will be many girls in future, promise me that you will love me and take care of me for eternity".(alexia)

"of course"(Appius)

Appius gently hugged small alexia while isabel smiled a little and hugged both of them.

" Did the mission start? "(Appius)

"Yes, I just received the news from communication device you invented , what is it called, mabail?(isabel)(comfused)

"No its mobile"(alexia)(mocking)

" yes whatever , I received news from werewolf girl that they left for training into woods outside orario"(isabel)

"But we don't know where they went, that damn chibi goddess didn't mention it"(isabel)(annoyed)

" I think its 'ruins of ursus' , if they have come, my plan will finally start, I worked hard for past 100 years right for this moment."(Appius)(excited)

" Are they worth it? If the plan works as you say we will lose a capable lvl5 you know?"(isabel)

"Yeah even though Bezos is a level 5, his personality is not good, he is a fool and a dog"(Appius)

"A dog?"(alexia)

"Yes, now I am going to say something, remember it well, 'if you build an army of 100 lions and their leader is a dog, in any fight, the lions die like a dog. But if you build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is a lion, all dogs will fight like a lion' "(Appius)

"Yes, even though he is a strong level 5 he is a dog, losing a dog doesn't hurt much, we can train a another one, in this case we are baiting him to a lion cub for nourishment,if we succeed we will get a strong lion as our pet in future but if we fail and lion cub got devoured by a measly  dog then the  lion cub is not worth investing our efforts!"(isabel)

"Yes, but there should be a small change in your statement."(Appius)

"What is it,Appius sama?"(isabel)

"He is not a lion cub but a sleeping dragon we are going to wake him up, after he wakes up we are going to eitger tame it or slay it"(Appius)

"Yes leave it to me I am a dragon slayer, I have killed one , about 250 years ago"(isabel)

"Old hag~"(alexia)(mocking)

"What did you say? little bitchhhh?"(isabel)

While laughing at their antics Appius got up from the bed wear his pants which is on the floor leaving his top naked he  went towards near by window there is a curtain covering it, he slowly removed it and glanced outside thinking about future and the unreasonable mission which he got from the [Quest] in status screen.

(AU- first glimpse of 2nd protagonist, his story is going to be revealed In 3rd volume.)

0