Chapter 8. The King’s Mistake
161 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We arrived at the Alba Kingdom, although earlier we got into trouble because our clothes weren't normal and ended up being stopped by the guards.  But it was quickly resolved by Minori, Minori entered the minds of the guards and erased the memory of our existence, so that no one would recognize us in this place.

 But it's a very crowded place huh, lots of merchants selling here, it's like old times, there are no modern tools here, no one rides motorbikes, cars, or anything like that, there are only people riding horses.  The humans here also look familiar, but in any world there are still thieves, I've seen quite a few people who stole earlier.

 “Toudou-kun, what do we do next?” (Minori)

 That's right, I've been thinking about the first thing we should do when we're here.

 “Just follow me, Minori” (Toudou)

 I looked for a place, and it didn't take long because the place was already everywhere, I was just confused about which place to choose, then I entered a place and started ordering from the owner of that place.

 I waited while ordering a seat for the two of us, we just kept quiet while waiting for my order to arrive, and finally my order was finished.

 "Here is your order, sir."

 The waitress placed my order on our table, and--

 "It's the first thing to do when you're here,

 Eat Rice!!!!  (Toudou)

 I ate the rice with lust, Well even though I shouldn't need to eat or drink, but it's because I haven't eaten rice in a long time, I miss it a bit.

 “This is so delicious, how long has it been since I haven't eaten rice huh? Ahh stupid about that, I'm going to order a lot of portions.” (Toudou)

 "Aren't you getting too excited, Toudou-kun, can you calm down a bit? There are a lot of people here too." (Minori)

 “Hah, I don't care about anything else.” (Toudou)

 I continued my busy life and ignored the people who were looking at us.

 [Hahaha, That's right, you're just like a kid who's starving right now.  ]

 "You're noisy Greed, we can just kill them if they dare to disturb me while I'm enjoying this blessing...

  But do we have any existence differences, Greed?  (Toudou)

 [ What do you mean you and the humans here?  if it is, then it is true, it may or may not be.  ]

 “What the hell is that answer of yours, explain properly.” (Toudou)

 [Well, it's true that people living in the upper realms seeing people in the lower realms are very, very small existences, it's very trivial, it's like how you see cartoons in stories or books.  Therefore if people living in the upper realms wanted to interact with the lower realms, they had to create avatars and send them to the lower realms,  that was the only way they could interact.

  Then, it's not true if you think that your existence is below them, because your existence itself is irrelevant or doesn't work on the workings of this world, You yourself are out of the law of cause and effect, your existence is already similar to mine. Because basically you are a part of my existence, your existence will just always adapt to any world.  ]

 “I see. I see. That's great, it turns out that merging with you has many advantages like this.” (Toudou)

 [ It's good that you understand.  ]

 I'm done eating, my stomach might be a little full too?  since I've finished dozens of meals, Alright then should we start our journey.

 “Toudou-kun, you brought me here before, but do you have any money? Isn't this your first time coming here?” (Minori)

 "Of course, I don't have any money, nor do I know the currency of this place, that's why I'll want to take a look around this place first."  (Toudou)

 "Huh?? then how do we pay for all this food?" (Minori)

 “Minori, do you intend to pay? You know that I never even pay for meals in the school cafeteria.” (Toudou)

 "What? Then that means, do you intend not to pay for all this? You see, don't you, the owner of this place even looks so bad." (Minori)

 "Do you sympathize with that owner?, then you just pay for it, I never thought like that before." (Toudou)

 "Ah no, I just wanted to ask." (Minori)

 I forgot that Toudou is like this, is it because I haven't been with Toudou for a long time?  but somehow anyone will feel sorry for the owner, he looks very old, I just saw him being shouted at by some of his customers.

 “I see, then let's go.” (Toudou)

 Toudou immediately walked towards the exit, but was stopped by the owner.

 "N-son, w-where's your payment, you-u-u haven't paid for this meal..."

 The owner spoke in broken words.

 “Huh? Did you forget because you're old? I already paid for this meal earlier, when I ordered it.” (Toudou)

 Toudou spoke loudly, the owner looked terrified when he heard Toudou's words.

 "N-no you never pay, I remember well."

 The owner spoke in a small voice and lowered his head.

 “You….., I hate people who like to lie, just die.” (Toudou)

 Minori remained silent, having no intention of stopping Toudou's actions.

 Toudou put his hand on the owner's head and----

 "We're sorry, sir. My mother is indeed old, so her memory is sometimes not good, I apologize for that."

 A waiter appeared who suddenly pulled his mother and bowed to Toudou to apologize, It was the waiter who previously brought the food to our table.

 "Ah I see, I'm sorry too...

 You thought I would retaliate like that, bastard” (Toudou)

 "Ah, I-I don't know, I sincerely apologize, I will do anything as long as it's okay my mother"

 The maid crouched down and cried, she looked very frightened.

 "what you just said son, you're not wrong, it's true the kid never paid."

 “I see, so you're still continuing with that lie, it's only right that you die.” (Toudou)

 Toudou quickly got in front of the two people, and put his hands on their heads and exploded.  Immediately after that, the atmosphere of the shop turned silent, no one dared to speak, they trembled in fear at Toudou's cruelty and ran outside with trembling bodies.

 Minori remained silent and had no intention of stopping Toudou.

 “Hahh damn, they're so noisy just because I don't have any money.” (Toudou)

 Toudou walked out of the shop, and saw that there was no one outside, all inside the house because they were afraid of Toudou.  but not long after, the royal troops surrounded Toudou and Minori, and ended up bringing us into the royal palace.

 We were surrounded by hundreds of guards and thousands of people watching above, there was also the King who was sitting right in front of me.

 "Two owners of the restaurant, did you kill him?"

 The king sat there, and arrogantly asked me such a question.

 “No, I didn't know that, Guhahaha.” (Toudou)

 Even though Toudou is currently face to face with the King, Toudou doesn't feel any Fear or Nervousness at all, because they are still under Toudou.

 "Are you trying to lie?"

 “No no, can't you see, I was just laughing. What's wrong with that?” (Toudou)

 I can't move freely because right now my hands are tied with iron, it's not just me, Minori too, we're like criminals right now.

 "I see, then don't blame me if I do something.

 Guard, finish"

 After the King said that, the guards began to press Minori's belt, and intended to injure her.

 “What are you doing, do you intend to hurt him and force me to speak?” (Toudou)

 “Yes, I will kill him if it is necessary.”

 "You,....you're a little too much, bastard

 ' <Voice of Death> '

 'Other than King and Minori, Die'.  (Toudou)

 Toudou activated that magic and made everyone other than Minori and the King here die, it happened in an instant.  The king still looked disbelieving.

 "ha, what, what happened, wake up the guards, what's wrong with you!!!!"

 The king panicked and looked confused at the situation before him.  It was because the guards died moments after carrying out the King's orders.

 “What's the matter, where was your arrogant nature earlier, you look really cute now.” (Toudou)

 Toudou slowly advanced towards the King, and intended to place his hand on the King's head.

 "What are you doing, do you intend to kill me?"

 However, because the King was very frightened, he gradually started to walk backwards and the King intended to run away from Toudou.

 "No, I will make you suffer more in the future, this will be useful for you, as a lesson so that you are not too arrogant." (Toudou)

 Then the King ran away in fear after hearing Toudou's threat, then I rushed to free Minori's bonds.

 "No need, I can do it myself, too, Toudou-kun, you know it won't hurt me." (Minori)

 “Yes I know that.” (Toudou)

 I know that but still, why is she and the guards so cruel to Minori, I just laughed earlier.

 "Damn it, let's get out of here, Minori" (Toudou)

 We left the palace, and since I didn't know where the exit was, I decided to make a hole in the path in front of me, that would make it easier for me.

 [Hahaha, you messed up on the first day, didn't you say that you just wanted to take a look, Toudou-kun?  ]

 “Noisy, this is so disgusting. Greed, I will do it now.” (Toudou)

 With that, we exited the palace with Toudou who wanted to do something.

 ' I don't know whether Toudou still holds a grudge against the King or not, but I feel something terrible will happen here.  ' (Minori)

 Toudou went towards the merchants as soon as he got out of the palace, this would definitely start.

 "Can I eat this without paying for it? I'm very hungry and have no money at all right now." (Toudou)

 That's a lie, Toudou hasn't even felt hungry or thirsty since coming to this world, that's just an excuse, Toudou has done this many times before.

 "That certainly can't be sir, I'm selling this because I need money, my wife is pregnant at the moment."

 The merchant answered Toudou's words politely and I felt him happy after mentioning his wife.

 "Haa, are you currently more concerned with your wife and ignoring me who is starving." (Toudou)

 Toudou's words made the merchant intimidated,

 "Okay, sorry, then eat this."

 The merchant gave 1 piece of meat to Toudou,

 “You really are so stingy, is this your way of serving customers? You'd better just die.” (Toudou)

 Toudou burned the merchant's stall and the merchant too, Toudou scorched it.  After seeing that, the other merchants started running scared, they ran away from their wares.

 "Why are all running? Let it be, I don't care too,.

 Well, it won't be fun if I do it alone,.

 <Summoning>.  I think 2 million is enough.  (Toudou).

 Toudou used <Summoning> magic to summon demons, and it wasn't just 3-4 demons, but 2 million demons, that's a huge number.

 The demons began to appear, it roared, very chaotic, These demons quickly bowed to Toudou, right after he was summoned.  Various types of demons bowed in front of Toudou, all of the demons looked disgusting and terrifying, one of their bodies was covered in blood, and some of them looked very hungry.

 "The demons, kill at least 5 humans, after you succeed in doing it, you can do what you like, if you don't succeed, I will eliminate you along with the humans. Go, that is my first order for you!!!!.  (Toudou)

 With that, the demons ran vying to kill the humans, they looked very happy, also scared at the same time, probably because they were afraid of Toudou.

 After that, the entire kingdom experienced such a great sense of fear and chaos, no one could withstand this great fear, they hoped that someone could save them, because of the cruelty of the devil, the devil beheaded humans, splitting human bodies  , burning human bodies and many demons who didn't kill them immediately, but tortured them first, the demon tried to take out the tongue, eyeballs, ears, and head and told other humans to eat it, the demons tore humans and ate them alive  life.  These demons also take bones from living humans and use them as weapons.  The devil enjoys every cry, every human scream.

 For people who have power, those who will have the luck of luck, they will only become guinea pigs of Toudou's magic, such as changing their form, having them have sex with demons and seeing what will be born from that crossbreeding, experimenting with taking orbs.  their eyes, and heal them then see if they can still see without eyeballs, as well as ears, mouths, noses, then hearts, by removing their hearts and healing them, then see if they can still live without a heart.  Toudou also tried using various poison magics on them, then seeing how long they could stay alive after being hit by the poison, Toudou continued to experiment with this.

 Toudou was experimenting on the nature of the Essence Core, Toudou wanted to know how strong this Essence Core was.

 Toudou tried various things, such as telling them to drink a very strong poison, submerging them into water or lava with a temperature above 2,000,000,000° Celsius, erasing their entire body, their soul,

"I've even gone that far, but the true form of the Essence Core is still not visible, should I expend more power?"

 Toudou started experimenting seriously, unleashing a bit of his unique ability, which allowed him to see human souls. 

As a result, the true form of the Essence Core was still nowhere to be found, Toudou went a little crazy when he found out that his hard work was not bearing fruit. 

However, Toudou still had the intention of solving the mystery that lay within this Essence Core.

 As a result, little by little Toudou was able to see the true form of the Essence Core. 

Up to the last stage,

 "So this is what it looks like... a rock?" 

After doing countless experiments, Toudou was finally able to see the true form of the Essence Core, which looked like a rock.

 From that result, Toudou officially stopped experimenting and decided to experiment with different things.


 


 The massacre, the torture in this Alba Kingdom has been going on for more than 11 days, the current state of the Kingdom is not scorched, but a kingdom with a sea of ​​blood, and the stench of human corpses that died brutally, where some have no hands, feet, hearts , head and so on.

 But at the same time, the King managed to escape from the massacre, the King fled, went to another universe.  However Toudou let him escape, no one knows why Toudou let the King escape.  And after Toudou had finished his experiment, Toudou sat down and---

 "Kekeke"

 Toudou, Laughing(?)

1