Chapter 11: The beginning of the war
215 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

King Alba started to get frustrated, cold sweat dripping down his face, because he felt the Aura of the same person as the one who massacred Alba's kingdom.

Just then, a huge black hole appeared in front of them, and not long after, something appeared from the huge black hole. 

Pok...pok...pok

 There was applause right at the entrance of the royal palace, and changed the atmosphere that was previously the silence created by King Eriden, into a quite severe atmosphere, where everyone was very panicked and frightened to see that person.

 "What is this, is there a drama right now? It's so funny when you see it live."

 A very tall man appeared, he wore a very cool black suit, and the air of his presence, it was very eerie, he just walked but everyone felt that an unusual death was coming to pick him up.

Once that person (Toudou) was inside the royal castle, both the guards, nobles, and everyone else there, lay down directly without any signs or movements being issued by him, this was kind of a side effect of how big his Aura was.

However, Lavinia, King Alba, King Eriden, and Alexander still seemed fine.

 "Y-you, s.s.s since when are you here?"

 King Alba who stuttered like that, because he was the only one who knew that person, the previous intention of wanting to kill Toudou was lost when Toudou himself appeared before him.

 "So you destroyed the Alba kingdom, you are very disrespectful as I heard from someone. Even though you look so young." King Eriden said casually.

 King Eriden didn't know Toudou's identity, therefore he wasn't so afraid of Toudou, because only Minori and Greed knew.

 ' Damn!!!  ' a very loud shout came out from behind Toudou.

 After that scream came out, Alexander, even King Eriden and King Alba were erased along with the concept of his existence, everything that formed him was erased, they were erased with just a single shout, except for 1 person.

 But-------

 King Eriden and King Alba rose from that obliteration, all of them that had previously been erased, they regenerated and reappeared in the same place as before.  For Alexander, Alexander was not regenerated, but like he had risen from that erasure.

 "Damn, this is so embarrassing." King Eriden muttered.

 Whereas Toudou was still busy with the entity that shouted earlier.

 “When did I tell you to come out, damn it.” (Toudou)

 'Oh, I'm sorry sir.  '

 It was one of the strongest demons summoned by Toudou, `Azazel`,

        It is an abstract Entity that includes all reality as well as that which exists outside of reality, stands as the embodiment of the concept of duality, and who sustains them.  exist as the embodiment of the void that is lack of all conceptions and narratives, has been completely unbound by any infinity------------- see,  Which transcends all conceptions of infinite size existence and non-existence, conceptions of space-time and the size is transcends the concept of mathematics, he is described as the true infinite and supreme in all his other entities,

     

 however that was his true existence, currently Toudou suppressed his existence so as not to destroy this world, Toudou gave him Two horns on his head, countless wings on his back, and 6 very long tails behind him, extremely hot flames surrounded his body, and had a sword called  `Azhebar`.  Toudou gave it to his 'temporary' body, and each limb had its own ability.

  

    Azazel is currently the Devil who is known or referred to as the embodiment of the concept of evil and the concept of the void itself, a completely unattached existence that has transcended the world tree, which is a concept - duality - law - destiny - causality - narrative, and has been completely above  the concept of infinite dimensional space-time.

       Azazel is given Toudou black eyeballs that are able to see all possible future - past - present and take steps to fulfill that future - past - present , as well as see the narrative flow and disrupt it, and passively erase all  creation----- ignores all laws of reality, absolute concepts such as space-time,.

         The fire that surrounds his body is able to scorch the concept of one's existence if anyone approaches him, it is also known as a fire that ignores all defenses.  And as for the Sword, it was a sword that had unlimited potential, considered to have no limits or limitations whatsoever.

     The 'space-time concept' that we know as the absolute concept of all entities in reality is just an atom to him, it's completely irrelevant to his sword, his sword speed has no limit and slashes anything whether they exist outside the concept of time-space or dimensions,  because the concept of dimension or space-time is completely irrelevant to him.The phenomenon that stretched out, encompassing the entire ocean beyond Yggdrasil, wouldn't even last once this sword had been slashed at him, this sword was created by Toudou to allow him to slash and destroy anything in the world.

    

 It doesn't matter if you try to stack the hierarchy of the infinite realm or pile it up again to infinity as a shield, it will only end up getting you wiped out along with your protector, because basically this sword is not tied to anything, it is completely limitless.  And as for the true power of this sword itself is still unknown, because Toudou suppressed its power.

 "Tch, if it's like this then let it be,

 But you're great you can still regenerate from that deletion.  (Toudou)

 What Toudou meant was the king of Eriden, who can return even after the concept of his existence has been erased.

 "I was never erased, it didn't work for me at all."

 “Kekeke, that's an extraordinary arrogance.” (Toudou)

 Toudou was always thought to be evil and belittled his opponent like this, but to him, it was just a game, or rather, a 'joke'.

 "What brought you here, can't we be at peace w----"

 “Of course I came to kill, what else?” (Toudou)

 Toudou forcibly cut off King Eriden's words and put on a blank face, as if to him it was normal,

 "Is that so, huh... I'm not surprised by that myself, since I was told by King Alba before."  he said, king Alba was surprised by that.

 "However, can you give us a little time? Then we determine a place and fight there."

 “Do you intend to negotiate with me right now?” (Toudou) Toudou said while cleaning his ears with his index finger.

 " Yes, right. "

 “Are you sure you want that?” (Toudou)

 " Of course. "

 King Eriden unhesitatingly answered that, at the same time he was confused by Toudou's words, "Are you sure?", because there was something strange in that sentence.

 "Kekeke, alright, then I'll give you 1 year. And the place, I'll make it in the middle of your kingdom." (Toudou)

 "I understand, thank you."

 “You're thanking me? You're so silly, but I kind of like that attitude.” (Toudou)

 King Eriden thanked the person who would destroy his kingdom, is there anything weirder than that?,

 "...."

 King Eriden was confused, he was confused as to why he said those words to Toudou.  Not only the King, everyone in the palace was also shocked to hear that sentence.  On the other hand, he was relieved when Toudou liked it.

 "Goodbye, work hard in 1 year.

 Ah that's right, I'll be watching you from afar, and will crush you if you try to run, That's all.  (Toudou)

 Toudou instantly disappeared after saying those words, no one knew where he had gone, and whether he would live up to the negotiations.

 "Hahaha, you see, don't you? You just got erased just because of a scream." said King Alba while laughing at King Eriden about what happened earlier.

 "Enough, he has given us time, there's no point in continuing to fight, it's better if we immediately form a strategy, mentally and physically strengthening the guards, including the residents. We will fight him to the end."

 Currently, the king of Eriden considers that 'Beelzehub' is not a problem to be underestimated, the king of Eriden thinks that this 'Beelzehub' is a very serious matter.

 "Huh? Look at you now, you understand well."

 " Yes, sorry for earlier"

 

 

 "Then, all that's left here, can you please explain each of your abilities? This is useful for our strategy."

 "You're right, then start with you first."

 King Alba was still acting as usual, not wanting to lose.

 "Tch, alright."

 "My ability is to regulate all concepts that exist in this universe, and ignore the laws of reality. Not only that, I am the one who carries out the story - destiny - laws in this universe, and my existence is not only in the present, but also in the future-past,  and if this era is erased, my body will only replace with another. And the number of my own existence is infinite, they spread in the past-future in this infinite universe, then when the demon destroys my body , I'll just change to another body version. And a new body will reappear. But to kill me is also not as easy as imagined,

 I have unlimited or unlimited regeneration, it's as you saw just now, the concept of my existence has been erased by something, but I can still regenerate and rise from it.  All of my existences have the same ability..."

 Next it was King Alba's turn to explain his abilities in front of the remaining people here.

 "I'm a bit like you, but I'm not only managing, but I'm not tied to the concept, destiny, storyline, laws in my universe. I'm also very superior in terms of speed, for my own strength is still small. "

 Next up is Alexander,

 "I'm still below you, I'm only superior in terms of intelligence and I have the ability to see the threads of destiny that will come to me. But "

 Alexander stopped in the middle of his story, everyone would be curious about it, except for 1 person.

 "However, I can't see the thread of destiny anymore, after a while."

 "Really? Is there a reason why it could be like that?"

 King Alba was curious,

 “Actually, I thought that this was due to the appearance of that Devil.”

 Suddenly the king of Alba, the king of Eriden, was surprised to hear that,

 "That devil? Why do you think like that?"

 "Before you went from your kingdom to this kingdom in 1 day right?"

 "Yes, that's right."

 "And I couldn't see that thread of destiny, right before you came in this kingdom."

 They think that, they think that only by his existence he can close the destiny that will come to us.

"Father----no, King sorry for interrupting"

 "What's wrong my son?" 

"I have two news, namely bad news and good news" 

"What news is that?"

 King Eriden started to listen to Lavinia's words, 

"The bad news, In this world, only the people here are still alive, the rest are dead in their state of mind and memory and their souls have been destroyed without a trace, 

It happened because of the side effect of the Aura that that person gave off"

 After Lavinia gave that information, both King Eriden and Alexander, were dumbfounded and seemed to be uplifted to hear Lavinia's words. 

"It has become commonplace, I warned you before" 

King Alba calmly issued that argument, knowing that King Alba already knew how terrifying the demon was. 

"Relax Dad, didn't I say before that there are two news? And that is good news" 

"Okay my son, what's the good news?" 

King Eriden began to expect a little brightness about the future he was about to pass.

 "I have the ability to make all of this never happen"

 Lavinia said that while making a very sweet facial smile. 

"Really? then do it now, my son!"

 Lavinia used her special ability to manipulate phenomena and make everything that happened in this kingdom never existed in the story.

And then, the story goes back to when they were gathered in the kingdom with the state of the people still living in peace.

"Alright, then the first step I have to do after that is to enter all the humans who are here into the world I created, that way, the aura that that person emits will have no effect on this human"

Lavinia quickly began to carry out her plan, before Toudou came and made it all meaningless.

"Well this is over, we just need to wait for his arrival"

"Thank you my son"

King Eriden and everyone else here still clearly remembered what had happened before to them and their people.

The story also returns to the previous story, Toudou who came out of the big black hole and announced that war would occur in the kingdom of Eriden.

️★

King Eriden, Lavinia, Alexander, King Alba gathered in one place, namely the world that Lavinia created.

In front of them, there were countless humans visible in their eyeballs.

And those are the people that the world of Eriden hosts.

 "The devil is our enemy, and soon we will be at war against him,"

 Suddenly the residents were shocked when they heard this, they realized that they would only die in vain if they participated in the war.

 "I know how you feel, but, are you okay with this? Are you just going to stand by, without trying to fight for your life and just waiting for your death to come? Since when did my kingdom become such a coward?"

 Everyone fell silent when they heard that,

 "W-then what should we do?" said one of the residents nervously.

 "Easy, you just need to practice, not only strength, but also mentality, because the existence of that demon alone can attack your soul. I will also intervene myself."

 "S-so we're going to keep fighting him?"

 There are still many residents who hesitate to fight against Toudou, they are afraid of death, it is a natural thing.

 "Of course, this is not only for yourself, but for your royal honor and pride, do you want to be tortured by that demon? Otherwise, join us and fight against it."

 King Eriden tried to encourage the residents, in order to force them to participate in the upcoming war.

 "All of you, do you want to die?" said Lavinia which changed the atmosphere of the residents in an instant.

 “If not, then just follow the king's orders. The king's orders are absolute, no one deserves to disobey them or refuse them. Do you understand?”

 The residents were still numb, but not long after, they looked strange after hearing Lavinia's words.

 "I see, I will participate in that war."

 " Me too "

 " Alright, this is the kingdom of Eriden !!!!! don't despair just because of 1 demon, we are strong, we will fight it and wipe it out of this world. You understand!?!?!! "

 King Eriden was excited after hearing the residents' words,

 "Yeah!!!!!!"

 Suddenly the residents who flocked to participate in the upcoming war, those who were previously very resigned, were now strangely excited just by hearing Lavinia's words.  No one knows why it happened, is it just because she is beautiful?  or his attitude like a king?  or something else?  no one knows about it yet.

 After that, they were eager to train, they trained really hard, no one cared about how much time they had spent practicing, they already looked like training enthusiasts by now.

3