Chapter 4: An Succubus today removes your V-card away (18+)
454 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ummm... so yeah first sex scene and my first time making one, so I'm sorry if its a bit disappointing, well I'm a virgin myself so hope ye enjoy

As the bright light slowly faded, a woman hovering in the air enters my sight and made me stood there frozen in place. Tender soft white skin, smooth white hair with a tint of purple, alluring jade-colored eyes, voluptuous body with perfect curves, D cup breasts, plump bottom, and exuding an aura like a queen, can make any men drool.

'Woah' *Gulp*

"Thank you very much master for giving me this body " she said in a cute yet seductive voice. Walking excitedly to me while her hips and breasts are swaying, then hugging me while suffocating me with 2 large and juicy melons.

"Ara~ Master?... is something wrong?" she said while making a questioning face.

"Vixen... you're Vixen?!" I said in surprise. I couldn't believe it, that warm fluffy fox turned into MILF, A GODDESS LIKE MILF!

"Indeed master!" she said excitedly.

"Hah... so many things happened already" " Well to the bat cave!"

"Why the bat cave, master?" she said with a confused tone while tilting her head sideways.

"N-Nothing... well anyways we need to go back home... can you turn back to a fox and maybe become smaller?"

"Yes I can master" she said then transformed into a cute chibi fox.

"Great now let us go home"

After hours of walking.

"So Vixen what are your plans now that you have a new body... you can go anywhere without the worry of being hunted, well... perverts and noble brats might chase you"

"Hmmmm... I don't have to worry about that since I'm going to follow master and serve you" she said cheerfully.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, you saved my life and you gave me a new body so I can trust you and I don't sense any malice within you master"

"I see... well lets hurry so I can think about what to do next"

"Of course!"

 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

(In a luxurious room)

*Knock**Knock**Knock*

 

"Come in" a soothing voice of a female answered. Dressed in a red long dress, black hair with purple fade, soft perfect peach-colored skin, violet-colored eyes, voluptuous and well-proportioned body, G cup breasts, and perfect bottom.

"Milady" a female dressed in black with black hair tied to a ponytail kneeled after entering the room.

"What's the report?" 

"Milady, there's no sign of the young master in north, east, and west, leaving us with south... I've already sent people to search thoroughly "

"..."

"Very well, use any means necessary to find him " the lady dressed in red said in a rather gloomy voice.

"Yes, Milady" with that the female in black left.

 

*Door closing*

 

*Sigh*

"Where are you Jei... please come back"

 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

 

After walking for hours Ars finally arrived in front of a not so small nor big house.

"HEY YOU BRAT NICE FOR YOU TO *HIC* FUCKING COME HOME, LEND ME SOME MONEY!" a middle-aged man shouted.

'Urgh here comes the drunkard... honestly what did mom find in this bastard'*sigh* I threw a pouch with a few coins hiding my actual spoils from the adventuring.

"You're not so useless after all" and he left.

I continued to walk and after I opened the door, a female stood there with red hair, hazel colored eyes, and a perfect body that makes you think she has not given birth yet.

"Welcome back, sweety" she said in a sweet tone.

"I'm back mom"

"Are you okay? you don't have injuries do you?" she said with a worried expression.

"I'm fine mom don't worry" I said in a comforting voice.

"I see... well let us eat I just finished cooking for lunch"

After eating lunch, "Mom let me handle the dishes you go and take a rest" I said with a smile

"B-But"

"No buts, go and take rest"

"O-Okay" she reluctantly agreed

After washing the dishes I went straight to my room while walking out of the forest I found out that Vixen can go and stay inside me so I summoned her again, white light formed and she appeared as beautiful as ever.

"Hello master" she said cheerfully, and immediately snuggled in his embrace.

"Hello Vixen" I said while thinking 'This woman... is so shameless, but it's not so bad'

Time passes and after dinner, Ars decided to go out and have a breath of fresh air, birds chirping, wind blowing, eerie noises of critters, and the moon shining down on him, he was deep in thought about everything that happened in a short amount of time. After walking for a long time he realize that he walked so far already.

'Huh?!' At this moment I realized something is wrong.

'I feel hot, wtf is happening to me?!'

Shit, what's happening, it's certainly not a fever nor the weather because it's supposed to be cold at night... unless this world has different temperature logic like cold at day hot at night, No~no~no that's impossible... right?

'System, what's happening to me? I can't even move properly anymore'

[Notice, unknown magic power detected, analyzing the strength of the entity... strength difference 20 fold, initializing countermeasure... no appropriate countermeasure, analyzing the intention of the entity... no guaranteed death]

'Well, it's nice to fucking know I won't die right?!'

"Fufufufu~" A seductive and alluring laugh caught my attention and instinctively look in the direction the laugh came from.

There stood a woman with violet hair, violet eyes, voluptuous body, and H cup breasts, looking at me while licking her fingers.

'Hey Vixen?... Vixen are you ok answer me?'

'Shit, why isn't she answering'

"She's asleep... don't worry I won't hurt her" she said as she walked towards me swaying her hips. I also notice I couldn't move anymore, and my brother is currently building a tent.  

'Shit I'm fucked' the lady cupped my cheeks, sniffed me, then her hands started to go down slowly tracing my body with her finger with one of her hand almost reaching the tent below. I could hear her licking her lips and her breathing as well as her addicting scent.

"You're the best one so far mmmhh~"

'EH?'

"Your body is well toned at such a young age, and look at this big guy right here mmhh~," she said seductively.

A lot of thoughts went through my mind, but the thought that stands above them all is 'Am I going to get raped?' I could feel her hands slowly stroking my brother, breasts pushed forward to my chest, and her tongue licking my neck.

"Nghhhhh" a moan slip out my mouth, taking advantage of this she kissed my lips and invaded my tongue.

This continued till I was almost out of breath, both panting she continued by kissing my neck and after a while, she went back and kiss me again continuing till I was out of breath.

"Hmm~ that's weird compared to humans, your saliva tastes pretty sweet... Fufufufu, It looks like I got myself a treasure~" 

"W-Who a-are you?" I managed to ask while preventing moans to escape from my mouth.

"Not telling my dear~ now where were we... Oh right your brother, now let me see~" 

*Ziiip* *Phh*

"Wow~ I'm not gonna lie, it's the biggest one I've seen so far mmmhh~"

(AJ: It's like the Eiffel Tower or Big Ben muwheheheh ok bye)

*Slurp* "And it tastes good, well no surprise considering you're a virgin~" *Slurp*

"W-Why are you doing this" I stuttered as she kept licking my brother making it hard, hot, and wet.

"Who knows~ Fufufufu" She said as she open her mouth and..."

*Slurp**Slurp**Slurp**Slurp**Slurp**Slurp*

"Ughhhhh Mmmm-mmh. Nnmm... Haah haaah" I tried my best holding back my moan but some manage escape off my mouth together with my ragged breathing

*Grh**Grh**Grh**Grh**Grh**Grh*

"Uwaah~" As she pulled back a string of saliva could be seen while she licks her lips.

"Mmmmhhh that was great, tonights gonna be fun~ Ahhh"

*Slurp**Slurp**Slurp*

*Grh**Grh**Grh**Grh**Grh**Grh*

"Nghhhhhhhh... Mngh-ph... Ah Ah Nnhg Uh-uhh"

*Gasp* "Ahhh"

*Grh**Grh**Grh**Grh**Grh**Grh*

This continued for minutes until I couldn't hold it in anymore and came in her mouth.

*Spurt* *Spurt* "Nghhhh... Hah Hah Haah"

*Gulp* "Ahhh... that was great and would you look at that, you're brother is still standing Fufufuufuf~ this is going to be a long night"

As I was still breathing raggedly, she suddenly pulled me towards an alleyway and undress me before undressing herself slowly, seducing me and making me almost lose control my lust. After that a dome suddenly appeared and we were teleported to a room with a few furnitures including a bed, all this time I couldn't control my body and found out It's a spell used by succubus to lure in preys. She pushed me towards the bed and started to kiss me from my neck towards my lower body, before undressing the last piece of clothing she has and aligning her cave entrance with my brother and with that, she immediately lowered her body making my brother run highspeed through her cave before slamming through a wall.

"AHH~mmhhh... It's so big~" she emmited squels of delight.

"Haahhh. Mmmm-mmh. Nnmm..." 'Getting raped... now that's one way to lose my V-card, at least she's a hottie not some fucking lunch lady (1) ' I thought while moaning with my ragged breathing.

"I'm going to move~" she whispered seductively sending shivers down through my spine.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

"Aaah, Aaah... Oooh, Aaah" she kept shaking her hips up and down bring pleasure to my brother, together with her moans that sounds pleasant to my ears, her scent mixed with hers and my sweat, our ragged panting together with sound of body colliding.

*Squelch* *Squelch* *Squelch* *Squelch*

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

"Ooooh Fffuck yes, Aaaah this is the best... Mmmm, I'm glad I found myself a treasure~"

"Uhmn, Ah Nnnf... A-a-ahhmmn" While holding back my moans, I could my brother twitching as if It can't hold any longer... overwhelmed by lust, I decided to let my instinct take over my body.

"Aaahh, Mmmm... Ooooh I can feel your dick twitching, are you about to cum Fufufufufu~ just cum let it all out inside me"

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

*Squelch* *Squelch* *Squelch* *Squelch*

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

"Hnnghhhhh"

"Aaaaah~"

*Spurt* Spurt* *Spurt*

"Haaah... Haaahh" I flipped her making me on top.

"Ahh, hehehe It looks like you can still go on... well let's have fun tonight Fufufufu~"

After I came and rested a bit, we started moving again... I couldn't count anymore and just let my instinct go wild, from night till the next morning, In which our tongues intertwined and tasting each others saliva, our scent made by our mixed sweat, her giving me hickeys on my neck and squeals that are music to the ears, all through out the night until the sun peeks through the window.

I woke up butt naked with my brother still standing, all the while in a room seemingly made up of soul power, there lies a 5 tailed fox naked while the floor is completely wet, of course I didn't know this.

 

 

 

So YEAH please rate it and comment on what should I improve on and I'll try my best to get better
  • 5* Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 4* Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 3* Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 2* Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 1* Votes: 1 12.5%
Total voters: 8 · This poll was closed on Sep 15, 2021 07:15 AM.
3