Chapter 1
749 9 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How long has it been huh?... Countless centuries I've been here, another world. I used to be a normal human who was left on earth, but suddenly, I was transported to another world by a god. Since then, I've killed countless monsters and other sentient beings in order to become strong enough to achieve my dreams. and now I've become the strongest existence in the world due to having skills that are really like cheats, but apparently I haven't become the strongest yet, why? because there is a divine figure named 'Greed' who is completely beyond me. I can't reach his whereabouts at all even though I try my best. That's the story of 'I' now. Let's try to look at the past, about the process, the 'mediocre me' trying to be the 'strongest'

________________________


A cool morning in a big and clean city where many people are active, from small children playing with their dogs, also jogging in the morning to adults who are excited to go to work.

I'm `Toudou Azumane`, Height 184 cm, Weight 79 kg, Age 17 years, Black Hair, Mastering Martial Arts and a little boxing. A High School Student.

I have a dream to rule or destroy a country, Because since I was a child, I always admired evil characters. Do you think that's weird? I don't think so, because the evil character always looks cool and has his own charisma and has great strength. that's why I always admired him and always wanted to be like that, I started to reach my dream from mastering elementary school, to high school. At school, I was most feared and respected by all students. Because of my height, facial expression and of course my strength. Even the teacher never dared to scold me or punish me because I am strong and of course have an influential background

Because in my opinion in this world there are 2 most important and dominating aspects, namely 'strength' and 'background', if you have these 2 aspects, then your future is guaranteed. and fortunately I have had these 2 aspects since childhood.

I also have 1 friend named `Minori Kobayashi` [Height: 168cm, Weight: 55kg, Age 17 years, Long Yellow Hair]. she is a girl who is popular among both men and women, because she has a beauty that is different from other girls and extraordinary grace. He also studied some self-defense. Minoru can be said to be 'Good' or 'Bad', because it all depends on his feelings. Minoru likes cunning characters.

Me who admires evil characters, and Minori who likes cunning characters, I think this is like fate. Minori and I have been friends since childhood, because when Minori was little, there was an accident that killed her parents. And my family adopted Minori, that's why I'm close to Minori. That's how I got to be friends with Minori.

Now I'm going to school with Minori. not long after, there were several people blocking Minori and me's path, it made me a little annoyed because of my 'evil' nature. and ended up hitting those guys. After that we went to school and went into the medical room to take care of my wounds a little from the little fight earlier, there happened to be the teacher was not there. And finally Minoru took care of my wound.

"Toudou-kun, how long do you intend to continue being like this? Fighting constantly, even though you are strong, you can also get hurt, right." (Minori) spoke with the hand that was treating my wound.

 “Noisy, why can't you be worried about me?” (Toudou)

 I teased him with a small laugh while covering my mouth. 

Not long after, after Minoru had cleaned up my wound, Minori pressed the scar on my wound very hard, causing me pain. and he uttered a slurred sentence. 

“Huh? A popular person like me is worried about a bad boy like you? Joking has its limits too, idiot.” (Minoru)

 I'm the one in pain, trying not to look in pain, because I don't like being worried about things a bit.

 "It's fine anyway, But, just because of a few bruises and scratches why did it reach the Medical room ?" (Toudou) 

Since Minoru had finished cleaning my wound, he stood up and was about to answer my question. However, a large circle of white light appeared around us, and we felt like we were being dragged and moved quickly, so I couldn't react and protect Minoru.




If you ask how Toudou looks, then he is someone who is a bit like Souma, from shokugeki no souma.



Lavinia frowned, and instantly... 

The human felt like he was being sucked in by a very chaotic magnet or gravity, space-time began to be distorted due to the gravity.

 A moment later, the human became part of the quantum particles, his body which was originally almost 2 meters high, now only the quantum part remains. 

The gravity forcibly makes the body shrink by disrupting the space in its body and making it into a quantum small part. 

The conventional resistance that exists within every human body will not be sufficient to withstand the attacks launched by the Gods, they can literally easily ignore the principles and laws of physics as well as the conventional laws of causality.

8