13.side character~Bezos
145 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

==============Bezos pov==============

I am Bozes, I am a Level 5 chienthrope warrior from Loviatar familia, goddess Loviatar has divinities of death, pain and disease, we are very bad guys in the view of common populace, Loviatar familia is more like mercenary familia but we get deals from dark guilds, we do everything from murder, assassinations,assaults on villages,extortion,kidnappings,dangerous drugs smuggling and our most famous business slave trafficking, we kidnap slaves from humans,elves,amazons and many other races, and sell them to slave merchants, they pay us good we also get to 'use' the female merchandise for a trial before we present it in the 'market'. It's not like I hate sex but, I am more interested in money and power, now I am trying to become a noble of any nation , I can use my power to conduct many businesses in territory and earn more money, easier said than done , its is very difficult with someone with background like me to even enter a prosperous city because I will be caught for my criminal record.I lost all my hope of becoming noble, then I got a request from someone whom I would least expect from, he is the one who stands on masses, destroyed many countries with simple yet complex tactics, he makes plans like he would see the future, many people across the world are terrified of him, no body knows that man's name he is referred as [Wisdom king] by a extremely strong Level 9 high elf from Kurnous familia which stands on 3 place in the list of top 10 familia's in the entire world, we have the difference of heaven and earth , I never thought that someone like him to contact me for a job, after finding out about the job I was not so surprised they are quite normal but there are in places far away from him. I thought that he wanted someone with experience of travelling various places to get his job done, it turned out be true, I was rewarded with large sum of money which is 10 times more than average mission from dark guild, eventually I left my familia and began doing jobs for him and earned a lot.

One day he called me to his secret place and offered a job, if I would complete it, he told that I will become his official subordinate and a noble, I was dumbfounded at first and carefully observed him ,he looks quite normal for someone famed as [Wisdom king], I can't think that rumours match him, took a lot at blonde high elf beside him, damn she is a beauty who even makes a greedy like mine to thump a lot, first time in life I felt this lustful for a woman, she looked at my lustful face and eyes with disgust and furrowed her brows, while the so called [Wisdom king] only narrowed his eyes but said nothing, I realised that he is wimp, I sneered at him in heart but didn't show it on my face because there are strong elven guards protecting him. After I become his subordinate,  I will make him into my pawn and even enjoy the high elf girl beside him. Thinking about this I laughed a lot inside and looking forward to future but what I didn't know was there will be no future for me after this mission.

After I reluctantly, moved out from the secret base, I checked the mission it is somewhat different, it is about mining in a place in the lost sector of ursus, according to information given by him, the entry lost sector of ursus has been found by one of level 7 subordinates of the [wisdom king], Ursus has various different herbs and monsters in it, in last 100 years monsters increased even more that it has now become a forbidden area, because amount of mana skyrocketed, many about this but nobody found out the exact reason of this phenomenon, but this mysterious level 7 subordinate managed to find it, the reason is a high grade mana stone mine which is located in the lost sector,  it is also one of the hidden reason for the war eons ago, at present there is not much stone left because, the stones in mine released mana for thousands of years , 100 years ago its estimated by the mysterious level7 guy that some monsters or adventurers had a fight in this area, they might have destroyed the area a bit and completely exposing the mine to surface, there is not much stone there but even so the remaining stone can easily buy out a small kingdom, thinking about this I got even more greedy, I felt that when I make him as my pawn I can get this mine for myself too, along with that blonde high elf, greed and lust filled my eyes , I couldn't notice that there are many holes in the story.

Next day I took some slaves strong ones most like prisoners of war, they are 1 werewolf woman,1amazon woman, 2 cat guys,1 human and 1 half elf they are plenty strong physically.

I even got something called 'mobile' from him, I don't know how it works but, it can send messages to other side who has similar device. He told that, he would regularly check out my situation through this device, and asked me to keep information about this device a secret. This kind of thing would make people go crazy all over the world , I know its importance, I have decided that I will sell it future after I make him my pawn he may look weak and not match up to rumours but he got a bunch of interesting ideas I have to admit that. 

Next day, I took the slaves to the lost sector through the secret way given to me by him I was worried at first but it was relatively safe there are some annoying orc s and goblins but even the slaves could handle them on my own, after 3 days I came to the place where mine is located and ordered the slaves to mine them mining the magic stones is lot easier compared to minerals because they are easy to spot and they are not much deeper into the ground, they are located in a loose yet complicated manner it easy for amazons to mine them, the mining continued for 6 months.  

I secretly exported the stones, I didn't try to steal them or anything because my reward is bigger compared to them, since I liked fighting I fought with orc s and goblins all the time while slaves are mining, after 6 months the mine started to dry up, and there are barely any stone left, now the last batch would complete in a week I felt happy after knowing this , I couldn't wait to drown in luxury and fuck the blonde high elf and stomp on him.

Just then I got information from him through mobile that 2 adventurers found out the way into this lost sector, they are only 2 level 2 adventurers from a lousy F ranked familia, he told me to kill and to avoid any troubles, it was not a big deal to kill a 2 adventurers who are level2 , I am level 5 afterall. But as a strong level 5 and a future noble how could I degrade myself to kill two level 2 mobs? I shouldn't right? so I asked Jacob and jonah to be on lookout and kill them on spot without letting them escape. Jacob and jonah are the 2 cat slaves whom I brought with me, they have good potential,  they are very obedient to me, they are also like me interested in power and wealth, I thought that they would use the female slaves for sex but they disagreed because the female slaves are ugly and filthy, even I didn't touch those ugly things, after the mining I decided to cut them up and fed to orcs, they wouldn't get sold anyways, I am a hidden sadist so told my decision to them , they started to beg and cry but I laughed at them and kicked them, the only thing in my mind is the beautiful high elf and money. 

The only peculiarity is that human man who looked like he was longing for something, but when I asked him he didn't replied to me, I beat him up , he still didn't,  so I have decided to kill him along with the female slaves after mining and lastly the half elf slave is like any other half elf , he is obedient and somewhat capable in magic , I treat him better than the 2 female slaves and human man but lower than the Jacob and Jonah cat guys whom I accepted as subordinates.

"There is one week more ha ha ha"(Bezos)

"Yes boss you will become rich and famous"(jacob)(flattering)

"Yes, glory to the boss"(jonah)(flattering)

"Ok, stop the nonsense how are those female pigs and human garbage holding up"(Bezos)

"Those female pigs are crying, but the human as a longing and expectant expression on his face"(jonah)

"Whatever, we will kill them in a week, what about the 2 adventurers then?"(Bezos)

"They are on outskirts, and about a mile or 2 miles from here, it looks like they are training boss, they started to come in slowly without disturbing the entire grass snake's nest, even if they come in we will immediately spot them and kill them"(jacob)

"Curiosity kills the cat, If they went back after training they would be alive but now they have to die"(Bezos)

At the same time , in the slave camp, on one corner 1 werewolf girl and amazon girl are holding each other and crying,  trembling , suddenly the amazon girl tried to pick a knife and commit suicide then,

*slap*

a slap imprinted on Amazon girl she looked, who it was, it is not the werewolf girl but the human man who always had a weird expression on his face and always kept quiet like a mute,

"Why?"(amazon girl)(trembling)

"You, don't have to die , believe me someone will come and save us"(human man)(gentle)(excited)

His tone was very gentle like a neighbourhood grandpa, it is the first time he talked with anyone in past 6 months. Bezos told that he would kill the human guy along with them but instead fear , there is a look of longing and strangely...excitement? is he looking forward to be chopped into pieces and be fed to orcs or what?

" Bezos is going to kill us along with you in a week why , are you excited?"(werewolf girl)(confused)(annoyed)

"Don't worry those adventurers, will save us."(human)

After listening to him , both the werewolf girl and amazon girl looked at each other and sighed with a helpless expression on their faces.

"I thought you may have a good reason, but it looks like you are just being delusional,  the adventurers are only little level 2's while Bezos is level 5 not to mention that those cat bastards are trained by him and they have power of almost level 3 even one of the cat bastard is enough to deal with those rookie adventurers!"(werewolf)

"And let's believe that some miracle has happened and they managed to kill these bastards, how can you say for sure that they will save us?"(amazon)

"Yes they will kill them and save us, because one of them will be a hero and other will be a king in future,  I am waiting for them all this time, believe me or not it's your decision, now since I have everything I should,  I will be leaving now"(human)

said the human and left before giving a short bow.

"hero?king? ha ha ha this guy got crazy all this time"(amazon)

"Sister, we have endured all this time, now only a week is right? why don't wait ? it's never too early to die!"(werewolf)

"well fuck, sleep now,there is work tomorrow"(amazon)

"ok"(werewolf)

While the two girls slept, the man came out of camp and went into the mine, sat in a corner and muttered,

"I am waiting for you, for past six months, come fast Roy kun, this time we will achieve our ambitions and definitely protect our loved ones, familia , friends, everyone,this time our fate is going to be different we will stand on same side"(human)

Muttered the human as he recalled his memories.

0