Chapter 1; A Crude Awakening
782 9 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Elven Wizard Farama slept soundly in her baby blue conjured silken nightgown and matching frilly lingerie panties. Her golden locks reached down her petite body and complimented her ebony skin and violet eyes well. It had been a long and tiring day of adventuring with her party of idiots and she was finally ready to get some shuteye in yet another run-down tavern. She constantly internally cursed that her youthful age of 112, made so many underestimate her intellect and magical prowess, keeping her unable to find work with a more successful group of adventurers... No instead she remained stuck as the only woman in this fucking sausage fest that was rarely able to afford more than a single room more often than not!

Though the others had their faults, worst of all was their sorry excuse for a Bard, Beric. The Half-Elf redhead was infuriating in many a way she could go on and on about. For one, she could refer to his halfhearted attempts at a variety of skills, or perhaps his tendency to make up events in historical songs to 'make them sound more interesting'. Really any number of other failings she could come to think of would doubt there was one thing above all others that made Farama hate him the most, and that was his womanizing nature. Now you may be thinking, why did she hate him for this? Could it be that he flirted with girls in an infuriating manner, in a sickeningly overdone smooth pretense? Could it be that he was so loud during sex that entire towns could hear it? Could it be that based on her timing that he lasted an embarrassingly short amount of time? Well while all those were factors one simple thing was the true source of her envy; Despite all those sexual defects he STILL got more pussy than Farama herself did!

She had joined this lifestyle hoping to find maidens equally as adventurous as she, as her own home village was utterly devoid of young ladies who swung in a similar direction to her, yet despite her travels, it was impossible to find any cute girls that liked cute girls! ... At least she assumed so based on her analysis of various people's behaviors... Many times she had wondered if she would have more success if she were to be more bold and speak to them but... So many ladies of her relative maturity were so intimidating! Anytime she tried to work up the courage to try to ask, she froze in her tracks, and nine times out of ten who would come and sweep said girl off her feet in minutes with an abysmal effort? FUCKING BERIC!!!! ARRRRRGGGH!

Suddenly she was disrupted by a rapping at the window of her room. Her eyes snap open as she sees a figure at her door, she hops to her feet and clasps her ruby and cherry wood wand, and focuses the stored energy into the air as she draws a complicated set of arcane formulae around her before speaking.

"HOLD YOURSELF! I see you out there. You can enter slowly, but if you try anything funny your ass will be blasted by arcane missiles faster than you can speak!" Her words were sharp as she held a hand near the sigil in the air, ready to activate it.

"I just need your help. Don't be alarmed. I'm going to enter slowly." A quite lovely feminine voice stage whispered from the concealed figure outside as the window was slowly unlatched using a lock pick and opened from the outside.

The figure slowly slinked into the mystically lit room, slowly revealing a gorgeous, extremely well endowed maiden with elven ears poking out from a luxurious mane of copper red hair surrounding a cute face. Though oddly enough even as Farama's heart raced, stunned by this wonderful woman, her clothing baffled the elven wizard.

The loose white button-down shirt seemed to be tailored for a much larger person and was thin enough that the busty woman's charms could be easily seen through the material, revealing an utter lack of a brassiere on this woman whom clearly needed the support. Under her arms was a pair of brown trousers, clearly tailored in a way that was plainly not designed for a lady such as the one before Farama, her hips far too wide as well as her legs, though long clearly, being a bit too short for the pantaloons.

As for her bottom half, the only available modesty was a pair of cotton lower undergarments, cut in the long half thigh covering style that men seemed to love, though her thighs seemed to hug the material far more than intended. Finally, her boots looked just as ill-fitting as the rest of her garments, almost looking like the feet of a child wearing her father's boots as a lark.

"What's the matter Fay-Fay? Cat got your tongue?" The beautiful woman said with a giggle.

Her words shocked Farama to her core. Only one person called her that... One person, she could not stand, and when she looked down, this woman was wearing that person's enchanted ring... The words escaped her mouth without trying.

"B-beric? You- What?" Her mouth stood agape at the feminine form implied to be her rival.

The redhead giggled as she raised a hand to her mouth. "What? Wasn't it obviously me? It's the hair, isn't it? That's clearly the only thing different enough to make me hard to recognize." As she spoke she crossed her arms in a way that propped up her massive chest further.

Farama sighed and sat back down on her bed in a huff. "Whatever. If you're done trying my patience with whatever illusion you're using... I'm going back to bed." She roughly fluffed the pillow, angry that this vision of beauty was merely Beric casting an illusory charm to make himself look like a cute maiden as a prank... As he did FAR too often...

The bard chuckled nervously, stroking the roof of her crimson locks as she spoke. "That's actually why I'm here Fay... It... Isn't an illusion this time... I kinda need your help to fix it..."

The wizard looked at her with an exhausted fury. "Beric I'm in no mood for games. I know your tricks, you aren't going to fool me this time." He had never tried this exact prank but many a time prior had he used illusions and his mastery of disguise craft and acting to pretend to be a cute girl and feigned interest in Farama, only to yoink the rug out from under her to reveal it was 'Merely a jest' and 'To build her confidence.

"Fay, I swear this is no game!" The redhead strode over and kneeled beside the bed, her hands in a pleading position. "My body has been enchanted and polymorphed by a magic most foul! I swear upon my honor as a Bard I speak the truth!"

Farama guffawed at his words. "How can you swear upon that which does not exist? Your disguise does seem excellent so far I'll give you that. How did you make the breasts? Sacks of Slime tied to your chest?" She groped the offending body part in an attempt to confirm her suspicion but was shocked to feel soft flesh instead of rough burlap as a grunt escaped the redhead's lips.

"Ohh!~ ... Fay-Fay... If you wanted to cop a feel all you had to do was ask..." She fluttered her eyelashes at the elven caster in a clear example of teasing.

Farama meanwhile underwent her own transformation as her tanned face obtained a crimson hue leaving her in shock. "Real... Actual... Bu-Ho-Wh-You-Ummmmmmmmm..." She knew she should probably release her transformed companion's tit-flesh, yet at the same time she was too surprised to do anything at all instead.

"Remember that Girl I went off with earlier? Turns out she was a Fey. Made a bet with me that if I satisfied her she'd grant my deepest wish, and if I didn't she'd bring my greatest fear to life." She looks down at her body "Seems she wasn't too happy..."

Farama looked over the form incredulously. THIS was his fear? Being a beauty like this? She shook her head. It didn't matter. She knew she wouldn't get any sleep tonight unless she got down to the matter. "So then what am I to do about it? I can certainly try, but polymorphs to alter the flesh of another are not simple nor cheap to accomplish! And to dispel one early even morso! I hope you do not expect me to go without payment for this... "

Beric simply smirked at her as she layered her own hands atop Farama's. "Well... If you vow to do your best I'm sure I can solve a problem of yours... After all, you are the one constantly complaining that you haven't been laid by a cute girl in ages..."

Farama gulped as she realized what she had just gotten herself into...

Beric noticed her concern and caressed the elven maiden's cheek... "Hey... It's alright Fay Fay, I won't try to pressure you if you don't want this... I can give you my share from the next job if you prefer... I just... Figured you may want this opportunity..."

Farama bit her lower lip... The issue was that she DID want this... The form Beric had been forced into was a beauty in every sense of the word... The walking wet dream of anyone that's attracted to women, perhaps even a few of those who normally would not be but... Under it all was still the Bard that annoyed her to no end, her libido and her mind were fighting a battle... And with Beric's unexpected display of kindness, her mind was losing...

"Strip." Farama said softly, the word escaping a part of her mind she didn't know she had.

Beric froze in shock and raised an eyebrow at the Wizard.

"I... I beg your pardon?"

Farama's eyes widened... She hadn't intended to say that aloud but the look on the redhead's face was... Intoxicating... With a newfound well of confidence normally lacking in her normal life, she stood up and spoke in a slightly shaky voice, trying her best to sound commanding.

"You heard me...Uh... Bitch. Strip for me! I-If you expect this to be payment for me, then you'll do as I say for as long as you're like this... You-" She swallowed the next words and the anxiety associated with them... "You're... To call me Mistress until I change you back... Y-... You live to serve my needs... Understand bitch?" Her cheeks flushed heavily in a mix of arousal and embarrassment... Matriarchs above, she must have sounded so silly right now yet the idea was just so damn hot... She just hoped the transformed Bard would not laugh at her for this...

But laugh Beric did not... Instead, a grin crept across... Their? Yes, their face... They nodded with enthusiasm as they took on a meek tone of voice that almost made Farama sound confident by comparison.

"Oh... Yes of course mistress... If that is what you demand of me for your help I suppose I have no choice..." They soon began to unbutton the shirt... Slowly, bit by bit, more and more of their flawless skin, and their magnificent breasts and beautiful nipples were exposed... Farama had seen Beric shirtless before, and it was not impressive, in their initial form, they were still quite thin and lanky, their stomach and chest lacked definition and muscle, but the vices of Beric's form as a man were virtues as a maiden. Their upper body was thin, and made an hourglass figure, emphasizing the magnificent mounds and ample ass they possessed... Speaking of, after removing the Shirt Beric cupped their chest, making a nervous look before running their hands down the beautiful figure, stopping at the waistline of the ill-fitting boxers...

"I'm sorry mistress but... I'm worried to reveal my maidenhood... I... I'm not sure I can handle the Shock of seeing it... I'm sorry to disobey orders, I know I'm such a bad girl..." Though their tone was vulnerable and meek there was an air of playfulness to it...

"Oh... Um... I understand... Go ahead and take your time..." Farama said, taking Beric's words at face value, she didn't want the bard to do anything they found uncomfortable after all...

Beric raised a hand to their forehead, lifting their chin and closing their eyes dramatically. "Oh but Mistress I have to! It is your desire after all... Alas, I'm so unfamiliar with being a meek, shy girl, I don't think I can bring myself to do so on my own..."

At that moment Farama realized what she was being prompted to do... She cleared her Throat "Oh, you're right my girl... You're being bad. Very bad... You'd best do as I say or... I may leave you as my pet forever..." She was doing her best but she still worried her words weren't sensual enough... Through her keen eye did notice a damp spot on the Bard's Boxers...

Beric took on a look of faux panic. "No mistress, anything but that! I'm not used to being a woman, the lack of familiarity leaves me weak and Vulnerable... Very well... If I must..." They slowly pull down on the waistband, revealing a vulva with silky smooth skin on the outer labia and just a bit of the inner lips peeking out, crowned by an easy-to-find clitty... As the boxers hit the floor Beric folded their hands just above the feminine slit with a shy seeming smile... "What do you ask of me next, my mistress?"

Farama bit her lip... Fuck this was exciting... Not just the fact she was about to have sex for the first time in forever, but that someone so beautiful was willing to do whatever she asked, and she'd be lying if she said the fact that this was Beric doing so wasn't also adding to her arousal...

She climbed to the edge of the bed and removed the enchantment on her body that made her nightclothes; Revealing her own perky breasts and her wet, thin slit with just the slightest bit of golden pubic hair above it, the clit and inner labia hidden by her outer lips... She spread her legs wide, emboldened by Beric's obedience...

"My pussy. Make it feel good."

Beric broke character for a moment and gave a wide grin before going back to seeming a bit nervous...

"Of course mistress... I only hope I can do a good job..." Beric strutted over to the bed, their hips swaying and their breasts ever so slightly bouncing... They kneeled to their knees and gave a teasing lick along the outer lips, from the bottom to the top. She soon sucked upon her fingers a moment before placing them at the entrance... Farama expected this, after all, based on her preconceptions of Beric, she'd pegged them to be a very selfish and naive lover, one that believed penetration alone was enough to bring a woman to Orgasm...

Soon Beric began to tease her outer lips with the fingers, however to Farama's surprise they did not merely Jam them into her entrance like the poor lover she expected would, instead they began to massage her labia, slowly worming their way in and teasing her folds bit by bit, only going so far as the first knuckle. It wasn't hard, rough, and painful like she expected to have to correct, instead, it was soft, stimulating, and comfortable...

"Mmmm... Good..." Farama noted with the barest hint of a moan. Beric was already getting her a bit worked up and they had only just begun...

Indeed, the redhead was not done, once they knew that their penetration was pleasant they began to work their fingers deeper to the second knuckle, beginning to pump a bit but keeping up the gentle stretching and massaging. But that was not all, they soon did what every Bard does best, put their mouth to use. They leaned in and worked their wet, thick tongue into the upper area of the Wizard's vulva which confused Farama a good deal. After all, they had already found her vaginal canal, what reason could they possibly have to be working around their tongue up there? The answer to the unspoken question cane soon in the form of a rush of pleasure radiating up her body; Beric had found her Clit.

"aH! Mmm... Beric... Don't Stop..." Beric's actions were sending waves of pleasure through her body if they kept this up... Well, this could be an alternate explanation for why their sexual exploits seemed not to last long...

Beric continued their assault on the Wizard's Dripping Cavern, increasing the fingering in speed and depth, it seemed as though they were spreading in random directions until a new wave of pleasure hit Farama, prompting a sharp gasp. This caused the bard to focus almost exclusively on that spot.

"Nuuuuuuuh!~ Mmmmm... Oh, Beric... FUCK BERIC! OH!" Farama began to pant heavily, she was floating adrift in a sea of pleasure, and Beric had her so close...

Able to tell she was close, Beric burst out their secret weapon... They began to hum a tune as they continued to lick Farama's clit, this caused their enchanted ring to replicate the sound... For you see in normal situations, the ring was used as a single-handed instrument for spellcasting when the bard's hands were otherwise occupied... But an interesting fact about this ring? It made its music by Vibrating...

That last bit of stimulation was enough to send Farama over the edge. "BERIIICCCC!!!" She screamed her lover's name to the heavens as her pleasure cascaded, bringing her to orgasm... She began to pant as the bard eased up... Her now sweat-covered visage looked at the bard who was now smiling innocently at her.

"Did I do a good job, mistress? Was I a Good Girl?" Their words sounded naive, but she knew for a fact that they knew exactly what they just did.

"Good enough," Farama said with an air of false apathy. "I suppose I can be persuaded to fix you in exchange."

Beric giggled at that "Tis almost a shame I'll be returning to normal then, It would be nice to have a chance to do better later."

Farama smiled as she climbed off the bed and retrieved her wand. "It is a bit of a shame... All playing aside I have to admit, you're just my type like this... But regardless, hop on the bed so I can diagnose whatever this spell is." Though she knew it would be a shame, she knew that Beric likely hated every second spent like this, she had read about the effects of Morphological Dysphoria before and knew that being stuck in a body you weren't mentally adjusted to could have numerous problems with the mind...

Beric climbed on the bed and laid down still to make the upcoming enchantment detection easier. "Heh, well if you wanted to, you could always just make something up about the enchantment being impossible to remove, keep me like this a bit longer..."

Farama chuckled as she began to cast an aura detection spell, drawing a runic circle that sent a series of lights onto the bard's nude form, and after a few moments, it was revealed that the Polymorph Enchantment was- Not there? No, that's impossible! There was no trace of ANY lingering enchantment, but that would be impossible! All polymorphs worked by enchanting someone's body into another shape but they were always active and even the most powerful enchantments could be detected! Unless... She adjusted the spell...

"It... Isn't a polymorph Beric..." She said worriedly...

"Heh. nice one Fay Fay..." Beric said lightheartedly. "But seriously, how long will it take to break? Will we need to pay a more powerful specialist?"

"No, I'm serious Beric... This isn't being done by enchantment magic, it was done by Transmutation magic..."

Beric's eyes widened... "But... Transmuting a living creature is 9th circle magic... That means..."

"This is permanent." Farama finished.

Hello all and thank you so much for checking this little tale of mine out! I plan to try and update this in time with my Patreon writing so do expect more! I actually will have Chapter 2 live on my Patreon soon where it will remain exclusive for about a week, before I share it here so stay tuned! Next time, we'll have a change in perspective, and moment where Beric shows off a bit of that little "Bisexual protagonist" tag I have up there, and we get to meet the rest of the adventuring party.

29